Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Opinion Poll: How Many Nairalander Men Are Really Happy In Their Marriages - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion Poll: How Many Nairalander Men Are Really Happy In Their Marriages (1515 Views)

Men, Are You Really Happy With Only One Woman / I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. / Are You Really Happy That You Don’t Have Friends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion Poll: How Many Nairalander Men Are Really Happy In Their Marriages by kingviny: 9:01pm On Jan 19, 2021
"Welcome to the men's round table."

This is not the late John Chukwu of Metro FM anchoring, this is just me wanting to know how our men are fairing in their marriages.

Please click "like" if you are happy and fulfilled

Please click "share" if you would like to trade away your sorrows.

Let's discuss, Husbands.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion Poll: How Many Nairalander Men Are Really Happy In Their Marriages by Deserea: 9:11pm On Jan 19, 2021
Your opinion doesn't count.

Re: Opinion Poll: How Many Nairalander Men Are Really Happy In Their Marriages by Enugupikin: 9:14pm On Jan 19, 2021
Useless thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion Poll: How Many Nairalander Men Are Really Happy In Their Marriages by MJBOLT: 9:31pm On Jan 19, 2021
dem go hijack the poll

2 Likes

Re: Opinion Poll: How Many Nairalander Men Are Really Happy In Their Marriages by yomi007k(m): 9:52pm On Jan 19, 2021
They won't tell you the truth as most live in denial.

1 Like

Re: Opinion Poll: How Many Nairalander Men Are Really Happy In Their Marriages by kalu61(m): 10:20pm On Jan 19, 2021
yomi007k:
They won't tell you the truth as most live in denial.
This thread no concerns me.

l give you reply in 2023. Isha Allah
Re: Opinion Poll: How Many Nairalander Men Are Really Happy In Their Marriages by yomi007k(m): 10:21pm On Jan 19, 2021
kalu61:
This thread no concerns me.

l give you reply in 2023. Isha Allah

2023. Isha Allah.
Re: Opinion Poll: How Many Nairalander Men Are Really Happy In Their Marriages by Nazgul: 10:22pm On Jan 19, 2021
Op what do you want to use the pool for? angry

6 Likes

Re: Opinion Poll: How Many Nairalander Men Are Really Happy In Their Marriages by Magnoliaa(f): 11:21pm On Jan 19, 2021
Nazgul:
Op what do you want to use the pool for? angry

So you are fine like this? Opor.
Re: Opinion Poll: How Many Nairalander Men Are Really Happy In Their Marriages by Nazgul: 11:24pm On Jan 19, 2021
Magnoliaa:

So you are fine like this? Opor.
You don see am na...it's not easy to be so cute in this country. Thanks for the compliment jare. tongue
Re: Opinion Poll: How Many Nairalander Men Are Really Happy In Their Marriages by Magnoliaa(f): 11:25pm On Jan 19, 2021
kingviny:

"Welcome to the men's round table."

This is not the late John Chukwu of Metro FM anchoring, this is just me wanting to know how our men are fairing in their marriages.

Please click "like" if you are happy and fulfilled

Please click "share" if you would like to trade away your sorrows.

Let's discuss, Husbands.

Is it still airing?
Re: Opinion Poll: How Many Nairalander Men Are Really Happy In Their Marriages by Magnoliaa(f): 11:27pm On Jan 19, 2021
Nazgul:

You don see am na...it's not easy to be so cute in this country. Thanks for the compliment jare. tongue

No lies. I can see all the flesh and cheeks puffs. Girls must be rushing you as a foine guy.
Re: Opinion Poll: How Many Nairalander Men Are Really Happy In Their Marriages by Nazgul: 11:35pm On Jan 19, 2021
Magnoliaa:

No lies. I can see all the flesh and cheeks puffs. Girls must be rushing you as a foine guy.
Na Dem de rush us o. And you look cute yourself. Curiosity made me click on your profile. Guys must be rushing you as a cute chick.

