Stats: 3,156,735 members, 7,831,341 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Amotekun: 'Most Okada Riders In Oyo Spying For Bandits & Foreign Kidnappers' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun: 'Most Okada Riders In Oyo Spying For Bandits & Foreign Kidnappers' (16792 Views)

Most Okada Riders In Lagos Are Criminals- Police Commissioner / Kaduna: Arrested People In Viral Video Were Herders Mistaken For Bandits– Police / Gumi On Afaka Students, RCCG Members Abduction: I’m Not A Negotiator For Bandits (2) (3) (4)

Re: Amotekun: 'Most Okada Riders In Oyo Spying For Bandits & Foreign Kidnappers' by wink2015(m): 4:40pm On Jan 19, 2021
Northerners have taken over COMMERCIAL MOTORCYCLE BUSINESS in Nigeria despite the fact that it has been banned by government in Nigeria.

These they do to make ends meet and also for nefarious reasons such as acting as spies for kidnappers and killer fulani herdsmen.

if these motorcycles were largely driven by southerner I am sure the northern dominated security agencies such as the Nigeria police will not allow the southerner to operate commercial motorcycle freely.

Seeing a large number of southerners riding commercial motorcyle in Nigeria. These northerners will bring out the socalled NIGERIA CONSTITUTION that banned the use of commercial motorcylce in Nigeria.

The northerners are always quick to identify pages of the Nigeria constitution and use to defend their double standards.

Governor Akeredolu has come strong against this northern marauder occupying Ondo state forest.

The Miyetti Allah Body is hiding under the constitution to tell Nigerians that they are free to live anywhere in Nigeria.

Do they know that where their freedom end is where the other man's liberty starts from?

Re: Amotekun: 'Most Okada Riders In Oyo Spying For Bandits & Foreign Kidnappers' by BSdetector: 4:41pm On Jan 19, 2021
twosquare:
I have noticed that on NL, thinking that will help them actualize Biafra fast fast, but that's the most stupid thing I've seen. They won't learn that you still need allies to win a war, irrespective of creed, religion or race.

Sincerely very funny set of people.
Re: Amotekun: 'Most Okada Riders In Oyo Spying For Bandits & Foreign Kidnappers' by ghettochild4u(m): 4:42pm On Jan 19, 2021
The same betrayal they gave Awolowo...
Is what is common among Yoruba Chiefs n people.
Just give them money n material things n they will sell their people..

Re: Amotekun: 'Most Okada Riders In Oyo Spying For Bandits & Foreign Kidnappers' by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 19, 2021
Coldie:
Igbos keep your mouth shut and observe let's watch how all these play out, learn to pick your battles

Colonise the idiotic Yorubas. I grant you full permission.

Stupidity comes at a cost, you already own Lagos, next mission is ogun , Ibadan until all Yorubas move to sambisa forest

Re: Amotekun: 'Most Okada Riders In Oyo Spying For Bandits & Foreign Kidnappers' by cardoso514: 4:46pm On Jan 19, 2021
Let Makinde and Togun give Okada riders
Closing time and register them with ID card

Re: Amotekun: 'Most Okada Riders In Oyo Spying For Bandits & Foreign Kidnappers' by Yoruba1stson: 4:46pm On Jan 19, 2021
BSdetector:

Swears.... that Gani guy is just a political person, all talk but no action just like that odumakin guy, Sunday Igboho has been doing a lot and I really respect the guy but he doesn't need publicity and should avoid anything that directly puts him in the spotlight for now, cus am sorry to say but Yorubaland is full of snakes within and outside the tribe and some people will do everything to bring this guy down. He should avoid publicity by all means.
true
Re: Amotekun: 'Most Okada Riders In Oyo Spying For Bandits & Foreign Kidnappers' by Coldie(m): 4:47pm On Jan 19, 2021
gopel8052:

Colonise the idiotic Yorubas. I grant you full permission.

