Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,218 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Bride Abandons Wedding For Nnpc Job Test - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Abandons Wedding For Nnpc Job Test (603 Views)

Married Woman Gives 22-Year-Old Lover Overdose Of Sex Drugs, Abandons Him / Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? / Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Bride Abandons Wedding For Nnpc Job Test by abasifo(m): 12:44pm On Apr 02, 2011
Bride Abandons Wedding For NNPC Job Test (photos)
Post by admin on Sat, 04/02/2011 - 00:29
in News
Some people hate, some people like me, that is life everybody cannot like you. While I am at that check this out. This girl was just about to take the vows at the church when she was called by NNPC for a job test. She followed her instinct and abandons the wedding to go take the NNPC job test.

Ok, some people are critizing the chic that she showed disrespect to her husband (well to be) and the husbands family for that singular act.

I think the girl needs a good job, and a job in NNPC is no ordinary job, she took the best decision

What do you guys think? RIGHT OR WRONG??

http://www.talkofnaija.com/news/bride-abandons-wedding-nnpc-job-test-photos

(1)

Man Stakes Wife In Gamble / Greatest Marriage Proposal Ever! / I Am Afraid O! Pls Can A Woman Be 100% Faithful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.