Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Waje Set To Wed Ric Hassan, Unveils Her Husband To Be (Photo) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waje Set To Wed Ric Hassan, Unveils Her Husband To Be (Photo) (70315 Views)

Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video / Abimbola Afolayan Unveils Her Mini Estate (Photos) / Sanchi, Tanzanian Model Unveils Her Man On Instagram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waje Set To Wed Ric Hassan, Unveils Her Husband To Be (Photo) by Ayomidexj8(f): 8:17pm On Jan 19, 2021
Blessedassuranc:

Wail a river dear... Are you so pained that the handsome guy went for her?

who handsome epp?

ask Regina Daniel

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waje Set To Wed Ric Hassan, Unveils Her Husband To Be (Photo) by ANALLORD: 8:18pm On Jan 19, 2021
Blessedassuranc:

Wail a river dear... Are you so pained that the handsome guy went for her?

Handsome simp trying to cap and save a hoe and a damaged good
Re: Waje Set To Wed Ric Hassan, Unveils Her Husband To Be (Photo) by Romanoff(f): 8:18pm On Jan 19, 2021
ANALLORD:

She will attract beta men

Men need men who are more financially responsible than themselves

Men also don't want women who are hoes and whores

I still maintain that a woman who has money can attract any kind of man she wants.

And on the plus side, she doesn't even have to cook and clean cause she can lay for those or prove to be "domesticated" so a man can "wife" her.

Woman wey get money na Queen abeg.
Re: Waje Set To Wed Ric Hassan, Unveils Her Husband To Be (Photo) by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:18pm On Jan 19, 2021
Ayomidexj8:

who handsome epp?

ask Regina Daniel

Then rest and stop wailing over other people's business and decisions. Okay?
Re: Waje Set To Wed Ric Hassan, Unveils Her Husband To Be (Photo) by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:19pm On Jan 19, 2021
ANALLORD:

Handsome simp trying to cap and save a hoe and a damaged good

Wail a river dear... Lol
Re: Waje Set To Wed Ric Hassan, Unveils Her Husband To Be (Photo) by ANALLORD: 8:21pm On Jan 19, 2021
Romanoff:

I still maintain that a woman who has money can attract any kind of man she wants.

And on the plus side, she doesn't even have to cook and clean cause she can lay for those or prove to be "domesticated" so a man can "wife" her.

Woman wey get money na Queen abeg.

Even if she has her money she will never settle for a less financial Man unless she has hit the wall and ready to settle for less

Young rich ladies are not attractive, they only attract men who are very wealthy than they are... Just look at DJ cuppy for example

How's cooking 4 one's husband and cleaning the house "domesticated" abeg oo

1 Like

Re: Waje Set To Wed Ric Hassan, Unveils Her Husband To Be (Photo) by ANALLORD: 8:22pm On Jan 19, 2021
Blessedassuranc:

Wail a river dear... Lol

Truth is bitter lol
Re: Waje Set To Wed Ric Hassan, Unveils Her Husband To Be (Photo) by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:23pm On Jan 19, 2021
ANALLORD:

Truth is bitter lol

Same to you... WAIL A SEA IF YOU CAN
Re: Waje Set To Wed Ric Hassan, Unveils Her Husband To Be (Photo) by Jacksparrow7(m): 8:25pm On Jan 19, 2021
NextD18:
When it comes to taking risks, give it to Nigerian men.
this guy ehncheesy
Re: Waje Set To Wed Ric Hassan, Unveils Her Husband To Be (Photo) by ANALLORD: 8:25pm On Jan 19, 2021
Blessedassuranc:

Same to you... WAIL A SEA IF YOU CAN

E peele

I don't wail

I type TRUTHS LOLZ
Re: Waje Set To Wed Ric Hassan, Unveils Her Husband To Be (Photo) by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:32pm On Jan 19, 2021
ANALLORD:

E peele

I don't wail

I type TRUTHS LOLZ

Then rest.. They ve made their decision okay? AMEBO
Re: Waje Set To Wed Ric Hassan, Unveils Her Husband To Be (Photo) by Romanoff(f): 8:34pm On Jan 19, 2021
ANALLORD:

Even if she has her money she will never settle for a less financial Man unless she has hit the wall and ready to settle for less

Young rich ladies are not attractive, they only attract men who are very wealthy than they are... Just look at DJ cuppy for example

How's cooking 4 one's husband and cleaning the house "domesticated" abeg oo

Nope. I know of many young ladies who are married to men that are not as rich as they are and I tell you, their marriages are modern give an take marriages.

Make money o. Make you know wetin de make you marry man wey you wan marry. Make e no just be like say you dey marry the guy cause e dey financially capable.

1 Like

Re: Waje Set To Wed Ric Hassan, Unveils Her Husband To Be (Photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 8:54pm On Jan 19, 2021
Vlain:

Yeah I one time heard that he is gay. If this marriage is true then no say na arranged marriage. Celebrities do it alot to stay relevant on the media .
Finally someone says it, go to his Instagram page, everyone he follows is gay
Re: Waje Set To Wed Ric Hassan, Unveils Her Husband To Be (Photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 8:55pm On Jan 19, 2021
Ric is gay, we've seen him here in lekki. believe this relationship at your own peril.
Re: Waje Set To Wed Ric Hassan, Unveils Her Husband To Be (Photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 8:59pm On Jan 19, 2021
iamJ:
Ric hassani fall my hand cry na money cause this nonsense

How na?

