Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,729 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

NOUN Virtual Convocation: Graduands To Pay N15K For Gown - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NOUN Virtual Convocation: Graduands To Pay N15K For Gown (26134 Views)

Redeemer's University Virtual Convocation Day 1 (in Pictures) / Abdulkareem, UNILORIN VC Strips Graduands Off Their Gowns / Oluwatoni Sanni On The List Of 1st Class Graduands At University Of Bristol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NOUN Virtual Convocation: Graduands To Pay N15K For Gown by Jimmyubah2: 3:51pm On Jan 20, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see other universities copying what NOUN did, I see them milking students, I see the students complaining bitterly, I see the government doing nothing about it. This I have seen.
You be Nigerian pastors?
Re: NOUN Virtual Convocation: Graduands To Pay N15K For Gown by DaCharis2016: 4:04pm On Jan 20, 2021
That is how they charge and collect heavy amount of money for everything. Imagine paying 18k every semester as a compulsory for registration of semester. Even though u have one spillover, you must pay them that money before reregistering the course.

How can school without lecturers be so exorbitant like that?

The management is run by rogues.
Re: NOUN Virtual Convocation: Graduands To Pay N15K For Gown by Tessyy1701: 4:58pm On Jan 20, 2021
Fkj202004:
Well, I have a question to ask.

Have you seen any University organise convocation for its students and convocation fees are not paid? Why are we now questioning this?

NOUN have Study Centres in all states of the federation and all graduands are expected to pick up their convocation gowns from the study Centre. This convocation gowns are to be returned after the ceremony which is going to be held online.

As graduand, you are expected to put on your convocation gown and join the ceremony online. The 15k comprises of 10k for the collection of certificate and 5k for gown (this payment for gown will be refunded).

Now, everyone is complaining because the students are paying for convocation fee which every University in the world pays. Even Private Universities that did online matriculation during the lockdown collected money for convocation.

Since they can collect gown from each study centre why can't they give them their certificates at each study centre? Why must they travel to Abuja again?
Re: NOUN Virtual Convocation: Graduands To Pay N15K For Gown by Tessyy1701: 5:01pm On Jan 20, 2021
Enskynelson:

Just leave some persons to continue to whine. Instead of asking questions, the OP is there shouting. He wants to collect his certificate without paying for it.
5k for gown will be refunded
10k is towards his certificate
...but he never knew cos he never asked.

Since You've analyse this so well I will be glad if You can analyse why each and every student must go to Abuja to collect their certificates
Re: NOUN Virtual Convocation: Graduands To Pay N15K For Gown by Fkj202004: 5:19pm On Jan 20, 2021
Tessyy1701:

Since they can collect gown from each study centre why can't they give them their certificates at each study centre? Why must they travel to Abuja again?

From the inception of NOUN, certificates have never been collected from the study Centres and it won't start now. NOUN Management will have to schedule days for each faculty graduands to come collect their certificate in order to avoid too much crowd.
Re: NOUN Virtual Convocation: Graduands To Pay N15K For Gown by Adakintroy: 6:40pm On Jan 20, 2021
Even the educated profs are agbero and extortionist in reverse sequence.
Re: NOUN Virtual Convocation: Graduands To Pay N15K For Gown by Enskynelson(m): 7:21pm On Jan 20, 2021
Tessyy1701:

Since You've analyse this so well I will be glad if You can analyse why each and every student must go to Abuja to collect their certificates
Don't go there o. U can stay at home and get your certificate. cheesy
Anyways, if u want your cert after convocation and u want it sent to you, I can link u up with someone that can assist u. It will be sent via any means u want. @Timafee
Re: NOUN Virtual Convocation: Graduands To Pay N15K For Gown by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 20, 2021
Re: NOUN Virtual Convocation: Graduands To Pay N15K For Gown by bbstarr(f): 7:47am On Jan 21, 2021
Enskynelson:

U see am!

And you have to pay through your portal, without paying the 18500, you won't be able to generate clearance form.
Re: NOUN Virtual Convocation: Graduands To Pay N15K For Gown by Omik1: 12:47pm On Jan 21, 2021
[sup][/sup]
Enskynelson:

Don't go there o. U can stay at home and get your certificate. cheesy
Anyways, if u want your cert after convocation and u want it sent to you, I can link u up with someone that can assist u. It will be sent via any means u want. @Timafee

At what cost pls
Re: NOUN Virtual Convocation: Graduands To Pay N15K For Gown by Enskynelson(m): 12:50pm On Jan 21, 2021
Omik1:
[sup][/sup]

At what cost pls
Call him or chat him up on Whatsapp. You can meet him face to face if you are in Abuja. 0703 246 7525

1 Like

Re: NOUN Virtual Convocation: Graduands To Pay N15K For Gown by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 21, 2021
Re: NOUN Virtual Convocation: Graduands To Pay N15K For Gown by Boxer007(m): 1:53pm On Feb 15, 2021
BKsoul:
Are you pained because i did not ask you??

hello. my millionaire uncle is looking for nice house maid who can cook n clean and will be pay 5000 naira a month. Please can u cook n clean sir?
babes u loook like the house maid type smiley
Re: NOUN Virtual Convocation: Graduands To Pay N15K For Gown by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:46am On Feb 24, 2021
bbstarr:

And you have to pay through your portal, without paying the 18500, you won't be able to generate clearance form.
You what happened to your old moniker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Bags Masters Degree With Distinction From UK University. Pics / Ikekpeazu Chidinma Gets N500,000 From KBK Foundation / 50 Cultists In Nnamdi Azikiwe University Denounce Cultism In Public (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.