Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

29 Million SIMs Not Yet Linked To NINs As Deadline Expires Today - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 29 Million SIMs Not Yet Linked To NINs As Deadline Expires Today (22222 Views)

NCC To Telecom Operators: All SIMs not linked To NIN Must Be Blocked Today / How To Check Your NIN Status & View Unknown Numbers Linked To Your NIN / 7 SIM Cards Can Be Linked To One NIN - Pantami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 29 Million SIMs Not Yet Linked To NINs As Deadline Expires Today by zcee: 3:56pm On Jan 19, 2021
If only many Nigerians can ignore this NIN sh#tz and wait till F.G do their worst by that time we know if every sector of the country will move forward or not...

Fear is really killing most of us in this country...

2 Likes

Re: 29 Million SIMs Not Yet Linked To NINs As Deadline Expires Today by naylor(f): 4:01pm On Jan 19, 2021
jagaban002:

You saying rubbish with confidence .
Do you know how many millions of Nigerians wake up as early as 4 to 5am to que at the nimc center and they will still not attend to them except those that pay when with the rate of covid 19 and you called that stubborn and ignorance .
You are very very stupid for calling We Nigerian ignorant instead of the goverment
Don't mind the idiot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 29 Million SIMs Not Yet Linked To NINs As Deadline Expires Today by Vatod(m): 4:03pm On Jan 19, 2021
NextD18:
Most Nigerians are so ignorant and too stubborn to follow instructions.

Negligence!!

Where are you from?

1 Like

Re: 29 Million SIMs Not Yet Linked To NINs As Deadline Expires Today by salvation77177: 4:03pm On Jan 19, 2021
NextD18:

Negligence!!

You do not know what you are saying. I pity you for your ignorant.

1 Like

Re: 29 Million SIMs Not Yet Linked To NINs As Deadline Expires Today by SEGLIZ: 4:03pm On Jan 19, 2021
waiting to be their first victim.

1 Like

Re: 29 Million SIMs Not Yet Linked To NINs As Deadline Expires Today by Ayomidexj8(f): 4:04pm On Jan 19, 2021
Rapture taking place in Nigeria tomorrow

Re: 29 Million SIMs Not Yet Linked To NINs As Deadline Expires Today by naylor(f): 4:05pm On Jan 19, 2021
lekonso:

There is NIN there. It is at the back of the card
Really? Please which part exactly cos I checked mine and can't see it
Re: 29 Million SIMs Not Yet Linked To NINs As Deadline Expires Today by Lighthammer(m): 4:06pm On Jan 19, 2021
[quote author=NextD18 post=98222049]Most Nigerians are so ignorant and too stubborn to follow instructions.

Negligence!!

negligence kee u there
it is glaring that you suffering from necrosis of the necortex
u are brain dead because a sensible human being who faculty of thing is functioning wont type this bunkum you typed.....
Re: 29 Million SIMs Not Yet Linked To NINs As Deadline Expires Today by donMIG(m): 4:10pm On Jan 19, 2021
I tot... I saw another link wic says we got till feb 9th
Re: 29 Million SIMs Not Yet Linked To NINs As Deadline Expires Today by iamJ(m): 4:17pm On Jan 19, 2021
Not possible, 100m under a month cheesy

Na who una wan cruise with
Re: 29 Million SIMs Not Yet Linked To NINs As Deadline Expires Today by West2019(m): 4:17pm On Jan 19, 2021
Is NIN Apc promise ? God punish our bad government me packing out soon
Re: 29 Million SIMs Not Yet Linked To NINs As Deadline Expires Today by jacoik(m): 4:24pm On Jan 19, 2021
jagaban002:

Do you know how many millions of Nigerians wake up as early as 4 to 5am to que at the nimc center and they will still not attend to them except those that pay when with the rate of covid 19 and you called that stubborn and ignorance .
You are very very stupid for calling We Nigerian ignorant instead of the goverment
u get too much time to dey reply that fool
Re: 29 Million SIMs Not Yet Linked To NINs As Deadline Expires Today by Jimmyubah2: 4:25pm On Jan 19, 2021
Na telecom companies go loose no be us.
Rubbish.
Re: 29 Million SIMs Not Yet Linked To NINs As Deadline Expires Today by 0taPiaPia(m): 4:30pm On Jan 19, 2021
jagaban002:

You are very very stupid for calling We Nigerian ignorant instead of the goverment and himself

Fixed !

Very stupid fellow.

1 Like

Re: 29 Million SIMs Not Yet Linked To NINs As Deadline Expires Today by kherlly(m): 4:33pm On Jan 19, 2021
I no send. Make them block am jawe that will reduce buying of airtime and sub angry
Re: 29 Million SIMs Not Yet Linked To NINs As Deadline Expires Today by Softgamer: 4:38pm On Jan 19, 2021
ma see if them born them welll to block my line na
Re: 29 Million SIMs Not Yet Linked To NINs As Deadline Expires Today by od501: 4:45pm On Jan 19, 2021
NextD18:

Negligence!!