U smoke?
This is publicity stunt. Ric is gay, if you live in lekki, you will know
Re: Waje Set To Wed Ric Hassan, Unveils Her Husband To Be (Photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 9:01pm On Jan 19, 2021
obontami:
This ric hassani guy can do better. Nothing can change the fact that this waje bitch is watched up. Better chikalas full everywhere na. Some guys can fucccck up sha!
Please.... This is a publicity stunt. Everyone in lekki knows Ric is fruity, he's gay
Re: Waje Set To Wed Ric Hassan, Unveils Her Husband To Be (Photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 9:02pm On Jan 19, 2021
OgaRico:
When I saw Ric in Lekki at an event last year,I was thinking he is gay especially with the very tight skinny trouser he wore couple with his walking steps and voice
Actually he is

1 Like

Re: Waje Set To Wed Ric Hassan, Unveils Her Husband To Be (Photo) by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:05pm On Jan 19, 2021
Ric Hassani and Waje? damn! I didn't see that coming.
Re: Waje Set To Wed Ric Hassan, Unveils Her Husband To Be (Photo) by obontami: 9:06pm On Jan 19, 2021
Flamemignon1:

Please.... This is a publicity stunt. Everyone in lekki knows Ric is fruity, he's gay

So, ric hassani is a lame fargit. shocked That shit is even worse, dating waje is better that being gay.
Re: Waje Set To Wed Ric Hassan, Unveils Her Husband To Be (Photo) by vickydevoka(m): 9:20pm On Jan 19, 2021
Ayomidexj8:

who handsome epp?

ask Regina Daniel

To fine too much as a guy no good.
Re: Waje Set To Wed Ric Hassan, Unveils Her Husband To Be (Photo) by roladex(f): 9:21pm On Jan 19, 2021
Kingosytex:
WAJE---Words Aren't Just Enough.

Waje's Left for Good still dey burst my brain. This girl is damn good...Why she isn't rated so highly is what I can't understand.

I wish her happiness in her love life, everybody deserves a caring and loving partner.
na family curse
Re: Waje Set To Wed Ric Hassan, Unveils Her Husband To Be (Photo) by ANALLORD: 9:25pm On Jan 19, 2021
Romanoff:

Nope. I know of many young ladies who are married to men that are not as rich as they are and I tell you, their marriages are modern give an take marriages.

Make money o. Make you know wetin de make you marry man wey you wan marry. Make e no just be like say you dey marry the guy cause e dey financially capable.

That's a lie

Most ladies nowadays are not even wealthy and independent enough talkless of them getting married to men who earn less than them. Ur point is ridiculous.

Most marriages with the woman has the breadwinners always end in divorce.

Women need strong men and Men want women.

Don't fight ur nature

1 Like

Re: Waje Set To Wed Ric Hassan, Unveils Her Husband To Be (Photo) by ANALLORD: 9:25pm On Jan 19, 2021
Blessedassuranc:

Then rest.. They ve made their decision okay? AMEBO

Why are u pained nigga
Re: Waje Set To Wed Ric Hassan, Unveils Her Husband To Be (Photo) by Kaimaonyeana: 9:29pm On Jan 19, 2021
Romanoff:

So a woman should not have money so she can attract real men. The same real men who will insult her for asking for transport fare or urgent 2k.

O wa Lara yin

An older woman with money 90% of the times never attract real men with enough money. If not ask yourself why Linda ikeji is not married, rita dominic, ini edo and co are not married and even if they get married, they get married to men beneath them e. g toyin Abraham and her hubby, funke akindele and co.
Re: Waje Set To Wed Ric Hassan, Unveils Her Husband To Be (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 9:40pm On Jan 19, 2021
Waje go don pass menopause o
Re: Waje Set To Wed Ric Hassan, Unveils Her Husband To Be (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 9:41pm On Jan 19, 2021
Romanoff:

So a woman should not have money so she can attract real men. The same real men who will insult her for asking for transport fare or urgent 2k.

O wa Lara yin
Aunty na fight?
Re: Waje Set To Wed Ric Hassan, Unveils Her Husband To Be (Photo) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:51pm On Jan 19, 2021
Blessedassuranc:

And how does that affect you? Obviously so pained

Pained because a sugar mummy is hooking with a small boy?
Re: Waje Set To Wed Ric Hassan, Unveils Her Husband To Be (Photo) by Boyooosa(m): 10:32pm On Jan 19, 2021
Na you cause this one O....in case
Re: Waje Set To Wed Ric Hassan, Unveils Her Husband To Be (Photo) by SirBunky85(m): 11:00pm On Jan 19, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
E sure me say she go senior that guy.

Sugar mummy weds toyboy.
this is just a music video

1 Like

Re: Waje Set To Wed Ric Hassan, Unveils Her Husband To Be (Photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 11:14pm On Jan 19, 2021
obontami:

So, ric hassani is a lame fargit. shocked That shit is even worse, dating waje is better that being gay.
They are not dating, it's a scene from the music video they have coming out soon. They recently released new music together and omawunmi had to pull a PR stunt to promote the song
Re: Waje Set To Wed Ric Hassan, Unveils Her Husband To Be (Photo) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 19, 2021
So so happy for you Waje
Re: Waje Set To Wed Ric Hassan, Unveils Her Husband To Be (Photo) by obontami: 12:52am On Jan 20, 2021
Flamemignon1:

They are not dating, it's a scene from the music video they have coming out soon. They recently released new music together and omawunmi had to pull a PR stunt to promote the song
Oh! I get it now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nkechi Blessing & Husband Opeyemi Falegan Break Up, Spill Their Dirty Secrets / Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) / Men Offer To Pay Princes Shyngle $100,000 For Sex (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.