Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) (54913 Views)

Iswap:civilian Jtf Commander Abducted In Chibock / Pakistan Moves Ahead With Sale Of 3 JF-17 Fighter Jets To Nigeria / Why JTF Commander Apochi Suleiman Should Be Removed Immediately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) by AreaFada2: 1:41pm On Jan 20, 2021
SuperBold:

I think you need a rest ure overthinking too much, there is no level of violence that cannot me be matched with even greater violence. We will take what is rightfully ours in Aso rock and still protect our land. You can never understand Yorubas
Lol. The average Yoruba person wants action to correct things. But the leaders compromise for their own Power and pockets. That makes it all tricky.

Remember it is this same country we have been in since 1914. Let's be sincere with ourselves.

We saw how the North dealt with both MKO and Pa Awo. With MKO, the North pacified SW by giving presidency to OBJ, a candidate SW didn't want and rejected in elections in 1999. Las las they had to support OBJ in 2003 seeing no alternative. Boxed in by the North basically.

The North clearly won. SW had the power to force reform was at its highest when MKO died. That should have been the true SW and Southern gain from MKO saga. Not just a Yoruba man in Aso Rock.

Tribal pride is good but one must look back carefully at history since at least 1960.

The whole of the South failed to see the handwriting on the wall. Only Ojukwu saw it but took the wrong action and Awo he but was already too weakened by FG orchestrated Western Region crisis to do anything about it.

Yes, recent history is quite a good guide.
Re: Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) by AuroraB(f): 1:46pm On Jan 20, 2021
lexy2014:

What makes u think it's a close range shot that killed d man?
What makes you ask/think it isn't
Re: Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) by Subduer: 1:53pm On Jan 20, 2021
helinues:
How true is this news
Is this picture your proper DEFINITION of fake news?
Re: Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) by AreaFada2: 1:55pm On Jan 20, 2021
atonement12:
Are you one of the terrorists propagating to demoralise? If not, then you are a bloody hopeless coward, and your family should be ashamed of you. Cowards indeed die many times before their death!
When I warned about this many years ago, some here thought I was being an alarmist. Long before they began killing Obas like Olufon.

My point remains same. ALMOST too late. Meaning any little more delay, the scenario I painted won't be farfetched.

Did you not see the post earlier today where I wrote that both Ekiti and Edo, two neighbouring states, should follow Ondo suite?

Truth is bitter but still better and a philosopher said long ago that no man is hated more than the one who says the truth.

I was called alarmist years ago. Now you say coward. Both insults won't change what is going on. Let me tell you, in some areas in the South, in addition to killing, maiming, kidnapping and raping, herdsmen mount roadblocks on farm roads and collect passage fees. In the South o.

I am not the coward being maimed, raped and killed but law abiding citizens going about their legitimate activities in their own ancestral land in the South.

To be forewarned is to be forearmed.

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) by oshudu(m): 1:57pm On Jan 20, 2021
They are just using our commanders for sacrifice and the soldiers because the government know what is going on about the bandit fighting the bandits in this country is like human fighting a spirit the spirit know you but you don't know the spirit it is a government that will buy suphisticated weapons to the bandits and give the money in name of dialogue I pity this country and the security men they are just dying for nothing.RIP for dead may God grant your family the fortitude to bear the loss
Re: Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) by brandsoncharlie: 2:05pm On Jan 20, 2021
lexy2014:

My brother, no be me talk am ooh. Na minister of communication Patanmi talk am. He is now minister of crime and security in Nigeria. It's d same way they said BVN will stop kidnapping, corruption and 419. We still de wait
Las las, we go see their lies.
Re: Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) by Jostoman: 2:16pm On Jan 20, 2021
Yujin:

Worries for anyone is a natural thing but the party one belongs to makes one's death different from that of others.
When any southerner dies in the useless Nigerian Army, there's nothing much his ethnic group can do but if a traditional strong man defending his ancestral land is touched, then all hell will be let lose. All what Yorubas and other Southerners need to do is to give Sunday the back up he needs. An Iroko alone doesn't make a forest. Yorubas need to come out in their thousands and stand with him. Gani Adams needs to synergize with him to secure Yorubaland. You see, Fulanis are cowards and they even lack the numbers to do any substantial thing. Their strategy has been to divide a people then infiltrate them and use some sellouts among them to fight their own people. After the self implosion, they'll now move in to finish off the sellouts who thought fulanis are their friends. The same strategy they used in Hausaland is what they used in Ilorin. The same they attempted on the Nupes until the British intervened to rescue them. This is exactly what they're attempting presently in the East. Some of our politicians are buying their story all because of presidency but we know the game and are well prepared for them.
In conclusion, your worry is understandable but know it that he too knows what he's doing. I and other Igbos are giving him the moral support to stand in defense of his ancestral land. You need to back him up too. Encourage and mobilize other Yorubas to stand with him.
Tough times are not entirely bad. Most times, the bring out true leaders who are ready to risk their lives for their people. Where's Tinubu today?
we know they are planning against him but they are going to fail because whoever that is against igboho that person is against all Yoruba people.
Re: Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 20, 2021
AuroraB:
You are short-sighted... isn't he Northerner
Go sit in an empty stadium, please undecided

Yes he is a PDP northerner. They obviously enjoy sponsoring terror.

