Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Lionel Messi Handed Two-Game Ban For Supercopa Red Card - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Handed Two-Game Ban For Supercopa Red Card (15710 Views)

Salwa Eid Naser To Miss Tokyo 2020 After Being Handed Two-year Ban / Cristiano Ronaldo Faces Ban For Swearing At Atletico Madrid Fans (Photos) / Matias Messi Handed Two-and-a-half-year Suspended Prison Sentence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Handed Two-Game Ban For Supercopa Red Card by shopsafe1688(m): 3:32pm On Jan 19, 2021
Am a Alipay top agent in Nigeria.
LOp Up your Alipay account In minutes

Send Money/RMB to suppliers in china in minutes
Whatsapp 07032764473
call 08081134906
www.shopsafes.com.ng
Re: Lionel Messi Handed Two-Game Ban For Supercopa Red Card by kingandamy4life(m): 3:32pm On Jan 19, 2021
He is the best....Let me show you something.Woooooow. This is a gift for you. Am amazing gift that you need to see. I have got a solution that can help you make your dream come true.

Check my signature
Re: Lionel Messi Handed Two-Game Ban For Supercopa Red Card by eddyslim(m): 3:33pm On Jan 19, 2021
That serves him right
Re: Lionel Messi Handed Two-Game Ban For Supercopa Red Card by Angelfrost(m): 3:38pm On Jan 19, 2021
NextD18:
This dwarf should just retire now to avoid "See finish".

Messi is just tired and frustrated... This is natural for any passionate player of the game.

Barcelona should have let him go last year... Both player and club will be better off without each other.

Retirement doesn't factor in... He will excel in another top club with the quality of players he is used to.

The guy has at least 4 good seasons left in him... See how aging Ibrahimovich and Robert are still tearing up Serie A.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Handed Two-Game Ban For Supercopa Red Card by OJEEMAH(m): 3:49pm On Jan 19, 2021
Obviously, not the first player to be sent off and certainly won't be the last.......Why is Leo's red card a big deal??
Re: Lionel Messi Handed Two-Game Ban For Supercopa Red Card by Fvckyouall: 3:51pm On Jan 19, 2021
NextD18:

this guy you are calling a dwarf has achieved ten times more than all the kids in your balls put together can ever achieve, so know your place he is not your mate

4 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Handed Two-Game Ban For Supercopa Red Card by alaira(m): 3:54pm On Jan 19, 2021
MickzyDonald:

dwarf ? His kids worth can sustain you for your entire lifetime
I don't know why you people base everything on financial situation.

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Handed Two-Game Ban For Supercopa Red Card by HonNEAT: 3:55pm On Jan 19, 2021
MickzyDonald:

Everybody Here Can't Be As Poor As You Naa. He Is Rich, Yes. But Some People Here Worth More Than Messi.

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Handed Two-Game Ban For Supercopa Red Card by SirBunky85(m): 3:59pm On Jan 19, 2021
Bomboiy:
LMAO a normal human would have gotten at least 6 match ban for that offense but Messi is not a normal human,he is a demi-god. My king will bounce back stronger.

Messi is a very important figure in today's football world hence the reason for this soft ban, penaldo would have gotten at least 10 match ban for the same offense. No one cares about the Portuguese tapin merchant,that was why Perez chased him out of Madrid because the fraud asked for an increment.

This is also a blessing in disguise as it will help Messi to recover from the injury he's been playing with for sometime now.

Meanwhile Zlatan Ibrahimovic Aka Abracadabra Scored a brace yesterday after coming back from a long term injury, he's almost 43 but he's performing better than Ronaldo who is just 33.
silly submission as usual

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Handed Two-Game Ban For Supercopa Red Card by Miracle2020: 4:00pm On Jan 19, 2021
MickzyDonald:

that doesn't change the fact that he is a dwarf.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Handed Two-Game Ban For Supercopa Red Card by Jesse6(m): 4:02pm On Jan 19, 2021
I grab cheesy
MickzyDonald:

i need money la
Re: Lionel Messi Handed Two-Game Ban For Supercopa Red Card by HonNEAT: 4:02pm On Jan 19, 2021
blinking001:
He should be banned from playing football for life...
2 Match Ban Only. If Na Africa Now They Will Start To Claim Holy, While They Are Founders And Promoters of Corruption.
Re: Lionel Messi Handed Two-Game Ban For Supercopa Red Card by wolement: 4:02pm On Jan 19, 2021
Bomboiy:
LMAO a normal human would have gotten at least 6 match ban for that offense but Messi is not a normal human,he is a demi-god. My king will bounce back stronger.

Messi is a very important figure in today's football world hence the reason for this soft ban, penaldo would have gotten at least 10 match ban for the same offense. No one cares about the Portuguese tapin merchant,that was why Perez chased him out of Madrid because the fraud asked for an increment.

This is also a blessing in disguise as it will help Messi to recover from the injury he's been playing with for sometime now.

Meanwhile Zlatan Ibrahimovic Aka Abracadabra Scored a brace yesterday after coming back from a long term injury, he's almost 43 but he's performing better than Ronaldo who is just 33.

Yea, and messi also cool
Re: Lionel Messi Handed Two-Game Ban For Supercopa Red Card by tesppidd: 4:02pm On Jan 19, 2021
HonNEAT:

Everybody Here Can't Be As Poor As You Naa. He Is Rich, Yes. But Some People Here Worth More Than Messi.
He is not only rich but he is super talented in his field of endeavour.

I don't know whether you are a doctor, a lawyer, a shoe maker or even a shiit packer.

But are you also super talented in your field?

