Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,477 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos (58049 Views)

President Donald Trump gets a Call From..... / President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans / Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by Abdulazeez99: 7:22am On Jan 20, 2021
US President Donald Trump’s daughter Tiffany Trump has received a 13-carat emerald-cut diamond engagement ring from her Nigerian-Lebanese boyfriend Michael Boulos, Igbere TV reports.

The 27-year-old announced her engagement on Tuesday, her father’s last full day at the White House.

In a Twitter post, the Georgetown Law graduate described the engagement as her most special White House memory, while paying tribute to her fiancé, whom she has been dating for just over two years.

“It has been an honor to celebrate many milestones, historic occasions and create memories with my family here at the White House, none more special than my engagement to my amazing fiancé @MichaelZBoulos! Feeling blessed and excited for the next chapter!” she wrote.

https://twitter.com/TiffanyATrump/status/1351576632553844740?s=20

Boulos responded to her engagement post in the comments, writing “Love you honey.”

He also proudly announced the news on his Instagram page using the same photo from the White House.

“Got engaged to the love of my life! Looking forward to our next chapter together,” he captioned the photo.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKO_jlAHEwf/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Boulos, 23, proposed to the outgoing first daughter with a 13-carat emerald-cut diamond from Dubai that is believed to be worth up to $1.2 million.

In exclusive pictures obtained by DailyMail.com, Tiffany is seen proudly showing off the stunning ring, which was designed by New York-based jeweler and diamond dealer Samer Halimeh.

Boulos, who is heir to the multi-billion dollar Nigerian conglomerate Boulos Enterprises, flew to Dubai with Halimeh to choose the ring, which he selected and purchased in the city.

Tiffany’s father will end his tumultuous single term as US president on Wednesday.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by Nanaborga(m): 7:27am On Jan 20, 2021
Congrats to you both , but the babe nor really fine sha , it’s like na she ugly among all trump children

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by basty: 7:27am On Jan 20, 2021
Wishing them well.

The son of the owner of Boulos motors.

If you know, you know.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by falcon01: 7:33am On Jan 20, 2021
Nigerian Lebanese what kinda Combo is that?

192 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by slawormiir: 7:40am On Jan 20, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
23 years Michael to 27 yearsTiffany ...Love is really beautiful thing....Men are now getting smarter and wiser.....marrying a woman that is damnnn matured
Not those girls of 25 and below that act like babies and nag, complain of almost everything....menstrual pain....buy me this .....buy me that....i miss my period this...I don't have enough pad that...I want to fix nails that shows light in the night...give me transport...sub for me...give me money for eye lash...I want to mix two expensive cream to bring out my colour....am tired of Bob Marley hairstyle...I need kinky ball, braiding, twisting, crochet, Rihanna and chuku hairstyle

the older ladies from 25 and above.....give us peace of mind more....and they are matured enough to take care of their shit themselves
They behave like our mother.........with that they will be crawling into our heart without us knowing....
Boom...before you know it....we engage and pay bride price
Stephenlord:

older ladies na sure game
tested and trusted
though with reasonable age gap
Yeah...the one crawling into my heart now is about 3 years and seven months older than me...if she continues treating me this way....she might weaken me as a real niggarrr and i will just pay bride price o

276 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by FalseProphet1(m): 7:40am On Jan 20, 2021
I see their marriage hitting the rocks, I see Trump's daughter filing for divorce, I see them going their seperate ways.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by FactBoyz: 7:40am On Jan 20, 2021
This news is totally irrelevant to you and I.

However, lemme drop this : Michael Boulous Father did business in Nigeria and made billions making him one of the richest expatriates in Nigeria..

His business is spread across 10 countries in West Africa but like I said before.. E no concern you

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by niletalo: 7:40am On Jan 20, 2021
money good ooo.........$1.2m just for ring

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by NORSIYK(m): 7:40am On Jan 20, 2021
He's Lebanese and doesn't have Nigerian roots whatever apart from his parents living in Nigeria once upon a time

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by tigobacv: 7:40am On Jan 20, 2021
Good
Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by MrOjay1(m): 7:41am On Jan 20, 2021
I would have proposed to Tiffany but she cheated on me way before she met Boulous.She begged me for reconciliation for many months but I didn't budge.Told her I didn't want anything to do with her.

Even her father,Donald,intervened.He tried to invite me to the white house to plead on Tiffany's behalf but I turned him down.

She even sent me a text last night telling me she still misses me despite accepting Bolous's proposal.

She say na me she love.Na me dey give her good loving.cool

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 20, 2021
So, cause he is a Nigerian-lebanese now, and engaged to a potus offspring, we should care.

2 Likes

Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by Globalhustler(m): 7:41am On Jan 20, 2021
Congrats to them
Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by ipobarethieves: 7:42am On Jan 20, 2021
cool
Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 20, 2021
How is a lebanese man NIGERIAN [b][/b]

5 Likes

Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by Maxymilliano(m): 7:42am On Jan 20, 2021
Tiffany’s father will end his tumultuous single term as US president on Wednesday.

And why adding this to the beautiful news ?

6 Likes

Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by BafanaBafana: 7:42am On Jan 20, 2021
I would have been shocked if
1. He was black,
2. He was a Muslim.
Since he isn't any, I know Trump will manage, despite him not being white

11 Likes

Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by IbrahimSkiba(f): 7:42am On Jan 20, 2021
smiley kiss

Congratulations to the couples

Wishing their marriage, Long lasting Love, understanding and Happiness

Mine is coming this year, amen

I believe and I claim it, Amen

4 Likes

Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by anonymous1759(m): 7:42am On Jan 20, 2021
grin
Won't you guys stop this mentality of trying to identify with The oyinbos at all Cost It's sickening and the height of inferiority complex undecided which one isNigerian Lebanese abi Hausa Fulani ni'

20 Likes

Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by Arry110(m): 7:42am On Jan 20, 2021
The way Nigerians will rush and claim any successful person that has little ties to Nigeria

9 Likes

Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by aremuforlife(m): 7:42am On Jan 20, 2021
I have been trying to connect why they are calling him Nigerian-Lebanese, he was not born in Nigeria, his both parents are not Nigerian, his second citizen is American. Why are they tagging him as a Nigerian.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by IFSHR: 7:42am On Jan 20, 2021
Nothing Nigerian about the guy

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by adesharp2(m): 7:42am On Jan 20, 2021
I still dey think am

1 Like

Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by FlordFlorez(m): 7:42am On Jan 20, 2021
That neegaar is white, how is he Nigerian

12 Likes

Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by Olodo24: 7:42am On Jan 20, 2021
Congrats to them. If to say Tiffany na Nigerian babe, him for no gree marry her as she senior am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by emmabest2000(m): 7:42am On Jan 20, 2021
There's no country in this world that has no half Nigerian among their citizens grin

9ja no day carry last

Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by SnewMade: 7:42am On Jan 20, 2021
Congratulations

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by ijayebonyi(f): 7:43am On Jan 20, 2021
Which one is Nigeria Lebanese?

7 Likes

Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by rolams(m): 7:43am On Jan 20, 2021
Are they OK?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV / Taliban Kill A Woman After She Told Them She Was Too Poor To Cook For Them / Mike Itkis: Manhattan Candidate Releases Sextape To Woo Voters Ahead Of Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.