Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,833 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos (58083 Views)

President Donald Trump gets a Call From..... / President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans / Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by Daroldigits: 8:03am On Jan 20, 2021
which human being has anyone ever created in your family?
Nanaborga:
Congrats to you both , but the babe nor really fine sha , it’s like na she ugly among all trump children
Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by einsteine(m): 8:03am On Jan 20, 2021
mrdipye:
Who said Michael is a Nigerian?

He has a Nigerian passport and grew up in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by Jessepaid(m): 8:03am On Jan 20, 2021
Shit.. well...

There is a reason elites remain elites for centuries..

It's cuz they marry because of prospects and connections and not love..

Marriages then were purely strategic and the parties involved knew the stakes.. so love came naturally..

Back then, marriages strengthened relationships, ended wars and formed alliance's..

This marriage between Tiffany and Michael has locked more power and wealth into their generations to come...

3 Likes

Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:04am On Jan 20, 2021
falcon01:
Nigerian Lebanese what kinda Combo is that?
Like you have not heard of Nigerian American before sad
Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by Stephenlord(m): 8:04am On Jan 20, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
23 years Michael to 27 yearsTiffany

Love is really beautiful thing....
Men are now getting smarter and wiser.....marrying a woman that is damnnn matured
Not those girls of 25 and below that act like babies and nag, complain of almost everything....menstrual pain....buy me this .....buy me that....i miss my period this...I don't have enough pad that

the older ladies from 25 and above.....give us peace of mind more....and they are matured enough to take care of their shit themselves
They behave like our mother.........with that they will be crawling into our heart without us knowing....
Boom...before you know it....we engage and pay bride price
older ladies na sure game
tested and trusted

tho with reasonable age gap

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by pharmagba: 8:05am On Jan 20, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see their marriage hitting the rocks, I see Trump's daughter filing for divorce, I see them going their seperate ways.
Your not only a false prophet you are as also a prophet of doom.

Be careful what you wish others lest it shall come upon in multiple measure

1 Like

Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by Zetty177x: 8:05am On Jan 20, 2021
NORSIYK:
He's Lebanese and doesn't have Nigerian roots whatever apart from his parents living in Nigeria once upon a time

Na wa for these bloggers . I thought he's a Nigerian kwa.

1 Like

Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by Godbless3(m): 8:06am On Jan 20, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Men are now getting smarter and wiser.....marrying a woman that is damnnn matured
Not those girls of 25 and below that act like babies and nag, complain of almost everything....menstrual pain....buy me this .....buy me that....i miss my period this...I don't have enough pad that

the older ladies from 25 and above.....give us peace of mind more....and they are matured enough to take care of their shit themselves
They behave like our mother.........with that they will be crawling into our heart without us knowing....

No try this into nigerian guys/girls because nah poverty riden pride go kill them with age.

1 Like

Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by safetyboot: 8:08am On Jan 20, 2021
HE MIGHT HAVE BEEN BORN IN NIGERIA.
MANY LEBANESE CHILDREN ARE BORN AND BRED IN NIGERIA FOR OVER 30 YEARS; REMEMBER THERE HAS BEEN LEBANESE COMMUNITY SCHOOL IN LAGOS FOR OVER 30 YEARS.
PART OF THEIR BUSINESS IS THE POPULAR BOULOS TISSUE PAPER.
DON'T BE SURPRISED TO SEE A WHITE SKINNED NIGERIAN BORN CONTEST AND WIN ELECTION IN THE NEAR FUTURE.

2 Likes

Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by mukhcech(m): 8:09am On Jan 20, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Not those girls of 25 and below that act like babies and nag, complain of almost everything....menstrual pain....buy me this .....buy me that....i miss my period this...I don't have enough pad that...I want to fix nails that shows light in the night...give me transport...sub for me...