Do you know how to pack shiit as much as Messi can play football?
Re: Lionel Messi Handed Two-Game Ban For Supercopa Red Card by tesppidd: 4:04pm On Jan 19, 2021
alaira:
I don't know why you people base everything on financial situation.
Okay forget about money.

Do you have as much talent in your field as much as Messi has excelled in football?
Re: Lionel Messi Handed Two-Game Ban For Supercopa Red Card by FuckThaMod: 4:12pm On Jan 19, 2021
tesppidd:
Always knew it was never going to be more than a 2 match ban.

The red card should even be rescinded to a yellow if possible.

His play was careless but there was never malice or intention.
God forbid! I never see this kain blindness before.
Someone raised his hands and slapped his fellow player on the head but yet you say it wasn't out of malice or intentional. Go see a psychiatrist asap!

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Handed Two-Game Ban For Supercopa Red Card by ijayebonyi(f): 4:15pm On Jan 19, 2021
obembet:

He did a mistake and he must serve this ban. But two min of silence for those who wanted him to get banned for 12 match

smiles
Re: Lionel Messi Handed Two-Game Ban For Supercopa Red Card by tesppidd: 4:21pm On Jan 19, 2021
FuckThaMod:

God forbid! I never see this kain blindness before.
Someone raised his hands and slapped his fellow player on the head but yet you say it wasn't out of malice or intentional. Go see a psychiatrist asap!
1. Messi passed the ball all the way to the left wing; trying to run in so he could get the cut back.

2. He had already released the ball but the Athletic player continued to body check him in order to prevent him from running in.
In the real sense that Athletic player deserved a yellow card for continuing to block Messi off the ball.

3. Messi had his eyes firmly in the ball, but he tried to use both hands to shove off the Athletic player. In the process he whacked the guy in the face.

That's why I said his play was reckless but there was no intention or malice.

You can't understand my explanation because you are either not sharp enough to interpret the situation or you are dyslexic.

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Handed Two-Game Ban For Supercopa Red Card by tesppidd: 4:27pm On Jan 19, 2021
MickzyDonald:

I'v agreed no argument.....
Boss please send me 10k or any amount I'll manage it
grin

He has disappeared into thin air.

People who don't have 0.001 percent of the money Messi has.

People who don't have 1 percent of the talent Messi has in their own field.

But they can call Messi names like dwarf.

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Handed Two-Game Ban For Supercopa Red Card by etrange: 4:29pm On Jan 19, 2021
NextD18:

I can sustain you and your family till your 100th generation.

Lol... this reminds me of those primary school banters; my father is richer than your father, my father has hundred zillion trillion naira tongue

grin
Re: Lionel Messi Handed Two-Game Ban For Supercopa Red Card by MickzyDonald: 4:32pm On Jan 19, 2021
HonNEAT:

Im not being judgemental over here, him calling him a dwarf isn't proper at all thats a hate speech

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Handed Two-Game Ban For Supercopa Red Card by ekaette1621: 4:32pm On Jan 19, 2021
ade
Re: Lionel Messi Handed Two-Game Ban For Supercopa Red Card by gaftsoil(m): 4:34pm On Jan 19, 2021
NextD18:
His shoe can feed you for years and make you responsible because you're not
Re: Lionel Messi Handed Two-Game Ban For Supercopa Red Card by WoundedLamb: 4:37pm On Jan 19, 2021
HonNEAT:

Lol.. you're quoting the guy for suggesting Messi is much richer than the moniker he quoted (which is very likely) but you spared that moniker who called Messi a dwarf (which he certainly isn't). At the end, it's all about sentiments.
Re: Lionel Messi Handed Two-Game Ban For Supercopa Red Card by frankmoney(m): 5:03pm On Jan 19, 2021
tesppidd:
1. Messi passed the ball all the way to the left wing; trying to run in so he could get the cut back.

2. He had already released the ball but the Athletic player continued to body check him in order to prevent him from running in.
In the real sense that Athletic player deserved a yellow card for continuing to block Messi off the ball.

3. Messi had his eyes firmly in the ball, but he tried to use both hands to shove off the Athletic player. In the process he whacked the guy in the face.

That's why I said his play was reckless but there was no intention or malice.

You can't understand my explanation because you are either not sharp enough to interpret the situation or you are dyslexic.
that stuff was straight red card , there is nothing to justify , he is even supposed to get more match bans.... There was clearly an intention

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Handed Two-Game Ban For Supercopa Red Card by CauseTrouble: 5:06pm On Jan 19, 2021
Bomboiy:

One Frustrated Hater Spotted �

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Handed Two-Game Ban For Supercopa Red Card by uthlaw: 5:08pm On Jan 19, 2021
NextD18:
see finish for getting a red card first time in his entire career and should retire....at his age,no footballer on Earth can play like him and his only de bruyne can pass accurately like him......his going to city to continue his highest paid as a footballer....don't be dumb!
Re: Lionel Messi Handed Two-Game Ban For Supercopa Red Card by Elzakzaky: 5:24pm On Jan 19, 2021
MickzyDonald:

I'v agreed no argument.....
Boss please send me 10k or any amount I'll manage it
Ask Messi's kids
Re: Lionel Messi Handed Two-Game Ban For Supercopa Red Card by samwillyco1(m): 5:30pm On Jan 19, 2021
Na his business, not mine
Re: Lionel Messi Handed Two-Game Ban For Supercopa Red Card by Seyzcham91(m): 5:52pm On Jan 19, 2021
grin
MickzyDonald:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pogba: Burglars Stole My World Cup Medal / Michelle Alozie Scores A Brace To Give Houston 2-0 Victory Over New York / PSG Rejects Both Barca And Real Madrid Bids For Neymar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.