Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,930 members, 7,828,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

I Support DJ SWITCH On This. How Can You Auction People Car For Traffic Offence? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Support DJ SWITCH On This. How Can You Auction People Car For Traffic Offence? (998 Views)

DJ Switch On EndSARS Anniversary: My Life Changed On This Day For Worse / 2nd Niger Bridge Opens For Traffic February 2022 - FG / List Of Lagos State Traffic Offence And Fines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Support DJ SWITCH On This. How Can You Auction People Car For Traffic Offence? by dignity33: 8:26pm On Jan 19, 2021
Lagos state government are thieves, is a shame many Nigerian keep quite for such useless traffic law. The other day someone narrated a stories of how traffic warders manipulate drivers at murtala Mohammed Airport and at the end some of their member will arrest you for wrong driving . The state government know the kind of country we are, that an average Nigeria will used every slightly opportunity to leap his fellow citizen of his hard earn money. Please where in a world that traffic offences attract losing your car from the Authorities, I have being in many countries I haven't heard of such law and the worst part is that every Lagosian are quite about that useless law. Now what about a non-lagosian who have no idea of such law and mistakenly drive in wrong way will his car be confiscated too? The problem with Nigeria is selfishness, as long as it does not affect me I have nothing to worry about and you forget tomorrow it might be your own turn. what happened to fine or small jail how can you confiscate someone years of suffering and sell it Auction because of wrong driving that is pure wickedness and evil.
Re: I Support DJ SWITCH On This. How Can You Auction People Car For Traffic Offence? by wizzie001(m): 9:14pm On Jan 19, 2021
Firstly, you need to calm your nerves...
In saner clime you mentioned, you hardly see people violating traffic rules, why? Because there is a strict penalty attach to such offence. Go online and make research, you will see.

Secondly, do you live in Lagos? If you do, you would know majority of those on Lagos road are insane, despite the strict penalty attached to traffic violation, ask yourself why some people are still taking chances?

If fines are to be paid only by traffic violators, there are loads of people who will be violating the rules because they can afford to pay, people are always in hurry on Lagos road due to the traffic menace.

We need strong institutions in this country to make it work, my submission!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Support DJ SWITCH On This. How Can You Auction People Car For Traffic Offence? by dignity33: 9:33pm On Jan 19, 2021
wizzie001:
Firstly, you need to calm your nerves...
In saner clime you mentioned, you hardly see people violating traffic rules, why? Because there is a strict penalty attach to such offence. Go online and make research, you will see.

Secondly, do you live in Lagos? If you do, you would know majority of those on Lagos road are insane, despite the strict penalty attached to traffic violation, ask yourself why some people are still taking chances?

If fines are to be paid only by traffic violators, there are loads of people who will be violating the rules because they can afford to pay, people are always in hurry on Lagos road due to the traffic menace.

We need strong institutions in this country to make it work, my submission!!
A few country have strict traffic offence like impounding of the car arround the World. Nigeria you are talking here have one of the worstes road network in World and because of that driver will always make mistake and drive wrongly especially when it comes to road you are not conversant with, some of this road you are talking have no road sign no marks and beside where in Africa that such law applied. You can't bring Australia law or Finland, countries that have one of the best road network and applied to that nonsense single road build in a city of more than 20 million people to use, travel to a country like South Africa and see road network yet such useless law is not in place there. If those useless government build roads like those country you are refering to there wouldn't be room for deliberate traffic offenders.

2 Likes

Re: I Support DJ SWITCH On This. How Can You Auction People Car For Traffic Offence? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 19, 2021
DJ Switch whether na DJ trash or harlot is a mad plus senile woman

The strength she used in Condemning Lagos state in their decision , has she used that strength to condemn the bad governance in her home state Imo state or is that one on special cycle..

Sometimes when people go about Condemning others , we do take our time to check whether they have done so within themselves afterall they say charity begins at home..

Hell no the senile woman is busy fighting Lagos State Government while her own state is in ruins...

Hypocrites..

4 Likes

Re: I Support DJ SWITCH On This. How Can You Auction People Car For Traffic Offence? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 19, 2021
dignity33:
[s] A few country have strict traffic offence like impounding of the car arround the World. Nigeria you are talking here have one of the worstes road network in World and because of that driver will always make mistake and drive wrongly especially when it comes to road you are not conversations with, some of this road you are talking have no road sign no marks and beside where in Africa that such law applied. You can't bring Australia law or Finland, countries that have one of the best road network and applied to that nonsense single road build in a city of more than 20 million people to use, travel to a country like South Africa and see road network yet such useless law is not in place there. If those useless government build roads like those country you are refering to there wouldn't be room for deliberate traffic offenders[/s].