Re: Opinion Poll: How Many Nairalander Men Are Really Happy In Their Marriages by Magnoliaa(f): 11:40pm On Jan 19, 2021
Nazgul:

Na Dem de rush us o. And you look cute yourself. Curiosity made me click on your profile. Guys must be rushing you as a cute chick.

Stop whyning. Guys definitely not premium men. What kind of man will I attract with that face + bitterness on top?
Re: Opinion Poll: How Many Nairalander Men Are Really Happy In Their Marriages by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 19, 2021
Make una wey don marry come talk nah, abeg. cry

1 Like

Re: Opinion Poll: How Many Nairalander Men Are Really Happy In Their Marriages by obasi14673: 5:10am On Jan 20, 2021
:You don see am na...it's not easy to be so cute in this country. Thanks for the compliment jare. No lies. I can see all the flesh and cheeks puffs. Girls must be rushing you as a foine guy.
Re: Opinion Poll: How Many Nairalander Men Are Really Happy In Their Marriages by Drsnives(m): 5:40am On Jan 20, 2021
Finding a nice lady has been given me sleepless nights. Lass lass you sure say I no go tell mumcy to go locate a decent gal from her village
Re: Opinion Poll: How Many Nairalander Men Are Really Happy In Their Marriages by Nazgul: 8:46pm On Jan 20, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Stop whyning. Guys definitely not premium men. What kind of man will I attract with that face + bitterness on top?
You and l know that's not your real face. My post was actually meant for your real face which you choose to hide for reasons best known to you and present a dummy face.
Re: Opinion Poll: How Many Nairalander Men Are Really Happy In Their Marriages by blinking001(m): 8:55pm On Jan 20, 2021
Come and see how all nairaland men will claim to be happy in their respective marriages...claiming how virtuous their wives are but we know it's always on the contrary...
Re: Opinion Poll: How Many Nairalander Men Are Really Happy In Their Marriages by Magnoliaa(f): 8:56pm On Jan 20, 2021
Nazgul:

You and l know that's not your real face. My post was actually meant for your real face which you choose to hide for reasons best known to you and present a dummy face.

That dummy face is mine. My real face is the dummy face. angry Don't insult me, or that's not pretty enough?
Re: Opinion Poll: How Many Nairalander Men Are Really Happy In Their Marriages by Nazgul: 9:06pm On Jan 20, 2021
Magnoliaa:

That dummy face is mine. My real face is the dummy face. angry Don't insult me, or that's not pretty enough?
Lol...anger looks good on you. And don't push it my dear If it's really you upload 3-5 different pics of that same face, holding a piece of paper bearing your Nairaland monkier and the bills of your next makeup would be on me. Deal?
Re: Opinion Poll: How Many Nairalander Men Are Really Happy In Their Marriages by Magnoliaa(f): 10:40pm On Jan 20, 2021
Nazgul:

Lol...anger looks good on you.

[img]https:///view/anthony-mackie-blank-stare-blinking-gif-7516319.gif[/img]

And don't push it my dear If it's really you upload 3-5 different pics of that same face, holding a piece of paper bearing your Nairaland monkier and the bills of your next makeup would be on me. Deal?

Youminnit?? I no dey use eye hear money oh. cheesy Deal! Mi o shey ni deal? Ha!

Daz it below, deeah. I broke moi moniker into syllables for easy pronunciation. Nahh, you're welcome.

3 diff pics of the same face for you. ^_^ With my moniker "on" my hand. Whether written on paper and held... all join jare. Kollect eet laidat.

Oya, be a man of ya words and hold up your end. Lemme send my aza?

Re: Opinion Poll: How Many Nairalander Men Are Really Happy In Their Marriages by Nazgul: 10:54pm On Jan 20, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Daz it below, deeah. I broke moi moniker into syllables for easy pronunciation. Nahh, you're welcome.