Are you sure?
Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by PrinceMajestic: 8:10am On Jan 20, 2021
You're very foolish for attaching Nigeria to him. His parents lived and owned businesses in Nigeria make him a Nigerian you stupid fools attaching Nigeria to him by force. His not Nigerian!
Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by Glare247(m): 8:10am On Jan 20, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see their marriage hitting the rocks, I see Trump's daughter filing for divorce, I see them going their seperate ways.
What kind of negativity be this ,GOD
Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by crackhouse(m): 8:11am On Jan 20, 2021
I am sure his father is one those Lebanese that slept with our girls times without number and got them pregnant...
Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by Smarttravels(f): 8:15am On Jan 20, 2021
Abdulazeez99:
US President Donald Trump’s daughter Tiffany Trump has received a 13-carat emerald-cut diamond engagement ring from her Nigerian-Lebanese boyfriend Michael Boulos, Igbere TV reports.

The 27-year-old announced her engagement on Tuesday, her father’s last full day at the White House.

In a Twitter post, the Georgetown Law graduate described the engagement as her most special White House memory, while paying tribute to her fiancé, whom she has been dating for just over two years.

https://twitter.com/TiffanyATrump/status/1351576632553844740?s=20

Boulos responded to her engagement post in the comments, writing “Love you honey.”

He also proudly announced the news on his Instagram page using the same photo from the White House.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKO_jlAHEwf/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Boulos, 23, proposed to the outgoing first daughter with a 13-carat emerald-cut diamond from Dubai that is believed to be worth up to $1.2 million.

In exclusive pictures obtained by DailyMail.com, Tiffany is seen proudly showing off the stunning ring, which was designed by New York-based jeweler and diamond dealer Samer Halimeh.

Boulos, who is heir to the multi-billion dollar Nigerian conglomerate Boulos Enterprises, flew to Dubai with Halimeh to choose the ring, which he selected and purchased in the city.

Tiffany’s father will end his tumultuous single term as US president on Wednesday.
He is not a Nigerian.
Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by miniziter(m): 8:16am On Jan 20, 2021
If na our typical naija boy, na pencil trousers he go wear
Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 8:18am On Jan 20, 2021
FalseProphet1:

such a false prophet
Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by chris51(f): 8:19am On Jan 20, 2021
Abdulazeez99:
US President Donald Trump’s daughter Tiffany Trump has received a 13-carat emerald-cut diamond engagement ring from her Nigerian-Lebanese boyfriend Michael Boulos, Igbere TV reports.

The 27-year-old announced her engagement on Tuesday, her father’s last full day at the White House.

In a Twitter post, the Georgetown Law graduate described the engagement as her most special White House memory, while paying tribute to her fiancé, whom she has been dating for just over two years.

https://twitter.com/TiffanyATrump/status/1351576632553844740?s=20

Boulos responded to her engagement post in the comments, writing “Love you honey.”

He also proudly announced the news on his Instagram page using the same photo from the White House.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKO_jlAHEwf/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Boulos, 23, proposed to the outgoing first daughter with a 13-carat emerald-cut diamond from Dubai that is believed to be worth up to $1.2 million.

In exclusive pictures obtained by DailyMail.com, Tiffany is seen proudly showing off the stunning ring, which was designed by New York-based jeweler and diamond dealer Samer Halimeh.

Boulos, who is heir to the multi-billion dollar Nigerian conglomerate Boulos Enterprises, flew to Dubai with Halimeh to choose the ring, which he selected and purchased in the city.

Tiffany’s father will end his tumultuous single term as US president on Wednesday.

Tiffany Trump is not the 1st daughter.
Ivanka Trump is the 1st daughter
Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by chris51(f): 8:19am On Jan 20, 2021
chris51:

Tiffany Trump is not the 1st daughter.
Ivanka Trump is the 1st daughter
Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 8:19am On Jan 20, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
How is a lebanese man NIGERIAN [b][/b]

u no go school?
Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by Ugandatales: 8:19am On Jan 20, 2021
Jessepaid:
Shit.. well...