The people's land Okorocha cornered in Imo, has he returned it.

Was DJ Switch whether na bling blind when such was happening?

Or are you guys literally saying there is no law in Imo state?
Re: I Support DJ SWITCH On This. How Can You Auction People Car For Traffic Offence? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 19, 2021
dignity33:
[s] I'm sure you are the one who is mad here. If you have drive before then you will know that sometime you can mistakenly take a wrong drive especially on road you not used to.[/s]

The ones Impounded and auctioned in Imo state, why didn't they return it to the owners?

Was DJ bling blind when such happened?

Show us at least at one point the Dj on exile criticized bad governance in her state?

Ndi uchu

2 Likes

Re: I Support DJ SWITCH On This. How Can You Auction People Car For Traffic Offence? by SW1st: 9:51pm On Jan 19, 2021
Which of these Estern state (ibo) is she from, by the way?
Re: I Support DJ SWITCH On This. How Can You Auction People Car For Traffic Offence? by ObiOfOnistha: 9:52pm On Jan 19, 2021
MelesZenawi:

The strength she used in Condemning Lagos state in their decision , has she used that strength to condemn the bad governance in her home state Imo state or is that one on special cycle..

Sometimes when people go about Condemning others , we do take our time to check whether they have done so within themselves afterall they say charity begins at home..

Hell no the senile woman is busy fighting Lagos State Government while her own state is in ruins...

Hypocrites..

Re: I Support DJ SWITCH On This. How Can You Auction People Car For Traffic Offence? by dignity33: 9:58pm On Jan 19, 2021
MelesZenawi:

The ones Impounded and auctioned in Imo state, why didn't they return it to the owners?

Was DJ bling blind when such happened?

Show us at least at one point the Dj on exile criticized bad governance in her state?

Ndi uchu

Imo state have no such traffic rule . Sorry I forgets your APC e-warrior tumb up.
Re: I Support DJ SWITCH On This. How Can You Auction People Car For Traffic Offence? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 19, 2021
dignity33:
The problem with you guys is tribal bigotry , how on earth can something said by DJ SWITCH concern Imo state. He is talking about useless traffic rule in Lagos Nigeria, the offenders are both Yorubas and other ethnic Nigerians. Called a spade a spade is useless rule. And with time people will rise against it mark my word.

Then DJ switch should go spade a spade not a guarding fork by making sure those lands ceased in Imo states are returned to the owners.

That's how another senile idiot went to rivers state and caused the death of many souls.

Until there is a proof of your DJ switch been patriotic to herself and her own state and until then if not she is just a wrecked maniac...Akwuna-Ike.

1 Like

Re: I Support DJ SWITCH On This. How Can You Auction People Car For Traffic Offence? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 19, 2021
dignity33:
Imo state have no such traffic rule . Sorry I forgets your APC e-warrior tumb up.

Oh spare me that trash..

Well you have agreed that there is no law in Imo state that's while she zooms off to where there is law and order to constitute nuisance.
Re: I Support DJ SWITCH On This. How Can You Auction People Car For Traffic Offence? by lastmessenger: 10:00pm On Jan 19, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Hypocrites..
she has found her voice. Go and find your own voice and stop hating on her.
You can't just auction peoples cars for traffic offense.its a terrible day light robbery. The best is to place a heavy fine or lock them up
Re: I Support DJ SWITCH On This. How Can You Auction People Car For Traffic Offence? by dignity33: 10:04pm On Jan 19, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Then DJ switch should go spade a spade not a guarding fork by making sure those lands ceased in Imo states are returned to the owners.

That's how another senile idiot went to rivers state and caused the death of many souls.

Until there is a proof of your DJ switch been patriotic to herself and her own state and until then if not she is just a wrecked maniac...Akwuna-Ike.
DJ SWITCH is better than you that recieve peanut to sell your conciense.
Re: I Support DJ SWITCH On This. How Can You Auction People Car For Traffic Offence? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 19, 2021
lastmessenger:
You can't just auction peoples cars for traffic offense.its a terrible day light robbery. The best is to place a heavy fine or lock them up

Nobody held her voice rather she is becoming more voiceless.
Re: I Support DJ SWITCH On This. How Can You Auction People Car For Traffic Offence? by dignity33: 10:05pm On Jan 19, 2021
lastmessenger:
Thank you. Don't mind that BMO member.
Re: I Support DJ SWITCH On This. How Can You Auction People Car For Traffic Offence? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 19, 2021
dignity33:
DJ SWITCH is better than you that recieve peanut to sell your conciense.

Conscience rather since..

When faced with truth you remember conscience and peanut..Lol.. horrible hypocrites.

That's how you go about calling Tinubu up and down while the ones ruling you are milking your state dry..