Oga see mouth close! Law abiding citizen. Na ur obedient type dem dey use do moni ritual
Re: 29 Million SIMs Not Yet Linked To NINs As Deadline Expires Today by highness25(m): 4:47pm On Jan 19, 2021
UtopiaDream:

https://dailytrust.com/29m-sims-not-yet-linked-to-nins-as-deadline-expires-today
Everything in this life has its time and season. This government don't expect to sow rice and reap up cassava. This suffering they're putting us into sha. I will not say anything but they should know that there'll be a time when they won't be in government.
Re: 29 Million SIMs Not Yet Linked To NINs As Deadline Expires Today by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:48pm On Jan 19, 2021
Why the hurry to make people link SIMs to NIN?

I can't understand the desperation.

They better shift the deadline to next year or next two years.

Because their attitude is causing people to break Covid-19 safety guidelines.

As for me, I don't even have the NIN, let alone link my SIMs.

I have been to three enrollment centres, and I turned back when I saw the crowd.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 29 Million SIMs Not Yet Linked To NINs As Deadline Expires Today by Shellsploit: 4:50pm On Jan 19, 2021
My glo line has been blocked..
Who else noticed it embarassed
Re: 29 Million SIMs Not Yet Linked To NINs As Deadline Expires Today by jUeLiZ: 4:51pm On Jan 19, 2021
We nigerians are naturally stubborn
Re: 29 Million SIMs Not Yet Linked To NINs As Deadline Expires Today by StepTwo: 5:04pm On Jan 19, 2021
Ifiegboria:

please how did you link your four SIMs? Thanks
same way you link one sim. Dial *785# and follow the prompt. Do it on all your sims
Re: 29 Million SIMs Not Yet Linked To NINs As Deadline Expires Today by smartoliver(m): 5:12pm On Jan 19, 2021
STFU! WHO BE THIS ONE? angry
NextD18:

Negligence!!

Re: 29 Million SIMs Not Yet Linked To NINs As Deadline Expires Today by Mcreloaded(m): 5:17pm On Jan 19, 2021
Imagine the 3 lines I registered through typing code on my MTN and AIRTEL , I was told it was successful but when I logged in to the app just now the lines I used code to register were not there.

All these registration through network codes are not working and this will put many people at a disadvantage thinking they have registered.
Registration through the app is the way to go
Re: 29 Million SIMs Not Yet Linked To NINs As Deadline Expires Today by Tdyke4lyf(m): 5:18pm On Jan 19, 2021
Brandonx:
Nigerians don't take anything serious undecided
What are u saying? Why can't it be done just in the comfort of ur home like most countries.This process ought not to be for a brief period of time,knowing well d nation we are in.It ought to be a continuous process.Imagine going to do the process almost every morning and coming back home in futility. Despite the national clamouring about the ravaging virus, still d government do send her citizens out there to take such risk of contracting it.May God help Naija o.Pls don't blame d citizens.Moreover, take note of the financial demands in other to do the process, which not all citizens can afford.

1 Like

Re: 29 Million SIMs Not Yet Linked To NINs As Deadline Expires Today by olanrewaju93375: 5:20pm On Jan 19, 2021
ma see if them born them welll to block my line na
Re: 29 Million SIMs Not Yet Linked To NINs As Deadline Expires Today by harsysky(m): 5:22pm On Jan 19, 2021
NextD18:

Negligence!!

Sometimes you make sense and other times I wonder whether someone types nonsense under ur moniker. If you get to see how early, people wake up to do this NIMC and at the end of the day, they go home achieving nothing. Some were robbed on their way to the centres very early in the morning.

You guys write like you don't live in this country or know how this civil servants work.

1 Like

Re: 29 Million SIMs Not Yet Linked To NINs As Deadline Expires Today by AdaAwka1: 5:24pm On Jan 19, 2021
NextD18:

Negligence!!

So this is wat your brain whispered to you to say. People like you are the reason things are this difficult in Nigeria.
Re: 29 Million SIMs Not Yet Linked To NINs As Deadline Expires Today by bluefilm: 5:38pm On Jan 19, 2021
I'm still waiting for the last day. grin
Re: 29 Million SIMs Not Yet Linked To NINs As Deadline Expires Today by Joseph08(m): 5:38pm On Jan 19, 2021
Abeg my neighbor is asking if they're still blocking the SIM today grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 7 Android Smartphones With The Best Selfie Camera / The Best Network For BIS In Nigeria / Unlock Your Modem, Online And By Yourself.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.