3 diff pics of the same face for you. ^_^ With my moniker "on" my hand. Whether written on paper and held... all join jare. Kollect eet laidat.

Ah ah You just edited the same pictures and resent them. And you want me to be a man of my words. You won't make heaven like this o!

3 Likes

Re: Opinion Poll: How Many Nairalander Men Are Really Happy In Their Marriages by Magnoliaa(f): 11:03pm On Jan 20, 2021
Nazgul:

Ah ah You just edited the same pictures and resent them. And you want me to be a man of my words. You won't make heaven like this o!

[img]https:///view/nickiminaj-gif-6048771.gif[/img]

See why I don't trust men and don't date them.

Did you say it can't be edited? Did you say the background must be different? Did you even expatiate on what "different" connote? Whether a different time, day, ... I sent four DIFFERENT pics of the SAME face, and you're talmabout it's edited...

1 Like

Re: Opinion Poll: How Many Nairalander Men Are Really Happy In Their Marriages by Nazgul: 11:35pm On Jan 20, 2021
Magnoliaa:

[img]https:///view/nickiminaj-gif-6048771.gif[/img]

See why I don't trust men and don't date them.

Did you say it can't be edited? Did you say the background must be different? Did you even expatiate on what "different" connote? Whether a different time, day, ... I sent four DIFFERENT pics of the SAME face, and you're talmabout it's edited...
Lol, drama queen...you're certainly good at your game.

Your pictures were rejected because they didn't meet our standard requirements. Kindly recall our previous conversation where the requirements were stated clearly so you can repost it for a chance to win a make-up kit in our "pic challenge promo" tongue

2 Likes

Re: Opinion Poll: How Many Nairalander Men Are Really Happy In Their Marriages by Magnoliaa(f): 8:59pm On Jan 22, 2021
Nazgul:

Lol, drama queen...you're certainly good at your game.

Pardin?

Your pictures were rejected because they didn't meet our standard requirements. Kindly recall our previous conversation where the requirements were stated clearly so you can repost it for a chance to win a make-up kit in our "pic challenge promo" tongue

Alai ni nkan se ni e. If you want to give, you'll give. I did exactly what you requested. Carry your yeye promo and go.
Re: Opinion Poll: How Many Nairalander Men Are Really Happy In Their Marriages by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 22, 2021
Magnoliaa:

grin grin
Re: Opinion Poll: How Many Nairalander Men Are Really Happy In Their Marriages by Magnoliaa(f): 9:04pm On Jan 22, 2021
Chii59:
grin grin

grin Ehen. You wee kuku be unbiased on your own. Abi is that not the SAME face in DIFFERENT ways?

Men ehn.
Re: Opinion Poll: How Many Nairalander Men Are Really Happy In Their Marriages by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 22, 2021
Magnoliaa:

grin Ehen. You wee kuku be unbiased on your own. Abi is that not the SAME face in DIFFERENT ways?

Men ehn.

Men will what.... Hembarass youuuu! grin
Re: Opinion Poll: How Many Nairalander Men Are Really Happy In Their Marriages by Magnoliaa(f): 9:06pm On Jan 22, 2021
Chii59:

Men will what.... Hembarass youuuu! grin

!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Opinion Poll: How Many Nairalander Men Are Really Happy In Their Marriages by Ishilove: 9:07pm On Jan 22, 2021
Nazgul and Magnoliaa, get a room, you two make we see road.

1 Like

Re: Opinion Poll: How Many Nairalander Men Are Really Happy In Their Marriages by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 9:12pm On Jan 22, 2021
Magnoliaa:

See feminist

tueh!

dz one is a perfect example of feminism in nigeria..

fake things.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help: I Talk Too Much / My Ex Has Big Ass And Nipple An A Loong Dick Who Is She (dating Advice) / TRUST Trailer (2021) Victoria Justice, Romance Drama Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.