There is a reason elites remain elites for centuries..

It's cuz they marry because of prospects and connections and not love..

Marriages then were purely strategic and the parties involved knew the stakes.. so love came naturally..

Back then, marriages strengthened relationships, ended wars and formed alliance's..

This marriage between Tiffany and Michael has locked more power and wealth into their generations to come...

Very true. It makes a lot of sense.
Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by chris51(f): 8:21am On Jan 20, 2021
Nanaborga:
Congrats to you both , but the babe nor really fine sha , it’s like na she ugly among all trump children

You are right. She is not same mother with Ivanka and co, may be that's why Tiffany is not fine
Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by chris51(f): 8:21am On Jan 20, 2021
chris51:

You are right. She is not same mother with Ivanka and co, may be that's why Tiffany is not fine
Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:24am On Jan 20, 2021
MrOjay1:
I would have proposed to Tiffany but she cheated on me way before she met Boulous.She begged me for reconciliation for many months but I didn't budge.Told her I didn't want anything to do with her.

Even her father,Donald,intervened.He tried to invite me to the white house to plead on Tiffany's behalf but I turned him down.

She even sent me a text last night telling me she still misses me despite accepting Bolous's proposal.

She say na me she love.Na me dey give her good loving.cool

ganja is dangerous
Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by Crunchyg3: 8:28am On Jan 20, 2021
NORSIYK:
He's Lebanese and doesn't have Nigerian roots whatever apart from his parents living in Nigeria once upon a time
What if he was born in Nigeria, that makes him a Nigerian too.
Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by kalufelix(m): 8:29am On Jan 20, 2021
Is-he-one-of-those-Lebanese-scammers-for-naija..?
Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by Jessepaid(m): 8:29am On Jan 20, 2021
Ugandatales:

Very true. It makes a lot of sense.
relationships fail everyday and a lot of divorce papers are signed because..

People these days marry for love..

In an elites world...

Class and social ranking is more important...

A farmers daughter marries a farmer or a labourer...

And a prince to a princess

Each class married their respective class..

Anything out of that is an abberation....

One thing I have noticed....

If we remove emotions when dealing with people, we are just robots

2 Likes

Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by eastOFwest(m): 8:30am On Jan 20, 2021
Dpharisee:

Just like Hausa-Fulani, weird combo

I though Hausa-Fulani is used to describe someone of Fulani roots but was born and bred entirely in Hausa Land (eg. Kano), speaks Hausa, is culturally Hausa and probably answers a name like Danladi, Dangote etc? Same thing with Irish American, Italian American, Nigerian-American etc.

Perhaps Southern Nigeria should borrow a leaf from them to promote inclusivity and unity amongst its various tribes

1 Like

Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by membranus: 8:31am On Jan 20, 2021
A 23 years neophyte Nigerian man marrying a 27 years daughter of an arrogant rich American man.

It does need a prophet to predict that:

It gonna ends in premium tears for the starry eyed innocent and ignorant Nigerian man.
Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by Vidsolution79: 8:32am On Jan 20, 2021
See how the girl cover up...no cleavages... I love this
Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:33am On Jan 20, 2021
Tapout:
what's with white male folks marrying their seniors. When this trend enter Nigeria, na Juliet Ibrahim I go engage since waje no dey available anymore. cry
It has always been a thing just that it is much more common now or more publicized.

1 Like

Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by OLULAW: 8:34am On Jan 20, 2021
Who fncking cares. Trump is going to commit suicide after leaving the oval office abd tge White House today. grin grin grin
Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by Juanmike(m): 8:35am On Jan 20, 2021
FalseProphet1:
What else do you see Shota great Seer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Taliban Kill A Woman After She Told Them She Was Too Poor To Cook For Them / George Floyd Protests: Trump Deploys US Military In Washington / Assassination Attempt Made On Russian President, Vladmir Putin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.