Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,436 members, 7,830,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

The Biggest Mistake - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Biggest Mistake (217 Views)

I Made This Huge Mistake In The Sixth Year Of My Professional Career / I Made A Huge Mistake That Almost Cost Me My Job. / Deleted FRSC Account By Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Biggest Mistake by chemitech(m): 1:19am On Jan 20, 2021
⚠️ THE BIGGEST MISTAKE

In case you don't know

There are two KEYS to consider when you want to start your own physical or online business if you want to be successful.

(1) Don't create a product then looking out for the audience who need the product, if you do so, you've failed already.

Yes, certainly, most businesses failed because of this big mistake.

Let me tell you what you don't know.

In marketing, 'Whom to produce for' must be considered before 'What to produce'. In fact, you shouldn't just have an audience who need a particular product, you must have a hungry audience. You will understand this better in the next section.

However, what I want you to understand here is that you should first identify a big problem people are facing, then create a product around it.

The product you are selling is very critical to the success of this business because you do not expect people to be interested in what they do not feel they need. Generally, your product must be able to solve a very pressing need of the people in the niche that you are targeting.

For example, you want to open a data business in students' community, probably in a campus, wait o

Who will buy it?

80% of students are always looking for free open internet connections.

That is why Express WiFi failed and crashed because only a tiny fraction of the students were buying it.

So, identify a problem and people who are facing the problem, then create a product that can solve the problem.

2. Sell what people want not necessarily what people need.

Whenever I hear someone say, 'I want to open a cafeteria because no matter the situation, people must eat', 'food industries do not liquidate' and stuffs like that, I used to feel sorry for the persons.

Sir, believe it or not, people don't buy needs they buy wants. So, if you want to start a business because people need it, you're certainly at the verge of failure. Should I increase the volume?

For instance,

Students need to pass, they don't want to fail. But, try open a FREE tutorial session for a course students fail mostly in a particular faculty in the campus, you will find out that only 20% of the students (or less) will attend the tutorial.

Now, place a price of ₦2,000 as access fee, the participants you will get will be close to zero.

Well, it's not strange, it is just because people don't buy needs. When people want to buy needs, they use their brain, do the budget over and over again, use scale of preference, and all the economics blablabla.

But, try start up Spaghetti business in the campus, sir, you will sell like crazy. Although, if they don't eat spaghetti, they will not die o, no fearful end-result, yet the students will prefer to buy spaghetti and enjoy it with chilled drink because that is a want (in form of enjoyment). And one thing you should know as from today is that, people buy wants with their hearts not with their brains. No budget, no calculation, no scale of preference, nothing! People buy wants with emotions and justify with logic.

Thus, the biggest mistake is to start a business because people need it, or because some people made millions from it. Rather, you must make market research to be certain that people want it.

Also, you must have a hungry crowd, a hungry audience who want the product.

For instance, people want to make money online, there are hungry crowds and starving audience for money making, thus if you start a copywriting course that will teach people how to make money fast online without sweating, you will make cool money. People will pay for your course without doing any budgeting or using scale of preference.

We will continue in my Sales Booster Course. Register for Sales Booster Course 3 if you love your business and want to make massive sales.

What you will learn:

1. The secrets of Copywriting and how to sell online and make money yourself without sweating.

2. How to position yourself online as a copywriter and how to get copywriting jobs from high paying networks.

3. How to write compelling ad copies.

4. How to create irresistible offers.

5. How to make money online through information marketing.

6. How to make at least 100 dollars on Fiverr daily without any skill or profession.

7. How to increase your business visibility on social media.

8. How run Facebook and Instagram Ads like professionals.

9. 10 proven strategies to grow your audience from 100 to 5,000 within 1 week.

10. How to create a free landing page.

11. You will be able to set up your own online store and receive payments and orders like Jumia just within 24 hours. No special payment, no web hosting.

12. How to market on WhatsApp status and how to use broadcast marketing effectively on WhatsApp for maximum profits.

13. 10 proven methods to persuade your cold and warm audience to get daily cash flow.

14. Strategies to get high traffic into your WhatsApp training .

15. 10 marketing mistakes affecting your sales and business growth.

16. How to handle your prospects when they say, "I will get back to you."

17. How to locate your ideal audience and bring them into your WhatsApp list.

18. How to create PayPal account that can send and receive money in foreign currencies.

19. And lots more

Copywriting should not be confused with Copyrighting.

Copyright means an individual or company has the exclusive legal right to reproduce, publish, sell, or distribute someone’s work (such as books, music, artistic items).

The purpose of a copyright is to protect that material and prevent illegal use of it by unauthorized agents.

Copywriting is the art and science of strategically delivering words (whether written or spoken) that get people to take some form of action.

Copywriting is one of the most essential elements of effective online marketing.

Copywriting is simply the art of the art of selling by use of written words.

It is the highest paid skill today.

Research proved that 80% of marketers don't know how to sell.

Copywriters are some of the highest-paid skilled personnel in the world.

A Copywriter is not just a writer, he is a problem solver. He solves the problem of low-income many marketers, industries and company experience.

Contact the WhatsApp number below to LEARN MORE about Sales Booster Course and Copywriting.

(1) (Reply)

Hire New Hiace Bus ( Lagos & Rivers State) / Sales Executive / How Long Does It Take To Expect Reply From An Interview?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.