Stupidity comes at a cost, you already own Lagos, next mission is ogun , Ibadan until all Yorubas move to sambisa forest
There's a reason y Igbos hardly achieve anything in Nigeria our sense never complete

Re: Amotekun: 'Most Okada Riders In Oyo Spying For Bandits & Foreign Kidnappers' by Akanbiedu(m): 4:50pm On Jan 19, 2021
Nemere2020:
Amotekun: Most ‘Okada’ riders in Oyo spying for bandits, foreign kidnappers — Commandant raises alarm

“Before Amotekun was established, the problem of Yorubaland since the invasion of the land by these herdsmen has been our traditional chiefs and leaders in Yorubaland, they take money, cows and cars from these people, and allow them to settle and wreak havoc in their domains.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/01/amotekun-most-okada-riders-in-oyo-spying-for-bandits-foreign-kidnappers-commandant-raises-alarm/amp/

So true.

In most cases involving farmers and herders, herders win whenever these monarchs are the arbiters. It's p.athetic
Re: Amotekun: 'Most Okada Riders In Oyo Spying For Bandits & Foreign Kidnappers' by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:51pm On Jan 19, 2021
mike8804:
though am educated, a family man and comfortable but if things get worse I won't mind joining one Yoruba militia group to defend my father's land(Yoruba land). Come from a family of warlords in ekiti, na education and religion make person no reason am.

Bro I wan follow u discuss Ogume level. I dey very serious
Re: Amotekun: 'Most Okada Riders In Oyo Spying For Bandits & Foreign Kidnappers' by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:51pm On Jan 19, 2021
The Governor's should make it a rule as a matter of threat that any oba, baale or traditional ruler that sells land to foreigners will be dethroned. That will bring sense to their ears
Re: Amotekun: 'Most Okada Riders In Oyo Spying For Bandits & Foreign Kidnappers' by LMS1(m): 4:55pm On Jan 19, 2021
Lolzz Enikan Bustop,gate,iwo Road !
Re: Amotekun: 'Most Okada Riders In Oyo Spying For Bandits & Foreign Kidnappers' by JooEeL(m): 4:55pm On Jan 19, 2021
Dapson73:
God bless Amotekun,

God bless Yorubaland,

God bless Nigeria
Re: Amotekun: 'Most Okada Riders In Oyo Spying For Bandits & Foreign Kidnappers' by Yankee101: 4:55pm On Jan 19, 2021
They speak only French

Buhari needs to be executed for wilfully endangering Nigerians by letting foreign bandits in

Re: Amotekun: 'Most Okada Riders In Oyo Spying For Bandits & Foreign Kidnappers' by JooEeL(m): 4:57pm On Jan 19, 2021
mike8804:
though am educated, a family man and comfortable but if things get worse I won't mind joining one Yoruba militia group to defend my father's land(Yoruba land). Come from a family of warlords in ekiti, na education and religion make person no reason am.

Our pursuit for western education has made many of us trade our culture, history and roots which is not meant to be so.

Kudos, I say. The clouds are gathering and the time draws nigh.

Whoever is not prepared will be vanquished. Unfortunately, many still think this is a joke.

Re: Amotekun: 'Most Okada Riders In Oyo Spying For Bandits & Foreign Kidnappers' by JooEeL(m): 4:58pm On Jan 19, 2021
Yoruba1stson:
Yoruba people need to unite as one to fight fulani herdsmen tormenting us on our land, imagine a fucking strangers killing us on our land and those fucking idiots have the gut to be telling us that only buhari can order them to leave and we can't do any fucking thing to them.
Sunday igboho, we all support you and pray for you that we all succeed in this, this is a test for us and we must pass

It's a fight for all of us, and not just Igboho.

