Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,493 members, 7,843,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

I Support DJ SWITCH On This. How Can You Auction People Car For Traffic Offence? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Support DJ SWITCH On This. How Can You Auction People Car For Traffic Offence? (1000 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Grants Reduction Of Fines For Traffic Offenders / 2nd Niger Bridge Opens For Traffic February 2022 - FG / List Of Lagos State Traffic Offence And Fines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Support DJ SWITCH On This. How Can You Auction People Car For Traffic Offence? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 19, 2021
lastmessenger:
and you are in cage and can never leave the shit hole of a country

Long story cut short....She is on exile..case closed.
Re: I Support DJ SWITCH On This. How Can You Auction People Car For Traffic Offence? by lastmessenger: 10:28pm On Jan 19, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Long story cut short....She is on exile..case closed.
case closed you are in a cage.no long story to it.
Re: I Support DJ SWITCH On This. How Can You Auction People Car For Traffic Offence? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 19, 2021
lastmessenger:
case closed you are in a cage.no long story to it.

Discuss that with your family members not me
Re: I Support DJ SWITCH On This. How Can You Auction People Car For Traffic Offence? by lastmessenger: 10:35pm On Jan 19, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Discuss that with your family members not me
and discuss that with your cows
Re: I Support DJ SWITCH On This. How Can You Auction People Car For Traffic Offence? by Tranquillity360: 10:47pm On Jan 19, 2021
MelesZenawi:
DJ Switch whether na DJ trash or harlot is a mad plus senile woman

The strength she used in Condemning Lagos state in their decision , has she used that strength to condemn the bad governance in her home state Imo state or is that one on special cycle..

Sometimes when people go about Condemning others , we do take our time to check whether they have done so within themselves afterall they say charity begins at home..

Hell no the senile woman is busy fighting Lagos State Government while her own state is in ruins...

Hypocrites..
DJ SWITCH deserve insults she is getting from people like this.

This is result you get when Igbo man join foolish people in their protest.

Is she the only one that lead the protest,but today she carry all the blame.
Re: I Support DJ SWITCH On This. How Can You Auction People Car For Traffic Offence? by IamFINESSE: 12:00am On Jan 20, 2021
MelesZenawi:

The people's land Okorocha cornered in Imo, has he returned it.

Was DJ Switch whether na bling blind when such was happening?

Or are you guys literally saying there is no law in Imo state?

Lagos is a no man's land

You can go and die
Re: I Support DJ SWITCH On This. How Can You Auction People Car For Traffic Offence? by IamFINESSE: 12:04am On Jan 20, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Then DJ switch should go spade a spade not a guarding fork by making sure those lands ceased in Imo states are returned to the owners.

That's how another senile idiot went to rivers state and caused the death of many souls.

Until there is a proof of your DJ switch been patriotic to herself and her own state and until then if not she is just a wrecked maniac...Akwuna-Ike.

And Fulani herdsmen are showing you guys pepper up there in the west tongue

Most ibadan indegenes now have an amputated limbs lol

Re: I Support DJ SWITCH On This. How Can You Auction People Car For Traffic Offence? by CandyOps(m): 12:43am On Jan 20, 2021
I done tell you make u no dey mix kai kai for your tea this man. you go just dey type bullshit with confidence. so as I no be Northerner I no get right to talk about terrorism in the North?

Just try dey reduce the rate u dey consume Kai Kai sha. because e be like e done de enter your brain

MelesZenawi:

Then DJ switch should go spade a spade not a guarding fork by making sure those lands ceased in Imo states are returned to the owners.

That's how another senile idiot went to rivers state and caused the death of many souls.

Until there is a proof of your DJ switch been patriotic to herself and her own state and until then if not she is just a wrecked maniac...Akwuna-Ike.
Re: I Support DJ SWITCH On This. How Can You Auction People Car For Traffic Offence? by haffaze777(m): 2:35am On Jan 20, 2021
Who's dj switch?

1 Like

Re: I Support DJ SWITCH On This. How Can You Auction People Car For Traffic Offence? by capitalzero: 3:39am On Jan 20, 2021
Tranquillity360:
DJ SWITCH deserve insults she is getting from people like this.

This is result you get when Igbo man join foolish people in their protest.

Is she the only one that lead the protest,but today she carry all the blame.

Is she not a lagosian? Is she not paying taxes to state government? Is she not a Nigerian?
Auctioning of vehicles should be penalty for traffic offences ? Fine for any traffic offence should not be more than 5% of national minimum wage. Non-monetary fines should be alternatives for monetary fines in poverty capital of the world.
Monetary fine is another reason why many people are rotten in jail . They could not pay fine.
Re: I Support DJ SWITCH On This. How Can You Auction People Car For Traffic Offence? by meccuno: 3:44am On Jan 20, 2021
MelesZenawi:
DJ Switch whether na DJ trash or harlot is a mad plus senile woman

The strength she used in Condemning Lagos state in their decision , has she used that strength to condemn the bad governance in her home state Imo state or is that one on special cycle..

Sometimes when people go about Condemning others , we do take our time to check whether they have done so within themselves afterall they say charity begins at home..

Hell no the senile woman is busy fighting Lagos State Government while her own state is in ruins...

Hypocrites..
This is a senseless post. Afonja go and rest

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fulani Occupation In Southwest: History Repeating Itself Unless... / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To IGP's Order For The Arrest Of Sunday Igboho / Violence Erupts As Soldiers, Police, DSS Attempt To Arrest Sunday Igboho.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.