Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,718 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:41 AM

Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) (55206 Views)

Iswap:civilian Jtf Commander Abducted In Chibock / Pakistan Moves Ahead With Sale Of 3 JF-17 Fighter Jets To Nigeria / Why JTF Commander Apochi Suleiman Should Be Removed Immediately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) by Chanchet: 6:33pm On Jan 20, 2021
May his soul rest in peace. Nigerian northern politicians has questions to answer.
Re: Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) by billyG(m): 6:55pm On Jan 20, 2021
[quote author=tyup post=98263239][/quote]
Typo error
Re: Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) by atonement12: 7:05pm On Jan 20, 2021
AreaFada2:

When I warned about this many years ago, some here thought I was being an alarmist. Long before they began killing Obas like Olufon.

My point remains same. ALMOST too late. Meaning any little more delay, the scenario I painted won't be farfetched.

Did you not see the post earlier today where I wrote that both Ekiti and Edo, two neighbouring states, should follow Ondo suite?

Truth is bitter but still better and a philosopher said long ago that no man is hated more than the one who says the truth.

I was called alarmist years ago. Now you say coward. Both insults won't change what is going on. Let me tell you, in some areas in the South, in addition to killing, maiming, kidnapping and raping, herdsmen mount roadblocks on farm roads and collect passage fees. In the South o.

I am not the coward being maimed, raped and killed but law abiding citizens going about their legitimate activities in their own ancestral land in the South.

To be forewarned is to be forearmed.
As I said earlier, you went too far in painting your doom and gloom scenario. You even went as far as saying that southern Nigeria will be captured within a month- that's crass ignorance of logistics and complexities of a full blown war. There are some things that we are not allowed to say because the enemy is listening.
While it is good to raise alarm, without creating a sense of almost hopelessness, it is even better to suggest open and covert solutions, if indeed you truly love your people.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) by InvertedHammer: 9:03pm On Jan 20, 2021
/
All those executing illegal orders to capture and release Boko Haram fighters back to the battlefield are slowly reaping the “benefits”.

/
Re: Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) by ibechris(m): 9:31pm On Jan 20, 2021
Rest in peace officer of the federal fulani republic.
Re: Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 20, 2021
Karemarealty288:
Bandits... Herdsmen and Boko Haram all are political products from the north
exactly, the northerners are fully in support of banditry
Re: Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) by AreaFada2: 11:15pm On Jan 20, 2021
atonement12:
As I said earlier, you went too far in painting your doom and gloom scenario. You even went as far as saying that southern Nigeria will be captured within a month- that's crass ignorance of logistics and complexities of a full blown war. There are some things that we are not allowed to say because the enemy is listening.
While it is good to raise alarm, without creating a sense of almost hopelessness, it is even better to suggest open and covert solutions, if indeed you truly love your people.

Let me tell you this. The South won't even have the chance to fight a war. The tactical air command is fully under the North. Armoury under the North.

The North have mapped out every logistical details. Even an illiterate Northerner is better informed about world affairs and war than a Southern graduate. The radio they carry about with BBC Hausa gives them much info. Many people we think are illiterate can read in Anjami scripts, the writing that we Southerners call Arabic on Nigerian Banknotes because it's Arabic like.

The Northern bandits and terrorists are already demoralising the whole nation. Some Northern governors already pay huge money to "buy peace" from them. Of course they always come back for more money.

In a few years if South do nothing soon, they will have to pay bandits to "buy peace" too.

SW will be easiest to defeat because the North will use region. Osun, Oyo and Lagos are already heavily Islamic. Even Ogun partly. Many Yoruba are already Christlems. Muslim on Friday, Christian on Sunday.

Many Yoruba still have this idea of religion being less important. That they are very tolerant. But it also means that resistance to imposition of Islam on the South will be very little in SW.

They will say "Shebi it's the same God we serve, Muslim or Christian is only academic". grin

If you like attack the messenger, call it doomsday message. But my prediction since sharia was first imposed in the North states like 17 years ago has been spot on.