I'm on ground, are you on ground too?
Re: Amotekun: 'Most Okada Riders In Oyo Spying For Bandits & Foreign Kidnappers' by JooEeL(m): 4:58pm On Jan 19, 2021
DoctorDree:
May God deliver us

God wont. Either you fight for yourself, flee, or perish!
Re: Amotekun: 'Most Okada Riders In Oyo Spying For Bandits & Foreign Kidnappers' by kayjay69(m): 5:05pm On Jan 19, 2021
This is the practice of most obas who are of a muslim extraction but it is not limited to the obas. Do you not see that the average yoruba who is a muslim in those rural enclaves of Kwara, Oyo and Osun have always been sympathetic to the Fulani cause (even if it means their subjugation, something they clearly do not understand).

Anyone who thinks these are mere random occurrences ought to think twice. There is a method to these people's madness, they know exactly what they are doing. The only sadness I have is that most of our leaders for sake of what they want to eat, are not doing what needs to be done.

Nigeria was never meant to be one, the Fulani have always had an agenda, it took Buhari to wake us all up. There is no such thing as One Nigeria and if we have to fight to instil that point into the heads of these fulani elite, then so be it. I know my Yoruba brothers do not want a war, I do not want a war but clearly a wise man once said that war is an alternative when diplomacy fails. Diplomacy seems to have failed a long time ago with regards to Nigeria, war seems inevitable and this sadness me to say.
Kinikini:
They give them lands in exchange for the herdsmen to rear cattle for the Obas. Any Oba found continuing with this nonsense should be dethroned.

uote author=Nemere2020 post=98222951]Amotekun: Most ‘Okada’ riders in Oyo spying for bandits, foreign kidnappers — Commandant raises alarm

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/01/amotekun-most-okada-riders-in-oyo-spying-for-bandits-foreign-kidnappers-commandant-raises-alarm/amp/
Re: Amotekun: 'Most Okada Riders In Oyo Spying For Bandits & Foreign Kidnappers' by AKWATGOLD1(m): 5:05pm On Jan 19, 2021
The truth has been told by Oyo State Amotekun General that our Obas, Baale's and leaders are contributory agent to the crisis seen in Yoruba Land.
Re: Amotekun: 'Most Okada Riders In Oyo Spying For Bandits & Foreign Kidnappers' by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:06pm On Jan 19, 2021
mike8804:
ekiti kete ekiti parapo moju ba

Re: Amotekun: 'Most Okada Riders In Oyo Spying For Bandits & Foreign Kidnappers' by IamAtikulate: 5:09pm On Jan 19, 2021
Gen. Togun who was responding to questions from newsmen in his office at the state Secretariat, Agodi, Ibadan, yesterday, said the greedy nature of some traditional and community leaders in many Yoruba towns led to high rate of insecurity, which he said, Amotekun has been curbing.

His words: “Before Amotekun was established, the problem of Yorubaland since the invasion of the land by these herdsmen has been our traditional chiefs and leaders in Yorubaland, they take money, cows and cars from these people, and allow them to settle and wreak havoc in their domains.”
The only thing I read.
Re: Amotekun: 'Most Okada Riders In Oyo Spying For Bandits & Foreign Kidnappers' by Iamgrey5(m): 5:17pm On Jan 19, 2021
This man is almost sounding like a conspiracy theoriest

Please sir arrest anyone of the bike man that are spies for theoriest and stop spreading conspiracies that would continue to cause more division and natural suspension.
Re: Amotekun: 'Most Okada Riders In Oyo Spying For Bandits & Foreign Kidnappers' by Blackdisciple(m): 5:36pm On Jan 19, 2021
Little by little they are achieving their aim from the North to the SW....
SS and SE open your eyes and don't wait till it come upon ya as it is on SW now
Re: Amotekun: 'Most Okada Riders In Oyo Spying For Bandits & Foreign Kidnappers' by SAMBARRY: 5:44pm On Jan 19, 2021
mike8804:
sadly the entire South West has been infiltrated and rounded up yet the South westerners are acting like fire is not on the mountain already
Re: Amotekun: 'Most Okada Riders In Oyo Spying For Bandits & Foreign Kidnappers' by Jibsy203(m): 5:45pm On Jan 19, 2021
Blackdisciple:
Little by little they are achieving their aim from the North to the SW....

