Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Gumi On Afaka Students, RCCG Members Abduction: I’m Not A Negotiator For Bandits - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gumi On Afaka Students, RCCG Members Abduction: I’m Not A Negotiator For Bandits (25765 Views)

‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest / Buderi Isiya: Kaduna’s Most Wanted Bandit Holding Afaka Students To Ransom / Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate (2) (3) (4)

Gumi On Afaka Students, RCCG Members Abduction: I’m Not A Negotiator For Bandits by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:04pm On Mar 30, 2021
Sheikh Ahmad Gumi, a controversial Islamic scholar, has said he does not negotiate for bandits.

Gumi disclosed this during a meeting with former Kaduna Central Senator, Shehu Sani, yesterday.

Sani had visited Gumi to plead with him to help negotiate the release of the 39 College students and eight members of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) who were kidnapped at the weekend.

However, Gumi said: “As for the College students, we have done all we can do. In fact, I had a meeting with parents of the kidnapped students sequel to their meeting with Government.

“I showed them what the problem is and they went to visit government and returned.

“I am not a negotiator for bandits, we always ensured that government officials were present in our previous discussions with bandits in the forests, before the Federal Government’s shoot at sight order.”

Bandits had a few weeks ago abducted some students of the Federal College of Forestry Mechanisation, Afaka in Kaduna.

Also, unknown gunmen had over the weekend abducted some members of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, in the state.

The kidnappers also demanded N50 million as ransom for their release.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/03/30/students-rccg-members-abduction-im-not-a-negotiator-for-bandits-gumi/

Re: Gumi On Afaka Students, RCCG Members Abduction: I’m Not A Negotiator For Bandits by Oluolad86(f): 4:05pm On Mar 30, 2021
cry When the foundation is faulty, innocent people will suffer from it. Only God knows how their families are doing now cry No good security! No good health care! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Say a word of prayers to me too that God the perfect healer should heal me wholeheartedly and send helpers to me, thanks.

116 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gumi On Afaka Students, RCCG Members Abduction: I’m Not A Negotiator For Bandits by DoubleBliss(f): 4:05pm On Mar 30, 2021
Re: Gumi On Afaka Students, RCCG Members Abduction: I’m Not A Negotiator For Bandits by BobbieZion(m): 4:05pm On Mar 30, 2021
Yes you are not a negotiator,you are their spokesman.

141 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gumi On Afaka Students, RCCG Members Abduction: I’m Not A Negotiator For Bandits by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 30, 2021
We understand.

Just say that this one does not involve money.

Bail is free.. Kidnapping no follow.

Re: Gumi On Afaka Students, RCCG Members Abduction: I’m Not A Negotiator For Bandits by Lcf69(m): 4:11pm On Mar 30, 2021
It's an overwhelming state of conflicts and confusions in Nigeria,as we all can honestly see and attest to too...... PINNED.
Re: Gumi On Afaka Students, RCCG Members Abduction: I’m Not A Negotiator For Bandits by Kriss216: 4:16pm On Mar 30, 2021
But, you're minister of Banditry and Terrorism affairs, isn't negotiations part of your jurisdiction? Or you don't negotiate for Christians?

116 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Gumi On Afaka Students, RCCG Members Abduction: I’m Not A Negotiator For Bandits by Easternmind(m): 4:22pm On Mar 30, 2021
Unfair.
Re: Gumi On Afaka Students, RCCG Members Abduction: I’m Not A Negotiator For Bandits by Olobofife(m): 4:25pm On Mar 30, 2021
Gumi is stupid.

Re: Gumi On Afaka Students, RCCG Members Abduction: I’m Not A Negotiator For Bandits by Anigreat: 4:27pm On Mar 30, 2021

You're so useless Gumi

God will punish you and your generation.

So because this has to do with Christians, suddenly you're not bandits negotiator.

The Islamization agenda you people up north is having for this country will not work, it will only work when Biafrans are no longer in this useless failed , terrorists and bandits filled contraption.
I can only pity the few christians that will share same country with terrorist like you.

