Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,906 members, 7,956,414 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:29 AM

Pls help a brother. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls help a brother. (635 Views)

My Ex Want Me To Disflower Her, Should I? advice a brother / Please Help A Nairalander / Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls help a brother. by goodoo: 2:22pm On Jan 19, 2021
This is my story not too long but i will make it brief,i completed my ond in 2015 since then i was unable to further my education but now i feel like going back to school is it advisable to further my education or i should invest with the money i have saved, mind u i have saved like 400k through working, am confused now i don't know what to do with the money, pls i need matured advice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls help a brother. by kalu61(m): 10:30pm On Jan 19, 2021
goodoo:
This is my story not too long but i will make it brief,i completed my ond in 2015 since then i was unable to further my education but now i feel like going back to school is it advisable to further my education or i should invest with the money i have saved, mind u i have saved like 400k through working, am confused now i don't know what to do with the money, pls i need matured advice.
l will sincerely advice you to learn a trade or go into business but make sure you take a well calculated business risk. Learn a trade if less than 2 years.

Many graduates with up to M.sc degree are unemployed and seeking to leave the country.
You can go back to school anytime.

If you are still very young, go back to school while learning trade or follow my first advice.
Re: Pls help a brother. by jantman(m): 5:58pm On Jan 20, 2021
This is an advice from a matured mind.

In Nigeria you need God help to succeed in form of trade or business you laid your hand on. It is best you go back to school
Re: Pls help a brother. by goodoo: 2:56am On Jan 21, 2021
jantman:
This is an advice from a matured mind.

In Nigeria you need God help to succeed in form of trade or business you laid your hand on. It is best you go back to school
is it possible for me to go to school after 6yrs and i'm 28yrs old am not too old to go back to school.
Re: Pls help a brother. by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 3:26am On Jan 21, 2021
goodoo:
is it possible for me to go to school after 6yrs and i'm 28yrs old am not too old to go back to school.

You can go back to school but do a part time course while you get a job or learn a trade
Re: Pls help a brother. by Nobody: 3:32am On Jan 21, 2021
Oga,School no dey run ohh...It's very easy to Start and finish well now,just connect with the Right Students and Lectures for assistance while at it.
You can go for a Part-Time Course and invest Part of that money in a Business or Trade...In no time you'll have your Bsc and still have something to fall back on...If you even invest 200k in crypto and follow it up wisely,you can be making up to 15k in a month and all you just need to a good phone with strong network.....I remember,I helped a friend get a Part-Time form in one school,filled it with him because He was running his Fish Pond and Farm business then and He wasn't really sound in Writing but today the Guy is almost rounding up with his PhD program and Wants to venture into Politics afterwards.
Life is What you make it....If you chose now to make every day count the Happier you will be.
Re: Pls help a brother. by michlins(m): 4:52am On Jan 21, 2021
You're 28 and any mistake,a child maybe on the way. How long did it take you to have that savings of #400,000? Do bear in mind that 60% of Americans don't have that in cash.
Use the funds and find a business you can give everything to ensure it succeeds
Know this and know peace.
Re: Pls help a brother. by Sammmyyyy(m): 8:16am On Jan 21, 2021
Bro, why do we go to school? To get a good job, right? See, school doesn't pay bills anymore. IT is the latest hot cake. Get a very nice system, learn an IT skill and after one year, you'll be making more than PhD holders make.
Re: Pls help a brother. by goodoo: 2:44pm On Jan 21, 2021
Sammmyyyy:
Bro, why do we go to school? To get a good job, right? See, school doesn't pay bills anymore. IT is the latest hot cake. Get a very nice system, learn an IT skill and after one year, you'll be making more than PhD holders make.
do u have anyone specifically in your mind as in d best skill for me to acquire.

1 Like

Re: Pls help a brother. by jantman(m): 3:19pm On Jan 21, 2021
goodoo:

One reason why i am saying it is best you go back to school is that, i have seen people invest on business or trade and yet nothing good came out from it. The chance of success in Nigeria is very narrow.

I pray and desire that: May the Lord help your effort and help you to make a good choice

Take care
Re: Pls help a brother. by Sammmyyyy(m): 11:31am On Feb 10, 2021
goodoo:
do u have anyone specifically in your mind as in d best skill for me to acquire.

Website development and Design.

(1) (Reply)

9 Signs To Know If Your Girlfriend Is A Gold Digger Or She Truly Loves You. / Successful Marriage Secrets / Why It Is Dumb To Think School Is Scam .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.