SS and SE open your eyes and don't wait till it come upon ya as it is on SW now
Uno get sense,you think de East are sleeping like other tribe mumu
Re: Amotekun: 'Most Okada Riders In Oyo Spying For Bandits & Foreign Kidnappers' by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:07pm On Jan 19, 2021
Yoruba1stson:
Yoruba people need to unite as one to fight fulani herdsmen tormenting us on our land, imagine a fucking strangers killing us on our land and those fucking idiots have the gut to be telling us that only buhari can order them to leave and we can't do any fucking thing to them.
Sunday igboho, we all support you and pray for you that we all succeed in this, this is a test for us and we must pass

Omo Iya mi, this war is not for Sunday Igboho alone; it is our war. Every single one of us,able Yoruba man and woman,must stand up and be counted.

Meetings and consultations are ongoing and I can tell you that Yorubas are ready. If you have been reading and watching Sunday Igboho Oosa recent interviews, you'll discover that he has been saying that his part in the coming battles is to pave way for the real warriors of Yoruba land. It may interest you to know that in Modakeke/Ife axis alone,there are hundreds of battle hardened warriors who are deadlier than Igboho. Majority of us are ESO IKOYI; seasoned warriors who don't run away from the battlefields. Fulanis have stepped on the rattlesnake, they must surely feel the venom of the snake !

We all have a role to play towards ensuring that every single fulani terrorist in Odua land is sent out dead or alive ! We are starting from Igangan, Ibarapa area of Oyo state this Friday. If truly Saliu,the self acclaimed "emir of Igangan,is not a bastard,he and his terrorist groups should stay beyond the evening of Thursday,21/01/21 -11.59 pm. Sango a pa bata,a pa jowon jowon eti e !

Re: Amotekun: 'Most Okada Riders In Oyo Spying For Bandits & Foreign Kidnappers' by IGBOpigs(m): 6:08pm On Jan 19, 2021
NIGERIANS NEED TO UNITE AT THIS TIME TO FIGHT AGAINST OUR ENEMIES I'M HAUSA BOY, BUT 98% FOR INSECURITY IN NIGERIA ESPECIAL NORTH AND YORUBA LAND ARE THE FULANI PEOPLE, THE 99% OF THE KIENAPPERS ARE FULANI, LET US UNITE AND FIGHT OUR ENEMIES ( #SAYNOTFULANI)IN YOU LAND

Re: Amotekun: 'Most Okada Riders In Oyo Spying For Bandits & Foreign Kidnappers' by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:14pm On Jan 19, 2021
gopel8052:
For the south west to be stable, free of drugs, criminality and all types of uselessness. Start purging Lagos.

Then deal ruthlessly with all the internal saboteurs.

I think you're going through it the wrong way. Let the purging start from other SW states and let the criminal elements flood to Lagos.

The biggest mistake they'll do is think they can ever misbehave in Lagos... From Iyana-Iba to Ile-epo, even to Sabo, I've noticed the Yorubas in Lagos will ALWAYS stand for their rights when push comes to shove, even if it'll lead to loss of their lives... I don't know of other SW states, but in Lagos, the Yorubas might look like cowards, act like cowards, but never be deceived, they actually ain't cowards, especially when it involves something like terrorism in their land
Re: Amotekun: 'Most Okada Riders In Oyo Spying For Bandits & Foreign Kidnappers' by MummyD2020(f): 6:14pm On Jan 19, 2021
Saboteurs have infiltrated the organisation. I knew it that it must be compromised. Even the ESN isn't excused. May God just save us from this contraption called Nigeria
Re: Amotekun: 'Most Okada Riders In Oyo Spying For Bandits & Foreign Kidnappers' by MummyD2020(f): 6:15pm On Jan 19, 2021
Yampotatocarrot:

I think you're going through it the wrong way. Let the purging start from other SW states and let the criminal elements flood to Lagos.