Go and drink some toilet water
Re: Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) by lexy2014: 2:33pm On Jan 20, 2021
AuroraB:
What makes you ask/think it isn't

I haven't said that I think it is or it isn't. Am interested in how u came to ur conclusion
Re: Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) by Abiola247(m): 2:35pm On Jan 20, 2021
Yujin:
Last month I wrote down here on nairaland that the government will give vehicles to fulani terrorists publicly and I know that many glossed over that post. Today I've been vindicated. They're now arming their terrorist militia while foolish southerners are still undecided on how to protect themselves. I asked once again; are you all under a spell that you can't connect the dots?
This Commander most likely was killed by a fellow Nigerian soldier (sniper). The position the bullet impacted on him shows it's possible was done by a pro.
We are watching.
You couldn’t have said it better. All man for himself for this country
Re: Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) by Geesaintagape: 2:41pm On Jan 20, 2021
Let's in whole southern Nigeria back MNK
Re: Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) by peacenow: 2:44pm On Jan 20, 2021
Yujin:
Last month I wrote down here on nairaland that the government will give vehicles to fulani terrorists publicly and I know that many glossed over that post. Today I've been vindicated. They're now arming their terrorist militia while foolish southerners are still undecided on how to protect themselves. I asked once again; are you all under a spell that you can't connect the dots?
This Commander most likely was killed by a fellow Nigerian soldier (sniper). The position the bullet impacted on him shows it's possible was done by a pro.
We are watching.
This was a calculated forehead center mass shooting that could only be done by a pro sniper. This nature of shooting takes a high degree of accuracy. This is sad... . As a criminal justice practitioner with firearm experience of center mass shooting, I know Comander was professionally terminated. I am a nigerian in Diaspora. This is S A D, R.I.P. sir..
Re: Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) by AuroraB(f): 3:01pm On Jan 20, 2021
lexy2014:

NIN is d answer. Once everybodys sim is synchronised with NIN, all d crime & insecurity in Nigeria will vanish
Kidnappers contact victim's family through victim's phone. What are you on about undecided
Re: Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) by lexy2014: 3:03pm On Jan 20, 2021
AuroraB:
Kidnappers contact victim's family through victim's phone. What are you on about undecided

Am on about what d minister of communication cum minister of crime and security Patanmi promised. Or aren't u aware of d reason he gave for putting nigerians thru this harrowing experience all in d name of sim/NIN synchronisation?
Re: Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 3:20pm On Jan 20, 2021
In my opinion I think its time the youths rise to question or ask for buharis resignation like we did in Endsars.

Its time but what am I talking, am not from the north...they can kill themselves.

We from the South will ever be ready for any organized attack cos that wil be the beginning of the awaited civil war.

My sympathy will be on the women and children nah them go hear am pass....

I SUGGEST WOMEN TO START PUTTING PRESSURE ON THEIR HUSBANDS AND DADDIES TO DO THE RIGHT THING cos nah them go suffer pass...thats the bitter truth.

quote author=ezenwajosh post=98244392]If NIGERIANS ever have brain isn't it the best time to question the identity of the man in aso rock?

May I never be in the midst of a typical Nigerian in my next life.....AMEN

They will drain your intelligence and you will turn[/quote]
Re: Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) by hstar: 3:23pm On Jan 20, 2021
AreaFada2:

Almost too late. The bandits are already in the forests. They mostly have AK47s that cost about 500k each for now. Gradually they will supply them even better weapons and Hilux trucks across Southern 9ja.

Then the North will threaten war if the South don't allow them remain in Aso Rock for as long as they want. They will remind us that we are already surrounded. They will just link the GOCs and garrison commanders (who are all Northerners) with the armed herdsmen in the Bushes. They can use BBC Hausa to transmit coded command words in addition to mobile phones.

Southern Nigeria will be defeated in less than a month.

El-Rufai can easily do it.

The North see all of 9ja as conquered territory. The dream of Dan Fodio and pursued by Ahmadu Bello to dip the Koran into the Atlantic is at its closest since 1830s when the jihadists overran Oyo.
shocked
Wawu
Re: Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) by Ellasure: 3:26pm On Jan 20, 2021
Tetehjewels:
Let it be on record that Zamfara state is a PDP state. They are still sponsoring terrorists same way they began Boko Haram. Same modus operandi

You must be blind with your eyes wide open. Suppositions have killed your tribe. Every day event is supposed to you. Wake up from your slumber APC rat.
Re: Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) by bubu2019: 3:28pm On Jan 20, 2021
helinues:
How true is this news
no matter how dumb are, can't you see also ?
Re: Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) by bubu2019: 3:35pm On Jan 20, 2021
kereman1:
Buratia full concentration in on the name boko haram, when boko haram has shape shifted into bandits and herdsmen.
Imagine what they did to a jtf commander.
Rest on sir, you are a true soldier in the heat of the battle. No the co_wArd Buratia, that sends orders in his safe haven.
he died for nothing,
It pains me alot to see an igbo man killed in such manner
When will they learn?
The day they post me to those trouble prone Noth will be my last day as a Nigerian soldier