What I am saying is already widely known. Only those sticking their heads in the sand like ostrich don't want to know. I am not encouraging the Northern killers. Southern leaders standing akimbo are already achieving that.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) by peacenow: 12:18am On Jan 21, 2021
ERockson:
A state motivated banditry. RIP
This was a calculated fore head center mass shooting that could only be done by a pro sniper. This nature of shooting takes a high degree of accuracy. This is sad... . As a criminal justice practitioner with firearm experience of center mass shooting, I know Comander was professionally terminated. I am a nigerian in Diaspora. This is S A D, R.I.P. sir..
Re: Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) by stieyven(m): 12:29am On Jan 21, 2021
Olatunji1929:
you are very useless,after you have seen the picture are you still going to ask for video to prove it authenticity?weyrey.
He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) by OdogwuBlog: 7:43am On Jan 21, 2021
sunnybobonwa:
Bandits killed JTF commander in Zamfara

Reports has just rented the public air that the commander of Sermons Joint Task Force (JTF), Zamfara state, JF London has brutally been shot dead by armed bandits.. Circumstances which led to his Killing still remains scanty at the time of this report, the JTF commander who was hit by fore head with bullet, reportedly died instantly.

Sources from Zamfara stated that the incident occurred “After Huge donations to Bandits by Zamfara Governor “Hilux and Dollars” Bandits now armed to teeth fully equipped; JTF commander JF London in Zamfara state, killed by bandit just now”, it stated. Recall that the current state government had allegedly donated Hilux vehicles to the bandits and given them some dollars, in a bide to stop their activities in the state..

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10158079307918337&id=554273336
Re: Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 21, 2021
malele:

And some foolish southerners are against ESN

My brother,even though I don't support MNK and some of his sayings,am all for ESN. our SE governor's are goats,playing politics with igbo life's and for what? a 2023 presidency that might even be denied us?
I hope ESN gets more strength,and villages in the SE begin to recruit their own vigilantes -thats the only safe way
Re: Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) by Coolgent(m): 11:23am On Jan 21, 2021
Mikecold:
This is the result of the governor encouragement to them with hilux
Dont believe whatever you see/hear on social media.

Can you show us the pica of those hilux?
Re: Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) by Coolgent(m): 11:25am On Jan 21, 2021
joshjc:
Why will they upload the picture, have you seen us or British soldiers dead photos been uploaded
It's very Unprofessional
Re: Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) by atonement12: 4:34pm On Jan 21, 2021
AreaFada2:

Let me tell you this. The South won't even have the chance to fight a war. The tactical air command is fully under the North. Armoury under the North.

The North have mapped out every logistical details. Even an illiterate Northerner is better informed about world affairs and war than a Southern graduate. The radio they carry about with BBC Hausa gives them much info. Many people we think are illiterate can read in Anjami scripts, the writing that we Southerners call Arabic on Nigerian Banknotes because it's Arabic like.

The Northern bandits and terrorists are already demoralising the whole nation. Some Northern governors already pay huge money to "buy peace" from them. Of course they always come back for more money.

In a few years if South do nothing soon, they will have to pay bandits to "buy peace" too.

SW will be easiest to defeat because the North will use region. Osun, Oyo and Lagos are already heavily Islamic. Even Ogun partly. Many Yoruba are already Christlems. Muslim on Friday, Christian on Sunday.

Many Yoruba still have this idea of religion being less important. That they are very tolerant. But it also means that resistance to imposition of Islam on the South will be very little in SW.

They will say "Shebi it's the same God we serve, Muslim or Christian is only academic". grin

If you like attack the messenger, call it doomsday message. But my prediction since sharia was first imposed in the North states like 17 years ago has been spot on.

What I am saying is already widely known. Only those sticking their heads in the sand like ostrich don't want to know. I am not encouraging the Northern killers. Southern leaders standing akimbo are already achieving that.
Are we talking about islamization or full-blown war?
You forget that most of the best military officers and soldiers are not northern Muslims nor Fulani's.. The dynamics of command and control quickly changes in a full-blown civil war.
Relax! We pray it won't get to that, that's why the agitation for restructuring to check this danger Buhari has exposed the nation to. It is also why many regions are agitating and trying to take more control of their natural resources.
Many are awake and trying to agree to a legal and constitutional settlement, but make no mistake, SW muslins and Christians will fully unite and defeat the criminal trespassers if it comes to war.
Northern GOCs that cannot defeat rag tag Boko
boys for years will now defeat an "Edekiri" army in one month cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) / Buhari Is 16th In The List Of 500 Powerful Muslims In The World (Photos) / Reno Omokri Reacts As Trump Sends Soldiers To Rescue 1 Man, Calls Out Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.