The biggest mistake they'll do is think they can ever misbehave in Lagos... From Iyana-Iba to Ile-epo, even to Sabo, I've noticed the Yorubas in Lagos will ALWAYS stand for their rights when push comes to shove, even if it'll lead to loss of their lives... I don't know of other SW states, but in Lagos, the Yorubas might look like cowards, act like cowards, but never be deceived, they actually ain't cowards, especially when it involves something like terrorism in their land

Akuko!
Re: Amotekun: 'Most Okada Riders In Oyo Spying For Bandits & Foreign Kidnappers' by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:16pm On Jan 19, 2021
I said this sometimes ago in a similar thread.

My comment then :

Politics / Re: Truckload Of Fulani People Intercepted In Kogi State by Szkpytqgdcvx925: 5:09am On Jan 12
OROSUNBOLB:
War is coming but only fulanis seem to be ready for it ! I don't know why people are not seeing the handwritings on the wall ? Nigeria is the only and last place fulanis all over west Africa can refer to as their stronghold now in Africa now. They are being flushed out elsewhere from Central Africa Republic to Mali,Guinea etc. They desire a home state in Africa and have settled for Nigeria. They are ready to do anything,including an all out war,to realise this objective. It is a major reason why Mr Buhari was desperate to be President of Nigeria again.

Only a stupid person will fail to see that Buhari is committed to the realisation of fulani hegemonic agenda than any other thing else. Why did he open our borders for fulani people all over west Africa to move into Nigeria without passing through immigration procedure as foreigners ?

I have noticed in recent times, anywhere I go in all major cities of south west,there is always ,at least, a Hausa/fulani man at every strategic junction pretending to be selling water Mellon or some kind of fruits. Spies ? Hmm,time will tell. I challenged a particular one somewhere in Ibadan recently because he just came from nowhere and started selling water Mellon at the junction leading to my Aunt's house. While I was with him,in an attempt to figure out the state he came from,a lady met us there and started speaking in French to the fruit seller ! I was like what the Bleep ? We speak English in Nigeria man,who are you ? The lady told me that she discovered the man could speak French the first time she patronized him and that's why she has been coming to buy fruits from him. When I asked the idiot where he came from in Nigeria ,he said Sokoto. He could not even pronounce Sokoto appropriately like a typical Nigerian northerner.

The truth is that these aliens from all over west Africa are here and they are up to no good. We have a duty as Nigerians to dislodge them from our midst.

Be ready !

Re: Amotekun: 'Most Okada Riders In Oyo Spying For Bandits & Foreign Kidnappers' by Dollanaira: 6:18pm On Jan 19, 2021
Re: Amotekun: 'Most Okada Riders In Oyo Spying For Bandits & Foreign Kidnappers' by Heavensent01(m): 6:24pm On Jan 19, 2021
Yoruba1stson:
i am also ready to join any yoruba militia to defend our land from those fucking fulani, i am ready to die as a brave man than being a coward.
Sunday igboho we support you, you are better than that bastard coward are ona kakanfo

God continue to strengthen to bless and protect Sunday igboho and raise many men like him, I also add to be part of anything to defend my ancestral land

all those cultist in Yoruba land forming James bond should shield their swords for now, we gat a war staring at us, our over greedy leaders had cost us more than enough, these people were never serious with this amotekun because if they're with good intention, these Fulani shouldn't be pulling stunt in Yoruba land

if you see any Fulani grazing in your resort, gun them at sight, these people are coward and powerless, only relied on weapons to fight, protect yourself before they waste you away

Buhari Swears In Muazu Jaji Sambo As Minister Of State For Works And Housing / Nigerian Embassy In Washington Shutdown Over Nonpayment Of 5 Months Salaries / Okonjo-Iweala Tops Financial Times’ 25 Most Influential Women Of 2021 (Full List

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80