Conscience Indeed.

1 Like

Re: I Support DJ SWITCH On This. How Can You Auction People Car For Traffic Offence? by dignity33: 10:08pm On Jan 19, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Oh spare me that trash..

Well you have agreed that there is no law in Imo state that's while she zooms off to where there is law and order to constitute nuisance.
I Have no doubt the reason Nigeria remain the way it's. more power to your elbow.
Re: I Support DJ SWITCH On This. How Can You Auction People Car For Traffic Offence? by lastmessenger: 10:09pm On Jan 19, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Nobody held her voice rather she is becoming more voiceless.
she has a voice and that's why you are here commenting on her matter. Don't die on this earth hating on her.go find your voice and let's hear you out
Re: I Support DJ SWITCH On This. How Can You Auction People Car For Traffic Offence? by dignity33: 10:10pm On Jan 19, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Conscience rather since..

When faced with truth you remember conscience and peanut..Lol.. horrible hypocrites.

That's how you go about calling Tinubu up and down while the ones ruling you are milking your state dry..

Conscience Indeed.
Here he come again has anyone mention your father Tinubu here.
Re: I Support DJ SWITCH On This. How Can You Auction People Car For Traffic Offence? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 19, 2021
If the car owners have refused to pay fine and reclaim their cars nko?

1 Like

Re: I Support DJ SWITCH On This. How Can You Auction People Car For Traffic Offence? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 19, 2021
dignity33:
I Have no doubt the reason Nigeria remain the way it's. more power to your elbow.

Charity must begin at home.

DJ switch is a chameleom that thinks herself a frog.
Re: I Support DJ SWITCH On This. How Can You Auction People Car For Traffic Offence? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 19, 2021
lastmessenger:
she has a voice and that's why you are here commenting on her matter. Don't die on this earth hating on her.go find your voice and let's hear you out

She is on exile..case closed.
Re: I Support DJ SWITCH On This. How Can You Auction People Car For Traffic Offence? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 19, 2021
dignity33:
Here he come again has anyone mention your father Tinubu here.

All you plus the fugitive in London has same characteristics...Road patriotism

1 Like

Re: I Support DJ SWITCH On This. How Can You Auction People Car For Traffic Offence? by dignity33: 10:17pm On Jan 19, 2021
Nonexistent:
If the car owners have refused to pay fine and reclaim their cars nko?
Oga that is different from what DJ SWITCH is talking about. Lagos state only made a rule to impound and Auction such traffic offender cars nothing else.
Re: I Support DJ SWITCH On This. How Can You Auction People Car For Traffic Offence? by lastmessenger: 10:17pm On Jan 19, 2021
MelesZenawi:

She is on exile..case closed.
she is not on exile ? She lives in a cool country where the best brains take leadership positions and decide the direction of the country.
As for you go find your voice and stop hating on a young girl. I know you are intimidated by a bold girl. Thank God she didn't come from that desert you live.
Re: I Support DJ SWITCH On This. How Can You Auction People Car For Traffic Offence? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 19, 2021
lastmessenger:
she is not on exile ? She lives in a cool country where the best brains take leadership positions and decide the direction of the country.
As for you go find your voice and stop hating on a young girl. I know you are intimidated by a bold girl. Thank God she didn't come from that desert you live.

Long story cut short....She is on exile..case closed.
Re: I Support DJ SWITCH On This. How Can You Auction People Car For Traffic Offence? by dignity33: 10:19pm On Jan 19, 2021
MelesZenawi:

All you plus the fugitive in London has same characteristics...Road patriotism
I certainly have no time with you and your father or Uncle Tinubu that sales your conscience.
Re: I Support DJ SWITCH On This. How Can You Auction People Car For Traffic Offence? by lastmessenger: 10:20pm On Jan 19, 2021
MelesZenawi:

she is not on exile ? Who sent her on exile? She lives the best life in canada. A dream who wish you fulfill who you or your family can never fulfill since you have decided to be backwards till eternity.
Re: I Support DJ SWITCH On This. How Can You Auction People Car For Traffic Offence? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 19, 2021
lastmessenger:
she is not on exile ? Who sent her on exile? She lives the best life in canada. A dream who wish you fulfill who you or your family can never fulfill since you have decided to be backwards till eternity.

Re: I Support DJ SWITCH On This. How Can You Auction People Car For Traffic Offence? by lastmessenger: 10:23pm On Jan 19, 2021
MelesZenawi:

and you are in cage and can never leave the shit hole of a country

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To IGP's Order For The Arrest Of Sunday Igboho / I Will Never Run Like Ojukwu - Nnamdi Kanu Flash Back VIDEO / Sunday And Is Online Warriors....they Want The Yoruba Nation To Burn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.