Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,280 members, 7,954,106 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:26 PM

Woman Attacked While Jogging On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Attacked While Jogging On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge (Graphic Photos) (66227 Views)

Youths Looting An SUV After Travelers Were Attacked While Heading To Abuja. Pics / FRSC Reacts To Woman Beating Video, "The Woman Attacked Officer First' / Woman Attacked By Armed Robbers In Abuja As Bullet Fired Brushed Her Arm. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Attacked While Jogging On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge (Graphic Photos) by Iceyjayz: 4:18am On Jan 20, 2021
I can't remember the last time I jogged when I was in Nigeria, anytime I feel like exercising i make use of the gyming equipments in my apartment, that country is solely messed up with insecurities and I don't want to take any damn risk.

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacked While Jogging On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge (Graphic Photos) by juman(m): 5:03am On Jan 20, 2021
Brandonx:
undecided why would any one in their right senses go jogging at that time of the day
Re: Woman Attacked While Jogging On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge (Graphic Photos) by ScotMisile: 5:05am On Jan 20, 2021
Denique:
The second commenter asking why people looked away like he would have stopped to help in the face of men wielding arms obviously Yinmu undecided

Aisha told us Aso Rock wasn't safe and y'all think your area is

Cash App needs a remix...so many lines need to be added: the FCMB ish and this!

DNA test, run am
If e nor be your pikin, adopt am
'Cos if you kill am, dem jail you
Naija nor safe, japa.
If e nor be your pikin, drop am

2 Likes

Re: Woman Attacked While Jogging On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge (Graphic Photos) by Pioneer01: 5:16am On Jan 20, 2021
Re: Woman Attacked While Jogging On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge (Graphic Photos) by Ekaka1(m): 5:19am On Jan 20, 2021
Denique:

It keeps getting worse because the foundation is faulty. I'm not holding brief for him. I'm not a fan but, he isn't our only problem. They all are!
I think the thinking here is that he is NOW in the saddle promised to manage security , has the accountability to provide security at least and fulfill one of his biggest campaigning gen promises, so the gentle you are tugging with is also correct to call the present administration to accountability. You talked about foundation but anybody in the saddle should be able to prioritize security amongst many ills plaguing us and take small TRANSPARENT AND EFFICIENT steps to get to the root of the problem after over 5 years on his watch!
Re: Woman Attacked While Jogging On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge (Graphic Photos) by lekki1444: 5:22am On Jan 20, 2021
Golan007:
[s][/s]

Rubbish.

All that's needed are RRS officers stationed at strategic areas of the bridge and jogging would an easy breeze.

Just because you see no use for exercise doesn't mean others should be like you.
Bro he is correct, that woman is crazy. me myself ? to drive early in the morning when it is still dark, i shudder at the idea. i remember the NIMC official that i bribed to get my NIN card wanted me to meet him at 7am in ajah. meaning i had to start driving to get to him at 6am. bro when i looked outside at 6 am and it was still dark i just refuse to drive around in that early morning cover of darkness with all these predators hanging around. i waited till it got light at 6.45 before i attempted the journey. this is me in a car ooo and i am a guy. now this one is a woman and wants to be jogging by herself when it is still very dark in the morning. in fact dare i say she is crazy and mad

10 Likes

Re: Woman Attacked While Jogging On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge (Graphic Photos) by Pioneer01: 5:23am On Jan 20, 2021
What was she thinking when she left home so early to jog alone in d dark...O wrong nah,d lady get mind sha.

We don't even know what her attackers really wanted
We might still get an update later on sha
I sympathize with her...joggers should learn from dis.

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacked While Jogging On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge (Graphic Photos) by slumcat(m): 5:23am On Jan 20, 2021
Djsample:
Hi guys, I'm going to go straight to the point. I noticed hawks and crows have been following me everywhere I go. Most times the crows (those black birds with a ring of white around their neck) just land on a building close to the one I'm in. And watch me and sometimes calling in that voice. Most times when I face them and call out, they fly away.

First time I noticed this was like 2 months back, while I was praying in my compound. I saw two crows flying past, they spotted me and landed on the roof and since then I have been seeing them flying around. Then I noticed the hawks too. It's weird. Sometimes I'm annoyed by the way the crows call out. Other times I'm nonchalant about it. The hawks too, gliding above me, any building I enter.
Perching nearby. 2021 is something else o.
Someone should kindly explain this birds following of a thing. Thanks in advance
You don ment finish. Proceed to yabaleft make them give you injection for kolomental people.

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacked While Jogging On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge (Graphic Photos) by Dagger111(m): 5:27am On Jan 20, 2021
Baawaa:
Where are the security personnel,no where to be find

Found
Re: Woman Attacked While Jogging On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge (Graphic Photos) by figoperch: 5:28am On Jan 20, 2021
Badabada:
The insecurity in every part of 9ja is becoming alarming.

