Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Man Arrested For Beating His Relative To Death Over Bush Burning In Ogun (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Beating His Relative To Death Over Bush Burning In Ogun (Photo) (29388 Views)

How Do I Report A Relative To EFCC? / Ifekwe Udo 'FadaFada' Was Involved In Police Station Burning In Abia – Command / Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Relative To Death Over Bush Burning In Ogun (Photo) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 19, 2021
Ok
Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Relative To Death Over Bush Burning In Ogun (Photo) by arcahmad(m): 7:56pm On Jan 19, 2021
TheGiftedOne:
When you silently our sheepishly walk away from a guy who slaps you for no justifiable reason, you just don't know what kind of 'had I known you've avoided.'

Many out there are living on reserve battery any peem na go. Difficult it may be but I urge you seeing this writeup to avoid trouble at all cost.

No one sets out to commit murder but since the word don dey inside dictionary, real life example must dey hence stories like these.
Thanks Baba. This type of stories really touches my heart.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Relative To Death Over Bush Burning In Ogun (Photo) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:57pm On Jan 19, 2021
I have received building contracts from Ogun state but I do decline them due to all these stories coming from the State.....

How true are all these bad news from that side pls
Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Relative To Death Over Bush Burning In Ogun (Photo) by Bennysam: 7:57pm On Jan 19, 2021
He don harvest his brother
Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Relative To Death Over Bush Burning In Ogun (Photo) by IGoComotYaTeeth: 8:01pm On Jan 19, 2021
LadyTianna:
Everybody has anger issues nowadays cry
Aswear
Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Relative To Death Over Bush Burning In Ogun (Photo) by Gbagura: 8:12pm On Jan 19, 2021
tigobacv:
I have never heard any good news from that state before.
how many good news have we heard from you?

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Relative To Death Over Bush Burning In Ogun (Photo) by realstars: 8:15pm On Jan 19, 2021
Ishau Falana, You Are In Trubble.
Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Relative To Death Over Bush Burning In Ogun (Photo) by aysnoopy(m): 8:22pm On Jan 19, 2021
Happy 30th birthday in advance to me.
U can shower me with Ur prayers and also appreciate God in my life with Ur likes
Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Relative To Death Over Bush Burning In Ogun (Photo) by dapadawee: 8:22pm On Jan 19, 2021
Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Relative To Death Over Bush Burning In Ogun (Photo) by Drone95(m): 8:24pm On Jan 19, 2021
Too bad!
Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Relative To Death Over Bush Burning In Ogun (Photo) by tit(f): 8:27pm On Jan 19, 2021
Did a snake bite the boy during the night?
Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Relative To Death Over Bush Burning In Ogun (Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 8:40pm On Jan 19, 2021
[s]
post=98232349:

They should met out the same treatment to him just to see if it would lead to his death.
Animalistic swine.
Bastard.
[/s]
Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Relative To Death Over Bush Burning In Ogun (Photo) by favour32(m): 8:43pm On Jan 19, 2021
I know a single female for this forum wey dey always talk against men whether good or bad.
You know what?
She nor experience the golden touch of a father all her life.
So,na single mother train her,so,every male be like another female for her eyes.
Hand go meet any man wey near.....
Go make dem reconfigure ya brain.
God know why he make man dey lead woman.
You can't change that you hear!

Na two wives I get.
I dey go for the third one.
Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Relative To Death Over Bush Burning In Ogun (Photo) by jevic(m): 8:55pm On Jan 19, 2021
Afonjas
Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Relative To Death Over Bush Burning In Ogun (Photo) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 19, 2021
Now that he has ruined his life, what next?
Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Relative To Death Over Bush Burning In Ogun (Photo) by lildush(m): 9:11pm On Jan 19, 2021
Ah na poverty cause all dis 1. D man just use anger frustration send him relative to early grave anyway rest in peace to d death
Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Relative To Death Over Bush Burning In Ogun (Photo) by RoRoo: 9:19pm On Jan 19, 2021
When you silently our sheepishly walk away from a guy who slaps you for no justifiable reason, you just don't know what kind of 'had I known you've avoided.'
Many out there are living on reserve battery any peem na go. Difficult it may be but I urge you seeing this writeup to avoid trouble at all cost.
No one sets out to commit murder but since the word don dey inside dictionary, real life example must dey hence stories like these.
Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Relative To Death Over Bush Burning In Ogun (Photo) by Lilpen3758: 9:22pm On Jan 19, 2021
visijo:
chai inside life..

Today marks exactly 10 years since a certain woman took away food from me in a wedding claiming that i had already eaten.�
grin grin grin grin my stomach ooh

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Relative To Death Over Bush Burning In Ogun (Photo) by elisho: 9:24pm On Jan 19, 2021
God please am fed up with this country pls
Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Relative To Death Over Bush Burning In Ogun (Photo) by tigobacv: 9:26pm On Jan 19, 2021
Gbagura:
how many good news have we heard from you?
But you don't know me na.
Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Relative To Death Over Bush Burning In Ogun (Photo) by Ofon4real20: 9:47pm On Jan 19, 2021
BUSHHUNTER:
U sabi fight, u no fit go collect one garage or challenge Anthony Joshua

Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Relative To Death Over Bush Burning In Ogun (Photo) by Flynnthekidd(m): 9:56pm On Jan 19, 2021
Which kind NEWS Nigeria no get?

Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Relative To Death Over Bush Burning In Ogun (Photo) by idogbe14170: 10:00pm On Jan 19, 2021
He don harvest his brother
Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Relative To Death Over Bush Burning In Ogun (Photo) by Drizzy5001(m): 10:12pm On Jan 19, 2021
I go fit beat this one, with white clothe sef and e no go stain... Stupid man, go and rot in jail.. Mtcheeew sad

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Relative To Death Over Bush Burning In Ogun (Photo) by Farid24224(m): 10:20pm On Jan 19, 2021
Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Relative To Death Over Bush Burning In Ogun (Photo) by Milan79: 10:45pm On Jan 19, 2021
can anything good ever come out from the waste,either the are mining skull,fraud, incest, paedophilia, now homicide and murder,

spits and leaves
Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Relative To Death Over Bush Burning In Ogun (Photo) by theFilmtric: 12:27am On Jan 20, 2021
tigobacv:
But you don't know me na.
but you don't know the state na?
theFilmtricsay
Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Relative To Death Over Bush Burning In Ogun (Photo) by tigobacv: 7:39am On Jan 20, 2021
theFilmtric:

but you don't know the state na?

theFilmtricsay
I'm actually from Ogun State.
Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Relative To Death Over Bush Burning In Ogun (Photo) by theFilmtric: 11:04am On Jan 20, 2021
tigobacv:
I'm actually from Ogun State.
that doesn't mean you know the state Do you live there? I'm from Ogun and I live here too
theFilmtricsay
Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Relative To Death Over Bush Burning In Ogun (Photo) by Kaymansion(m): 11:30am On Jan 20, 2021
Look at his face like addicted drunkard

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court grants Mompha N200 million bail / Pastor's Wife Commits Suicide In Ondo By Hanging Herself / Meat Delivery Man Who Tried To Rape An 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Caught (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.