Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,849 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos (58082 Views)

President Donald Trump gets a Call From..... / President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans / Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by Ayobami7(m): 1:54pm On Jan 20, 2021
Seen
Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by Jaqenhghar: 2:27pm On Jan 20, 2021
NORSIYK:
He's Lebanese and doesn't have Nigerian roots whatever apart from his parents living in Nigeria once upon a time
Nigerians will adopt anything. If a plane flies across Nigerian airspace they will claim it is their plane

1 Like

Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by pquaver(m): 2:46pm On Jan 20, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
How is a lebanese man NIGERIAN [b][/b]

It's called naturalization read it up.. Ethnic jingoism everywhere
Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 20, 2021
pquaver:

It's called naturalization read it up.. Ethnic jingoism everywhere

Naturalization does not make you a Nigerian.( yoruba, igbo, hausa idoma, etc)

It only makes you a Nigeria passport holder.
Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by Samfloxin(m): 4:02pm On Jan 20, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
23 years Michael to 27 yearsTiffany ...Love is really beautiful thing....Men are now getting smarter and wiser.....marrying a woman that is damnnn matured
Not those girls of 25 and below that act like babies and nag, complain of almost everything....menstrual pain....buy me this .....buy me that....i miss my period this...I don't have enough pad that...I want to fix nails that shows light in the night...give me transport...sub for me...give me money for eye lash...I want to mix two expensive cream to bring out my colour....am tired of Bob Marley hairstyle...I need kinky ball, braiding, twisting, crochet, Rihanna and chuku hairstyle

the older ladies from 25 and above.....give us peace of mind more....and they are matured enough to take care of their shit themselves
They behave like our mother.........with that they will be crawling into our heart without us knowing....
Boom...before you know it....we engage and pay bride price

Yeah...the one crawling into my heart now is about 3 years and seven months older than me...if she continues treating me this way....she might weaken me as a real niggarrr and i will just pay bride price o
You no do baby mama thing again?
Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by Adext4sure(m): 5:02pm On Jan 20, 2021
Nanaborga:
Congrats to you both , but the babe nor really fine sha , it’s like na she ugly among all trump children
You sabi all him children?
Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by Flamemignon1(m): 6:06pm On Jan 20, 2021
ijayebonyi:
Which one is Nigeria Lebanese?
For you guys who don't know, he's Nigerian by nationality and not by birth
Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by Flamemignon1(m): 6:07pm On Jan 20, 2021
aremuforlife:
I have been trying to connect why they are calling him Nigerian-Lebanese, he was not born in Nigeria, his both parents are not Nigerian, his second citizen is American. Why are they tagging him as a Nigerian.
He's Nigerian by nationality and not birth
Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by pquaver(m): 6:18pm On Jan 20, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Naturalization does not make you a Nigerian.( yoruba, igbo, hausa idoma, etc)

It only makes you a Nigeria passport holder.

A Nigerian passport holder is a what? Hmmm but you want to carry American passport and be called American citizen Abi? Racist everywhere
Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by ijayebonyi(f): 6:26pm On Jan 20, 2021
Flamemignon1:

For you guys who don't know, he's Nigerian by nationality and not by birth
okay � Thanks for the clarification
Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by donnie(m): 6:30pm On Jan 20, 2021
The type of nonsnese that gets Nigerians excited enh.... SMH
Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by Ojochogwusunny(m): 8:28pm On Jan 20, 2021
spent such fortune on ordinary ring while thousands can't afford 1square meal
Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by Iamzik: 11:23pm On Jan 20, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see their marriage hitting the rocks, I see Trump's daughter filing for divorce, I see them going their seperate ways.

Oshey seer!
Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by Eaztzide: 1:13am On Jan 21, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see their marriage hitting the rocks, I see Trump's daughter filing for divorce, I see them going their seperate ways.
Wanted to say something until I saw your name.

Carry your fake prophecy and go
Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by AMvanquish: 2:21am On Jan 21, 2021
Boulos. They built NNPC towers Abuja. Old money here.
Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by Oduduwaboy1(m): 12:59pm On Jan 21, 2021
Abdulazeez99:
US President Donald Trump’s daughter Tiffany Trump has received a 13-carat emerald-cut diamond engagement ring from her Nigerian-Lebanese boyfriend Michael Boulos, Igbere TV reports.

The 27-year-old announced her engagement on Tuesday, her father’s last full day at the White House.

In a Twitter post, the Georgetown Law graduate described the engagement as her most special White House memory, while paying tribute to her fiancé, whom she has been dating for just over two years.

https://twitter.com/TiffanyATrump/status/1351576632553844740?s=20

Boulos responded to her engagement post in the comments, writing “Love you honey.”

He also proudly announced the news on his Instagram page using the same photo from the White House.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKO_jlAHEwf/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Boulos, 23, proposed to the outgoing first daughter with a 13-carat emerald-cut diamond from Dubai that is believed to be worth up to $1.2 million.

In exclusive pictures obtained by DailyMail.com, Tiffany is seen proudly showing off the stunning ring, which was designed by New York-based jeweler and diamond dealer Samer Halimeh.

Boulos, who is heir to the multi-billion dollar Nigerian conglomerate Boulos Enterprises, flew to Dubai with Halimeh to choose the ring, which he selected and purchased in the city.

Tiffany’s father will end his tumultuous single term as US president on Wednesday.

Stingy men association where una dey
Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by KingRoiz(m): 11:25pm On Jan 22, 2021
FalseProphet1:

So much hate... Oh, I see..you're a False prophet.

change for the better
Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by AlphaSoul: 5:21pm On Feb 13, 2021
Abdulazeez99:
US President Donald Trump’s daughter Tiffany Trump has received a 13-carat emerald-cut diamond engagement ring from her Nigerian-Lebanese boyfriend Michael Boulos, Igbere TV reports.

The 27-year-old announced her engagement on Tuesday, her father’s last full day at the White House.

In a Twitter post, the Georgetown Law graduate described the engagement as her most special White House memory, while paying tribute to her fiancé, whom she has been dating for just over two years.

https://twitter.com/TiffanyATrump/status/1351576632553844740?s=20

Boulos responded to her engagement post in the comments, writing “Love you honey.”

He also proudly announced the news on his Instagram page using the same photo from the White House.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKO_jlAHEwf/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Boulos, 23, proposed to the outgoing first daughter with a 13-carat emerald-cut diamond from Dubai that is believed to be worth up to $1.2 million.

In exclusive pictures obtained by DailyMail.com, Tiffany is seen proudly showing off the stunning ring, which was designed by New York-based jeweler and diamond dealer Samer Halimeh.

Boulos, who is heir to the multi-billion dollar Nigerian conglomerate Boulos Enterprises, flew to Dubai with Halimeh to choose the ring, which he selected and purchased in the city.

Tiffany’s father will end his tumultuous single term as US president on Wednesday.
Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by compton11(m): 10:43pm On Feb 15, 2021
BafanaBafana:
I would have been shocked if
1. He was black,
2. He was a Muslim.
Since he isn't any, I know Trump will manage, despite him not being white
he white,even than many South Europeans gringrin
Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by compton11(m): 10:44pm On Feb 15, 2021
anonymous1759:
grin
Won't you guys stop this mentality of trying to identify with The oyinbos at all Cost It's sickening and the height of inferiority complex undecided which one isNigerian Lebanese abi Hausa Fulani ni'
he is white toocheesycheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Taliban Kill A Woman After She Told Them She Was Too Poor To Cook For Them / George Floyd Protests: Trump Deploys US Military In Washington / Assassination Attempt Made On Russian President, Vladmir Putin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.