Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,736 members, 7,955,799 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:23 PM

Nigerian Airforce Apologizes For Using Old Photos As Images Of Marte's Battle - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Airforce Apologizes For Using Old Photos As Images Of Marte's Battle (37135 Views)

Marte Borno Attack: Hundreds Trapped As Boko Haram Hoists Flags In Marte / Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Marte, Borno State / Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airforce Apologizes For Using Old Photos As Images Of Marte's Battle by IgboWarlord(m): 10:09am On Jan 20, 2021
INADVERTENTLY added old pictures....Ndi ara...Keep deceiving yourselves and enslaved,gullible Nigerians...

Re: Nigerian Airforce Apologizes For Using Old Photos As Images Of Marte's Battle by UKkev: 10:22am On Jan 20, 2021
Tapout:

Navy too, Airforce and Navy. The Army is the black sheep in our Armed forces. IMO they are the upgraded version of the police.
stupid comment. This same navy and airforce personnel can't go to the front line without the army
Re: Nigerian Airforce Apologizes For Using Old Photos As Images Of Marte's Battle by aigbokiejohnson(m): 10:23am On Jan 20, 2021
Kudos SR for the good job as a watchdog
Re: Nigerian Airforce Apologizes For Using Old Photos As Images Of Marte's Battle by Tapout(m): 10:38am On Jan 20, 2021
UKkev:
stupid comment. This same navy and airforce personnel can't go to the front line without the army

You're the silly one quoting me out of context. Who is talking about the frontline now?? undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Airforce Apologizes For Using Old Photos As Images Of Marte's Battle by dfrost: 12:05pm On Jan 20, 2021
Professionalism - 30% (the person who posted should have checked the date and time stamp on the files before uploading
Integrity - 100% they admitted their error (genuine or not)
Re: Nigerian Airforce Apologizes For Using Old Photos As Images Of Marte's Battle by rka1: 12:41pm On Jan 20, 2021
You guys should do basic research. It was the guy below that noticed some photos were from other theatres of operation and SR copied from the guy.

Tomasz Rolbiecki

@TomaszRolbiecki

·

3h

NAF admitted those pictures were added by mistake and apologized in a very professional manner. (this is why they are my favourite branch of Nigerian Armed Forces, this and the airstrikes)

Quote Tweet

Tomasz Rolbiecki

@TomaszRolbiecki

· Jan 18

Dear Nigerian Air Force, only 1 of those photos is actually from Marte (the second one). Photo number 1 is from 2018 and was taken in Damasak. Photos number 2 and 3 are indeed from 2021 but were taken in Gujba. There are many photos from Marte but please, choose the correct ones.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TomaszRolbiecki
Re: Nigerian Airforce Apologizes For Using Old Photos As Images Of Marte's Battle by cafolu: 12:52pm On Jan 20, 2021
What is the point of the insults you are raining on the post you quoted? Could you not have disagreed without the extra drama? Is it not madness on your part even as you are asking someone to go and take their drugs? Yours may have no cure...
Tekrify:
Abegiiii..go and take ur drugs...
Must someone be sacked.. are Humans not prone to errors...it not as if all the pictures they posted were fake..o my a few....the fact that they admitted and rendered an apology...it more than enough.... so until they sacked the person handling the social media page. What if it wasn't his fault or so...
If one of ur family is there and he apologize u will still insist he should be sacked...
It just a simple error and ur already running mad..
It takes some high level of professionalism for a force to admit it wrong . something u can never find in any ministry or agency in Nigeria.. Biko appreciate them
Ur talking about the IDP bombing...please go and compare it to what the US military has done to innocent civilians during a war..let not go to Russia or Vietnam.
Idi ara

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Apologizes For Using Old Photos As Images Of Marte's Battle by okedoyinolabisi(f): 1:04pm On Jan 20, 2021
Samylekey:

Happy Birthday Pretty one
thanks I'm grateful

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Apologizes For Using Old Photos As Images Of Marte's Battle by okedoyinolabisi(f): 1:05pm On Jan 20, 2021
Phlegman:

Happy birthday. More wins for you in your new year. Habe a success filled year ahead.
amen . thank you so much

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Apologizes For Using Old Photos As Images Of Marte's Battle by okedoyinolabisi(f): 1:05pm On Jan 20, 2021
Ogbuu101:
Happy birthday pretty girl
thank you sir
Re: Nigerian Airforce Apologizes For Using Old Photos As Images Of Marte's Battle by snoopz: 1:38pm On Jan 20, 2021
apologetic government
Re: Nigerian Airforce Apologizes For Using Old Photos As Images Of Marte's Battle by ijaw1stson: 2:20pm On Jan 20, 2021
okedoyinolabisi:
caught in the act!! as always.
happy birthday to me o jare
happy Blessed birthday fine girl
Re: Nigerian Airforce Apologizes For Using Old Photos As Images Of Marte's Battle by tsdarkside(m): 2:56pm On Jan 20, 2021
but nigerians have been doing it for years....even till today....

they hear things and then attach old photos to it....

i was confused when i registered on nairaland and topics was full of old photos....
i got used to it....
Re: Nigerian Airforce Apologizes For Using Old Photos As Images Of Marte's Battle by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:12pm On Jan 20, 2021
Realtord43:
No country can win war on insecurity with propagada.