Seriously alarming.
Re: Woman Attacked While Jogging On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge (Graphic Photos) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 5:30am On Jan 20, 2021
This mind your business lifestyle in Lagos is very bad
Re: Woman Attacked While Jogging On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge (Graphic Photos) by slumcat(m): 5:30am On Jan 20, 2021
lekki1444:
Bro he is correct, that woman is crazy. me myself ? to drive early in the morning when it is still dark, i shudder at the idea. i remember the NIMC official that i bribed to get my NIN card wanted me to meet him at 7am in ajah. meaning i had to start driving to get to him at 6am. bro when i looked outside at 6 am and it was still dark i just refuse to drive around in that early morning cover of darkness with all these predators hanging around. i waited till it got light at 6.45 before i attempted the journey. this is me in a car ooo and i am a guy. now this one is a woman and wants to be jogging by herself when it is still very dark in the morning. in fact dare i say she is crazy and mad
No be lie.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Attacked While Jogging On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge (Graphic Photos) by Modarun(m): 5:30am On Jan 20, 2021
Denique:

The Nigerian leadership has failed us. It's not a problem with a certain regime.
How else do you explain past coups? The security of the nation has always been porous.

Blame Buhari when he comes out to lie that insurgence has been clamped down but in this case, ALL the past and present leaders are to blame.
stfu jor, why must you yorubas always justify nonsense. Before this useless calamity yall voted in, were folks attacked at that spot? I used to travel frm Abuja to kaduna without a single care, but today people are kidnapped as if the abductors are shopping at the market. Must yall defend incompetency. 85percent of would rather those days than these curse regime time in power. Imagine the presidency defending herdsmen attacking folks in ondo. Jst stfu jor

2 Likes

Re: Woman Attacked While Jogging On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge (Graphic Photos) by lekki1444: 5:31am On Jan 20, 2021
Djsample:
Hi guys, I'm going to go straight to the point. I noticed hawks and crows have been following me everywhere I go. Most times the crows (those black birds with a ring of white around their neck) just land on a building close to the one I'm in. And watch me and sometimes calling in that voice. Most times when I face them and call out, they fly away.

First time I noticed this was like 2 months back, while I was praying in my compound. I saw two crows flying past, they spotted me and landed on the roof and since then I have been seeing them flying around. Then I noticed the hawks too. It's weird. Sometimes I'm annoyed by the way the crows call out. Other times I'm nonchalant about it. The hawks too, gliding above me, any building I enter.
Someone should kindly explain this birds following of a thing. Thanks in advance
means you represent the spiritually dead that is about to be devoured by predators with power and authority whose desire is to take advantage of those who are in spiritual darkness. now is this specifically referring to your own life ? maybe not. maybe it is a message for you to decode hence why it is happening to you. and so maybe in some major parts of the world those who have refused to enlighten themself and be righteous are going to be swept anddevoured by powerful devouring forces. THE PURGE

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacked While Jogging On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge (Graphic Photos) by slumcat(m): 5:32am On Jan 20, 2021
Baawaa:
Where are the security personnel,no where to be find

3 Likes

Re: Woman Attacked While Jogging On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge (Graphic Photos) by lekki1444: 5:33am On Jan 20, 2021
YorubaPrince:
Crazy Nigerians trying to form western... I hate pple trying to live abroad life here in 9ja. Thunder fire dem all. angry

You're in Nigeria NOT, in a developed world. That's what Nigerians and their foolish Politicians have turned this beautiful nation into.
Nigerians and their leaders have successfully messed up the nation yet, expecting a heaven amidst an ocean of hell! NONSENSE!

Enjoy the hell you created and nurtured! angry
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacked While Jogging On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge (Graphic Photos) by Xisnin(m): 5:35am On Jan 20, 2021
Denique:

It keeps getting worse because the foundation is faulty. I'm not holding brief for him. I'm not a fan but, he isn't our only problem. They all are!
Trump 2.0
Avoid the glaring problem facing the country but blame other people especially those not in charge for it
while profferring a non-solution.
SMH
Re: Woman Attacked While Jogging On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge (Graphic Photos) by Doyou2019: 5:37am On Jan 20, 2021
nwaanambra1:
in this terrible times, somebody will wake up very early in the morning to go jogging!

i mean after reading all the bad news and insecurity every where!

funny thing is she was even expecting others to risk their own life and come to her rescue!

at least she is alive to tell her stupid story - lots of others aint that lucky!

But truly there are so many useless people on earth and sometimes i am pushed to support Bill Gates plan to reduce the population of the earth inhabitants from 7.6 billion people made up of mostly very stupid and dumb individuals to just 3 billion intelligent folks!

this vaccine will really do the world a huge favor. at least we will have less idiots!

