Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,562 members, 7,955,084 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:31 PM

Woman Attacked While Jogging On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge (Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Attacked While Jogging On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge (Graphic Photos) (66231 Views)

Youths Looting An SUV After Travelers Were Attacked While Heading To Abuja. Pics / FRSC Reacts To Woman Beating Video, "The Woman Attacked Officer First' / Woman Attacked By Armed Robbers In Abuja As Bullet Fired Brushed Her Arm. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Attacked While Jogging On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge (Graphic Photos) by Igwe29(m): 2:13pm On Jan 20, 2021
I was particularly expecting to read that she was raped.
Re: Woman Attacked While Jogging On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge (Graphic Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:12pm On Jan 20, 2021
Imagine if the lady was also armed (private/personal gun).

FGN needs to legalise owing personal guns for self defense and all bullets used would be account for.

We need to secure ourselves, government has failed us.

Sorry, kike.
Re: Woman Attacked While Jogging On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge (Graphic Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 3:26pm On Jan 20, 2021
Denique:
The second commenter asking why people looked away like he would have stopped to help in the face of men wielding arms obviously Yinmu undecided

Aisha told us Aso Rock wasn't safe and y'all think your area is

Cash App needs a remix...so many lines need to be added: the FCMB ish and this!

DNA test, run am
If e nor be your pikin, adopt am
'Cos if you kill am, dem jail you
Naija nor safe, japa.
If you see another person babe wey you like, Snatch am grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Attacked While Jogging On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge (Graphic Photos) by Xisnin(m): 4:04pm On Jan 20, 2021

Blaming Buhari for everything is like whining. We know the ones federal shud handle and the ones States can handle etc..
It will be a waste of time educating you about the role of the federal government, especially when you agree that "they are all bad" is a reasonable solution to rising insecurity.
You can call it whatever you want. Going by the first part of your post, you don't know anything.
Re: Woman Attacked While Jogging On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge (Graphic Photos) by Denique(f): 4:29pm On Jan 20, 2021
99thEnemy:

If you see another person babe wey you like, Snatch am grin grin grin grin

Whatever your line means though tongue
Re: Woman Attacked While Jogging On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge (Graphic Photos) by naturefellow(m): 5:16pm On Jan 20, 2021
Brandonx:
undecided why would any one in their right senses go jogging at that time of the day
that's about the best time to run if you are on a morning fitness routine and work mornings.

Look closely at working class fitness buffs and learn. It's either morning or evening/night.
Re: Woman Attacked While Jogging On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge (Graphic Photos) by uvie66: 5:30pm On Jan 20, 2021
Realtord43:
Where is now safe in Nigeria?

Buhari has mess this country so so bad!
But why was she jogging early in the morning, however if she must jug in early morning why didn't go along with a partner.
Re: Woman Attacked While Jogging On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge (Graphic Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 7:30pm On Jan 20, 2021
Denique:

Whatever your line means though tongue
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Woman Attacked While Jogging On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge (Graphic Photos) by Denique(f): 7:56pm On Jan 20, 2021
99thEnemy:
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Kriss216, somebody is simping o

Re: Woman Attacked While Jogging On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 20, 2021
See Nigerians cowards. Nobody could intervene? This country people na real wash. Lagos people fake gangsters only online una dey make noise
Re: Woman Attacked While Jogging On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge (Graphic Photos) by Kriss216: 8:04pm On Jan 20, 2021
Denique:
He’s not simping, he knows what he’s doing. He snatched you away from me hence he dropped that line.
Lol
Re: Woman Attacked While Jogging On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge (Graphic Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 8:09pm On Jan 20, 2021
Denique:

Arrrrrrrrrgh.....I am crying oh! cry cry cry cry cry

syn-propanethial-S-oxide has entered My eyes cry cry cry cry cry

Why is Onions like this? undecided

grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Attacked While Jogging On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge (Graphic Photos) by nairamaniac: 8:13pm On Jan 20, 2021
Samfloxin:
What did the attackers really want? they didn't tell us.

This is a very good question.
I wished they told us. Honestly.
Re: Woman Attacked While Jogging On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge (Graphic Photos) by Denique(f): 8:15pm On Jan 20, 2021
Kriss216:

He’s not simping, he knows what he’s doing.
He snatched you away from me hence he dropped that line.

Lol

Now, you're getting me all confused! Are you ever direct?
Re: Woman Attacked While Jogging On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge (Graphic Photos) by Udoskybest: 8:18pm On Jan 20, 2021
Ayam tired of this shithole
Re: Woman Attacked While Jogging On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge (Graphic Photos) by InvertedHammer: 9:12pm On Jan 20, 2021
Golan007:

And fitness enthusiasts should stop jogging in central park or Clapham Common for the same reason.

/
They have the right to jog just as you have the right to leave your door open at night. You can play with your life whichever way you please.

/
Re: Woman Attacked While Jogging On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge (Graphic Photos) by Golan007: 9:21pm On Jan 20, 2021
InvertedHammer:

/
They have the right to jog just as you have the right to leave your door open at night. You can play with your life whichever way you please.

/

Stop the scaremongering I say.

People have been jogging on that axis for years and absolutely nothing would stop that from happening .
Re: Woman Attacked While Jogging On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge (Graphic Photos) by Modarun(m): 1:41pm On Jan 21, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

I blamed Goodluck only for things that he should be blamed for.

For example, Boko Haram insurgency and corruption.

I didn't blame him for every person robbed in Jibowu or for someone getting stabbed in Mushin.
abegi shift, you hypocritic mugus. you prolly think am some gullible clown like these ones.\

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacked While Jogging On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge (Graphic Photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:33pm On Jan 21, 2021
Modarun:
abegi shift, you hypocritic mugus. you prolly think am some gullible clown like these ones.\

I am not petty.

You don't know me.
Re: Woman Attacked While Jogging On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge (Graphic Photos) by KingRoiz(m): 11:30pm On Jan 22, 2021
Denique:
The second commenter asking why people looked away like he would have stopped to help in the face of men wielding arms obviously Yinmu undecided

Aisha told us Aso Rock wasn't safe and y'all think your area is

Cash App needs a remix...so many lines need to be added: the FCMB ish and this!

DNA test, run am
If e nor be your pikin, adopt am
'Cos if you kill am, dem jail you
Naija nor safe, japa.

This particular Nigerian...

Cash App
Re: Woman Attacked While Jogging On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge (Graphic Photos) by jnoz23(m): 12:06pm On Jan 23, 2021
she didn't know when to change the jogging to sprinting?
sorry o
Re: Woman Attacked While Jogging On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge (Graphic Photos) by AlphaSoul: 5:20pm On Feb 24, 2021
TMSMedia:
A woman was attacked while jogging on the Lekki-Ikoyi link bridge early on Monday morning, Jan 18

The woman named Sike was left with a bruised face, broken finger, and a gash on her thigh. Her sister said she was mugged and rough-handled. Unfortunately, as the attack was taking place, people passed by and no one intervened.

Joggers have been advised to wait till it's brighter before they jog around the area.

The Twitter user who shared the news wrote:

https://twitter.com/fit_iam/status/1351209718690304001?s=19
Re: Woman Attacked While Jogging On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge (Graphic Photos) by AwesomeStormy00(m): 5:30pm On Feb 24, 2021
Buhari, Tinubu and Apc this is on you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Who Took Pregnant 12-Year-Old Girlfriend To Hospital Charged With Rape / 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her / Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.