Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Abeg Nairalanders!!! Help Me Push This - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Abeg Nairalanders!!! Help Me Push This (266 Views)

Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming / Nairalanders Help Me- I Need Patronage. / Nairalanders Help My Female Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abeg Nairalanders!!! Help Me Push This by Heroclitus(m): 4:11pm On Jan 19, 2021
Good afternoon Everyone
I know this is a wrong thing to do,but...

Please I'm writing this to you with a heavy heart and out of strong necessity since I've run out of options

I'm a biochemistry graduate of futa going who have been posted and should be in camp today, i've sorted a whole lot of bills and the only issue left is I'm having just 4,500 naira, I've just been deployed to katsina from Ibadan and its gonna cost me 13000, I'd like if you can assist me with anything to support me everyone
Please

I do not want to create a thread on here and that is why I've decided to message you on a low

Please, help relief my despair, it'd really go a long way

Below is my nysc callup letter as proof to support my claims

Dominique
Mynd44

tranxo

(1) (Reply)

How Life Dealth With Some. / Best Hausa/arewa Wedding Dinner Game - Groom In Trouble? / Marriage Proposal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.