Stupid people indeed yapa for this world o, especially for obodo Nigeria - voting in cluelessness for three straight regimes and still never tire!
A country of unrepentant stipidos!
Re: Woman Attacked While Jogging On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge (Graphic Photos) by jaxxy(m): 5:50am On Jan 20, 2021
Realtord43:
I know past govt have their challenge with insecurity but under buhari, insecurity has been worst and still getting worst in every part of Nigeria.

Has lekki ever been safe?? Admiralty way safe? Especially at quiet hours?? Lekki has no internal security outfit joint or private beyond personal security or street security. Lekki phase1 is not banana island or vgc. It has many potential hoodlum spots.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Attacked While Jogging On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge (Graphic Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 5:51am On Jan 20, 2021
Joggers have been advised to wait till it's brighter before they jog around the area.

God!
Re: Woman Attacked While Jogging On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge (Graphic Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 5:52am On Jan 20, 2021
nwaanambra1:
in this terrible times, somebody will wake up very early in the morning to go jogging!

i mean after reading all the bad news and insecurity every where!

funny thing is she was even expecting others to risk their own life and come to her rescue!

at least she is alive to tell her stupid story - lots of others aint that lucky!

But truly there are so many useless people on earth and sometimes i am pushed to support Bill Gates plan to reduce the population of the earth inhabitants from 7.6 billion people made up of mostly very stupid and dumb individuals to just 3 billion intelligent folks!

this vaccine will really do the world a huge favor. at least we will have less idiots!
Proud fool.
Re: Woman Attacked While Jogging On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge (Graphic Photos) by jaxxy(m): 5:55am On Jan 20, 2021
Xisnin:

Trump 2.0
Avoid the glaring problem facing the country but blame other people especially those not in charge for it
while profferring a non-solution.
SMH

She ment Buhari isn’t responsible for every damn thing. States shud have their own solutions, local government along with community policing shud have their solutions. That is why Government is structured.

Blaming Buhari for everything is like whining. We know the ones federal shud handle and the ones States can handle etc..

2 Likes

Re: Woman Attacked While Jogging On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge (Graphic Photos) by Lincoln275(m): 5:59am On Jan 20, 2021
Nowhere is safe in this country, especially Lagos where hoodlums beg you for money and if you refuse they take your valuable things and nothing would happen.
Re: Woman Attacked While Jogging On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge (Graphic Photos) by budusky05(m): 5:59am On Jan 20, 2021
Why go out that early?

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacked While Jogging On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge (Graphic Photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:05am On Jan 20, 2021
Modarun:
stfu jor, why must you yorubas always justify nonsense. Before this useless calamity yall voted in, were folks attacked at that spot? I used to travel frm Abuja to kaduna without a single care, but today people are kidnapped as if the abductors are shopping at the market. Must yall defend incompetency. 85percent of would rather those days than these curse regime time in power. Imagine the presidency defending herdsmen attacking folks in ondo. Jst stfu jor

But Buhari is not the governor of Lagos State.

I can't understand why you blame him for everything.

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacked While Jogging On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge (Graphic Photos) by Lewisdinho(m): 6:11am On Jan 20, 2021
It's a very serious spiritual case, seek the face of ASAP. Evil people are following you spiritually [quowte author=Djsample post=98239686]Hi guys, I'm going to go straight to the point. I noticed hawks and crows have been following me everywhere I go. Most times the crows (those black birds with a ring of white around their neck) just land on a building close to the one I'm in. And watch me and sometimes calling in that voice. Most times when I face them and call out, they fly away.

Someone should kindly explain this birds following of a thing. Thanks in advance[/quote]
Re: Woman Attacked While Jogging On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge (Graphic Photos) by Lawdis(m): 6:11am On Jan 20, 2021
YorubaPrince:
Crazy Nigerians trying to form western... I hate pple trying to live abroad life here in 9ja. Thunder fire dem all. angry

You're in Nigeria NOT, in a developed world. That's what Nigerians and their foolish Politicians have turned this beautiful nation into.
Nigerians and their leaders have successfully messed up the nation yet, expecting a heaven amidst an ocean of hell! NONSENSE!

Enjoy the hell you created and nurtured! angry

Bross I never see this kind ear ring wearing befor.....o

2 Likes

Re: Woman Attacked While Jogging On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge (Graphic Photos) by ibechris(m): 6:15am On Jan 20, 2021
So sorry...Lagos and agbero thieves.

See person wife,sister and aunty.

Get healed quickly.

Pls,if u can afford it,buy a treadmill to avoid those evil people on the road.
Re: Woman Attacked While Jogging On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge (Graphic Photos) by BigDawsNet: 6:19am On Jan 20, 2021
Sorry dear

Carry you pepper spray next time

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her / Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) / Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.