Na by Force?
Re: Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) by bubu2019: 3:41pm On Jan 20, 2021
joshjc:
Why will they upload the picture, have you seen us or British soldiers dead photos been uploaded
are you against act or the picture?
Re: Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) by mohhabfarm: 3:48pm On Jan 20, 2021
Have you been going up and down looking for solution to your problem and all to no avail, this is an opportunity for you because Dr Casire Wakala has the solution to that your problem.
* Invocation of money without human sacrifice.
* Power for pastors to see vision and perform great miracles.
* Bring back your lover anywhere he or she is.
* Win any court case.
* Attract customers in your business.
* Power to disappear.
* Win any position.
* Cure for HIV, Cancer, Ulcer, Fibroid, Stroke etc.
For more information call the great Wakala on +2348160604420. You can reach me anywhere in the world.
Don't be shy to call because your solution is 100% sure.
Congratulations!!!
Re: Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 20, 2021
Ellasure:

You must be blind with your eyes wide open. Suppositions have killed your tribe. Every day event is supposed to you. Wake up from your slumber APC rat.

More like insinuations have killed your tribe not mine.

Doesn't change the fact that Zamfara was never over run by bandits when it was in APC hand. Now it is in PDP hand and a whole governor is sponsoring them. PDP pig!
Re: Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) by Whitecoal711: 3:58pm On Jan 20, 2021
From the look of the head shot, this indicates it the work of a pro sniper
full blow investigation should be carried out
an insider work
rest on gallant �
Re: Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) by Dpharisee: 4:02pm On Jan 20, 2021
Psalmy2cute:

You're stupid for asking this question.. very stupid..

That guys work here is to set fire on every thread, joining tribes in conflict here
Re: Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) by mobi99(m): 4:08pm On Jan 20, 2021
helinues:
How true is this news
you dey mad? abi ur eyes no dey see? does this one look like Photoshop as una claimed when innocent citizens were murdered at lekki toll gate and was swept under carpet...
Re: Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) by billyG(m): 4:28pm On Jan 20, 2021
See how they pointed this man out to be killed by bandits sniper b/c he is finishing there people......only him was killed..this is not a sporadic shooting just one shot from a special rifle with scope.we all knows a major cannot walk alone in d forest why didn't his men also killed.
Re: Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) by tyup(m): 5:47pm On Jan 20, 2021
SuperBold:

I think you need a rest ure overthinking too much, there is no level of violence that cannot me be matched with even greater violence. We will take what is rightfully ours in Aso rock and still protect our land. You can never understand Yorubas

I fear the Yoruba people for one thing, they're really people that throws the first punch and can even keep getting more punch but the time they say it's enough I can't describe to what extent they fight back it's always very deadly
Re: Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) by tyup(m): 5:48pm On Jan 20, 2021
billyG:
See how they pointed this man out to be killed by bandits sniper b/c he is finishing there people......only him was killed..this is not a sporadic shooting just one shot from a special rifle with scope.we all knows a major cannot walk alone in d forest why didn't wasn't his men also killed.
Re: Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) by Yankee101: 6:00pm On Jan 20, 2021
As a Christian in uniform, be careful about your postings

Sometimes it's a setup

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) by ibuildstuff(m): 6:13pm On Jan 20, 2021
Yujin:

The absence of a real president in Asorock can be felt by all but it's like they're all under a spell and can't speak out. Not even tiny countries of less than 10 million people can take the shit Nigerians are taking.
Tufiakwa!
It's basically the disunity, religion, poverty n illiteracy.
Re: Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) by silifat11(m): 6:33pm On Jan 20, 2021
What a country

The animal kingdom is not even as bad this nonentity
Re: Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) by chaloskyx: 6:33pm On Jan 20, 2021
NOW SEE I UNDER STAND WHAT THIS WAR IS REALLY ABOUT BOKO HARAM IS A SPONSORED TERROR GROUP BY THE NORTHERN ELITES AND GOVORNORS TO DOMINATE AND HOLD NIGERIA TO RANSOM IN OTHER WORDS YOU JUST MADE A TERRORIST YOUR COMMANDER IN CHIEF FORGET ALL THE WINNING THE WAR FROM THE PRESIDENCY THEY WERE NEVER INTRESTED IN ENDING THIS WAR THE WAR HAS JUST BEEN AN AVENUE TO SUCK THE NATIONAL TREASURY DRY AND DOMINATE AND EXTEND THEIR CONTROL OVER SOVERIEGN STATES IN NIGERIA. IN OTHER WORDS NIGERIA IS HEADING DOWN THE PATH OF BEING A TERRORIST SPONSORED COUNTRY LIKE AGFANISTAN. PLAIN AND SIMPLE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Abba Kyari’s Wife Slumped In Court (photo) / "My Other Half" - Excited Zahra Buhari Gushes Over Her Husband / Peter Obi Is Unknown In Taraba, Says Supporter Who Went For Field Analysis (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.