Buhari has a retired Army General have failed Nigerians on insecurity.
Our lives and properties doesn't matter again to buhari as long we are not fulani

Buhari is a total failure!
nor dey echo am ... off the mic Abeg
Re: Nigerian Airforce Apologizes For Using Old Photos As Images Of Marte's Battle by okedoyinolabisi(f): 4:20pm On Jan 20, 2021
ijaw1stson:
happy Blessed birthday fine girl
many thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Apologizes For Using Old Photos As Images Of Marte's Battle by okedoyinolabisi(f): 4:20pm On Jan 20, 2021
agathaamoses:
Happy birthday Bisi
thank you!
Re: Nigerian Airforce Apologizes For Using Old Photos As Images Of Marte's Battle by okedoyinolabisi(f): 4:21pm On Jan 20, 2021
Evesoplc:

Happy Birthday Olabisi. You're a beautiful woman.
thank you..
Re: Nigerian Airforce Apologizes For Using Old Photos As Images Of Marte's Battle by okedoyinolabisi(f): 4:22pm On Jan 20, 2021
ikennamadu1:

happy birthday to you bro
I'm a sister o
Re: Nigerian Airforce Apologizes For Using Old Photos As Images Of Marte's Battle by mushystuff: 6:05pm On Jan 20, 2021
Tekrify:
Abegiiii..go and take ur drugs...
Must someone be sacked.. are Humans not prone to errors...it not as if all the pictures they posted were fake..o my a few....the fact that they admitted and rendered an apology...it more than enough.... so until they sacked the person handling the social media page. What if it wasn't his fault or so...
If one of ur family is there and he apologize u will still insist he should be sacked...
It just a simple error and ur already running mad..
It takes some high level of professionalism for a force to admit it wrong . something u can never find in any ministry or agency in Nigeria.. Biko appreciate them
Ur talking about the IDP bombing...please go and compare it to what the US military has done to innocent civilians during a war..let not go to Russia or Vietnam.
Idi ara

You're just crazy. So what is the connection between operations by the US during a war and the Nigerian military at peace time? How can they stupidly mix up their coordinates and hit an IDP camp instead?

Continue enabling mediocrity and stupidity in those that should be held to a higher standard!
Re: Nigerian Airforce Apologizes For Using Old Photos As Images Of Marte's Battle by ToneroInc: 8:22pm On Jan 20, 2021
Nairalandwizerd:
Sahara Reporters is the best.

They always go home with their homework in mind.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Apologizes For Using Old Photos As Images Of Marte's Battle by ijaw1stson: 9:04pm On Jan 20, 2021
okedoyinolabisi:
many thanks
my pleasure dear..
Re: Nigerian Airforce Apologizes For Using Old Photos As Images Of Marte's Battle by okedoyinolabisi(f): 2:27pm On Jan 21, 2021
Evesoplc:

Happy Birthday Olabisi. You're a beautiful woman.
many thanks
Re: Nigerian Airforce Apologizes For Using Old Photos As Images Of Marte's Battle by okedoyinolabisi(f): 2:27pm On Jan 21, 2021
agathaamoses:
Happy birthday Bisi
thank you
Re: Nigerian Airforce Apologizes For Using Old Photos As Images Of Marte's Battle by okedoyinolabisi(f): 2:28pm On Jan 21, 2021
Phlegman:

Happy birthday. More wins for you in your new year. Habe a success filled year ahead.
Amen!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Apologizes For Using Old Photos As Images Of Marte's Battle by agathaamoses: 3:38pm On Jan 21, 2021
okedoyinolabisi:
thank you
wink smiley kiss hope u had fun?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Apologizes For Using Old Photos As Images Of Marte's Battle by okedoyinolabisi(f): 3:47pm On Jan 21, 2021
agathaamoses:
wink smiley kiss hope u had fun?
I sure did
Re: Nigerian Airforce Apologizes For Using Old Photos As Images Of Marte's Battle by agathaamoses: 4:05pm On Jan 21, 2021
okedoyinolabisi:
I sure did
Tell me about it tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is The Ajegunle CNN Won't Show You / "If You Touch Rivers, Nigeria Will Finish" – Wike / Picture Of Service Chiefs Sleeping On Duty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.