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gumi On Afaka Students, RCCG Members Abduction: I’m Not A Negotiator For Bandits by hansomb: 5:23pm On Mar 30, 2021
e shock dem cum choke dem again.
Re: Gumi On Afaka Students, RCCG Members Abduction: I’m Not A Negotiator For Bandits by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 30, 2021
na so.

He did his bit but was only named "Chief negotiator" to bandits. Meanwhile, Sani who called out Gumi on this is another clout chaser. You see Gumi, Buhari, Tinubu and Burna boy are the easiest way to appear on news these days. Mention these names and your name will dangle along.

Re: Gumi On Afaka Students, RCCG Members Abduction: I’m Not A Negotiator For Bandits by Nairaland46: 8:04pm On Mar 30, 2021
This terrorists again..

Re: Gumi On Afaka Students, RCCG Members Abduction: I’m Not A Negotiator For Bandits by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:04pm On Mar 30, 2021
But u are a negotiator for who then? Because they are Christian captives right? Niggar area is gone

Re: Gumi On Afaka Students, RCCG Members Abduction: I’m Not A Negotiator For Bandits by solochris(m): 8:04pm On Mar 30, 2021
And person wey him house de burn de busy de chase rat for U.K

Re: Gumi On Afaka Students, RCCG Members Abduction: I’m Not A Negotiator For Bandits by explosiveskull(m): 8:05pm On Mar 30, 2021
Make una leave this man alone na.
Re: Gumi On Afaka Students, RCCG Members Abduction: I’m Not A Negotiator For Bandits by SeasonedMEMBER(m): 8:05pm On Mar 30, 2021
G
Re: Gumi On Afaka Students, RCCG Members Abduction: I’m Not A Negotiator For Bandits by Geat89: 8:05pm On Mar 30, 2021
BobbieZion:
Yes you are not a negotiator,you are their spokesman.
Abi o
Re: Gumi On Afaka Students, RCCG Members Abduction: I’m Not A Negotiator For Bandits by blinking001(m): 8:05pm On Mar 30, 2021
Funny man
Re: Gumi On Afaka Students, RCCG Members Abduction: I’m Not A Negotiator For Bandits by Lomprico2: 8:05pm On Mar 30, 2021
because they are Christians abi?

this your backyard jihad guerilla warfare will fail

Re: Gumi On Afaka Students, RCCG Members Abduction: I’m Not A Negotiator For Bandits by zombieHUNTER: 8:05pm On Mar 30, 2021
News: bandits kidnap northerners in kastina

Gumi: let's go there... Gumi to the rescue

News: bandits kidnap RccG and students

Gumi: please I'm not a bandit spokesman or negotiator.. leave me alone

Buhari and his supporters: hahahaha

Adeboye: let's pray for them.. I'm sure Buhari is on top of the situation..

Me: zombiesim is real and it manifests in many ways... Karma knows your address

Re: Gumi On Afaka Students, RCCG Members Abduction: I’m Not A Negotiator For Bandits by floss(m): 8:05pm On Mar 30, 2021
K
Re: Gumi On Afaka Students, RCCG Members Abduction: I’m Not A Negotiator For Bandits by maxjax(m): 8:06pm On Mar 30, 2021
this one no GUM well

Re: Gumi On Afaka Students, RCCG Members Abduction: I’m Not A Negotiator For Bandits by Duplexxx: 8:06pm On Mar 30, 2021
This man again
Re: Gumi On Afaka Students, RCCG Members Abduction: I’m Not A Negotiator For Bandits by Coproso: 8:07pm On Mar 30, 2021
But if Gumi is not someone that helps the government negotiate with Bandits, then what is he? Bandits sympathizer?

Re: Gumi On Afaka Students, RCCG Members Abduction: I’m Not A Negotiator For Bandits by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 30, 2021
I dislike anything politics...

but one thing is ..... whenever I watch or read topics about these our politicians... all I see is elderly people with one or two terminal illnesses, heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, mental dementia, etc .

I pity them deep in my heart ....

But my surprise is how the healthy able bodied youths worship them.... so pathetic

APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) / Disenfranchised Anambra PDP Delegates: "A Coup Against Maduka, Mockery Of Democr / Bad State Of Ariaria International Market In Aba After Heavy Rainfall (Photos)