Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

God/jesus Must Save Satan First, Before He Could Achieve Saving Human Being. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God/jesus Must Save Satan First, Before He Could Achieve Saving Human Being. (3554 Views)

Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Images of God, Jesus, Angels And Satan In Various Books/Pictures / Who Do Christian Worship - God, Jesus Or Their Pastors? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God/jesus Must Save Satan First, Before He Could Achieve Saving Human Being. by aribisala0(m): 3:31pm On Apr 08, 2011
right now the fire is being stoked.
there is no one there at the moment
the devil travels a lot but seems to spend a lot of time in naija .she visits other countries from time to time.
Re: God/jesus Must Save Satan First, Before He Could Achieve Saving Human Being. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 08, 2011
If God forgives satan, there goes christianity. It needs enemies or rather an enemy to thrive.
Re: God/jesus Must Save Satan First, Before He Could Achieve Saving Human Being. by jpworld(m): 11:29am On Apr 09, 2011
When God/Jesus kicks out Satan from Heaven, Satan Descended to Africa, from Africa. She was en-route to Hell fire. (That's why Satan is black) When Satan was in heaven She was Oyibo woman color.

Notice: Hell Fire is close to Africa. Christians in Africa, Please keeping praying, so that God/Jesus will forgive Satan and close hell fire. Amen.
Re: God/jesus Must Save Satan First, Before He Could Achieve Saving Human Being. by Jenwitemi(m): 5:21pm On Apr 09, 2011
Why is satan a woman all of a sudden? Oyibo in heaven, dudu on earth, eh? Oyibo don blackwash ya brains, buddy.
jpworld:

When God/Jesus kicks out Satan from Heaven, Satan Descended to Africa, from Africa. She was en-route to Hell fire. (That's why Satan is black) When Satan was in heaven She was Oyibo woman color.

Notice: Hell Fire is close to Africa. Christians in Africa, Please keeping praying, so that God/Jesus will forgive Satan and close hell fire. Amen.
Re: God/jesus Must Save Satan First, Before He Could Achieve Saving Human Being. by Jenwitemi(m): 5:24pm On Apr 09, 2011
God better not forgive satan, then. It would be catastrophic if christianity no longer exist. That is a whole economically vibrant sector gone in a puff of smoke, grin
phxc:

If God forgives satan, there goes christianity. It needs enemies or rather an enemy to thrive.
Re: God/jesus Must Save Satan First, Before He Could Achieve Saving Human Being. by jpworld(m): 9:56pm On Apr 09, 2011
Jenwitemi:

Why is satan a woman all of a sudden? Oyibo in heaven, dudu on earth, eh? Oyibo don blackwash ya brains, buddy.

I thought Satan is a female, because those Satan pictures they show me when I am young, shows she is a black woman. Oyibo don really collect my brain. This Jesus self dey fuk up,
Re: God/jesus Must Save Satan First, Before He Could Achieve Saving Human Being. by jpworld(m): 10:20pm On Apr 09, 2011
sarmy:

I will like some people to clarify this:-

1. Is there a Hell fire already in existence
2. Is there anyone in this hell fire
3. Where is the devil right now

I'll like to know if there is already hell fire with some sinners there in while satan the originator of sin enjoying, ruling and controlling most head of states all over the world.

Someone said on another thread of a visit to hell and heaven with some people in hell. How true?

I need answers.

You do not need any clarification, The Bible is a Fraud. operated by Fraudsters.
Re: God/jesus Must Save Satan First, Before He Could Achieve Saving Human Being. by kodewrita(m): 4:56pm On Apr 10, 2011
jpworld:

You do not need any clarification, The Bible is a Fraud. operated by Fraudsters.

finally you come out of hiding.

By their fruits you shall know them.

Fake RCCG member.

Fake Christian.
Re: God/jesus Must Save Satan First, Before He Could Achieve Saving Human Being. by jpworld(m): 8:36pm On Apr 10, 2011
kodewrita:

finally you come out of hiding.

By their fruits you shall know them.

Fake RCCG member.

Fake Christian.

Are you speaking in tongue or what?

I need my own private jet, that's why I set up my own Ministry ( SaveSatan.org) Hope you are not Jealous, I will be a billionaire soon.
Re: God/jesus Must Save Satan First, Before He Could Achieve Saving Human Being. by jpworld(m): 10:38pm On Apr 13, 2011
BE OUR GUEST, AT THE SaveSatan.org.

THE EASTER RETREAT OF THESE YEAR IS ((Send Satan back to Heaven))
THE GREAT PROGRAMME WILL COMMENCE FROM THE 21st -24Th OF APRIL,2011.

Please come with your tithe and offertory Money.
Re: God/jesus Must Save Satan First, Before He Could Achieve Saving Human Being. by Pukkah: 6:37pm On Apr 15, 2011
This thread, though appears simple, is funny and mind-probing.
Re: God/jesus Must Save Satan First, Before He Could Achieve Saving Human Being. by jpworld(m): 7:06am On Apr 19, 2011
Members I have printed tithe envelop, this is to help you be obedient to Jesus, an obedient child is a blessed child.

I know ur children and other family members need money, what u earn might not even be enough, but ur 10% must be passed to me on behalf of Jesus.

Givers never lack, I know many givers lack this days, but believe me, when u give me ur money on behalf of Jesus, you will never lack, Amen,
Re: God/jesus Must Save Satan First, Before He Could Achieve Saving Human Being. by jpworld(m): 10:28pm On Apr 23, 2011
Did Jesus wake up with and erection every morning like every other healthy man? shocked
Re: God/jesus Must Save Satan First, Before He Could Achieve Saving Human Being. by Princessfidelis(f): 6:06pm On Dec 08, 2013
jpworld:

Men your heart strong oooo, so you don't want Satan to be forgiven? See your feeling is like I have already make heaven as a Christian, If you like join me, if you like perish, that's ur own palava.

I am preaching this MSG, so that we all as a human being will make heaven. As far as God allow Satan in hell fire, automatically only 10% of the world population or less will make heaven. which i think is not Good enough.

Let's try to save Satan, so that will all will make heaven, please carry your brother along to heaven, because the bible says it.

Satan is beyond saving. Why God sent his son to die for us is because We humans were tempted but the devil no the order hand never had a tempter but rebelled against the creator. GOD is a just and merciful father but we should also no he is a consuming fire. Better accept Jesus christ as your Lord and savior. The bitter truth is all humanity can not be saved because so many people has rejected the work of christ for us and so many wrong teaching in the world today misleading people. I pray GOD open our eyes and heart in Jesus name. Amen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jesus Christ Is The God Of The Old Testament In Flesh / This Prayer Shall Be Answered Instantly. / Hell Is No Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.