Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

BREAKING NEWS: INEC POSTPONES NASS ELECTIONS TO MONDAY 4th APRIL - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: INEC POSTPONES NASS ELECTIONS TO MONDAY 4th APRIL (1065 Views)

Breaking News: INEC Postpones Elections In 11 Federal Constituencies In Jigawa / Security Council Gives Condition For Elections To Hold In N/East / Jonathan Postponed Elections To Frustrate Buhari'– New York Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: INEC POSTPONES NASS ELECTIONS TO MONDAY 4th APRIL by kenosky: 12:51pm On Apr 02, 2011
Tune to NTA, Channels, AIT and RSTV,  INEC postpones NASS elections till Monday April 4th,  My question is 'So Monday go be work-free day na?',  To think that folks in Lagos have already finished accreditation b4 JEGA even announced this postponement.  Ballot papers did not arrive on time from Holland. can you believe this comedian? LWKMD
Re: BREAKING NEWS: INEC POSTPONES NASS ELECTIONS TO MONDAY 4th APRIL by Abagworo(m): 1:02pm On Apr 02, 2011
I dey laugh.PDP is surely losing 80 percent of their holds.

The bad part of this is that the credibility of the elections can now be questioned.Will anyone accept defeat?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: INEC POSTPONES NASS ELECTIONS TO MONDAY 4th APRIL by playmode(m): 2:05pm On Apr 02, 2011
kenosky:

Tune to NTA, Channels, AIT and RSTV,  INEC postpones NASS elections till Monday April 4th,  My question is 'So Monday go be work-free day na?',  To think that folks in Lagos have already finished accreditation b4 JEGA even announced this postponement.  Ballot papers did not arrive on time from Holland. can you believe this comedian? LWKMD

Why does our ballow paper have to be manufactured in Holland undecided So the Government cannot set up a printing press here in Nigeria to print our own Fxcking ballot paper?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: INEC POSTPONES NASS ELECTIONS TO MONDAY 4th APRIL by KunleOshob(m): 2:14pm On Apr 02, 2011
‎​​New Word in English vocabulary: Jega: /n/ je-ga. The act of stupidly wasting the time of a lot of people whilst keeping them under hot sun. E.g the groom jegaed his bride for a small babcock girl!grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS: INEC POSTPONES NASS ELECTIONS TO MONDAY 4th APRIL by kenosky: 2:47pm On Apr 02, 2011
as OBJ would say 'I still dey Laff o!'

(1) (Reply)

Out-going Ogun State Governor Daniel Has Congratulated Acn Chieftain Ibikunle A / Aloy : Why Edo, delta and Yorubas are Impoverished by Musiwa: / Is Our Quest For Permanent Seat In The Security Council Going To Affect Our Non-aligned Stance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.