Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,550 members, 7,843,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

How To Make Money On Youtube Without Creating Your Videos - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Make Money On Youtube Without Creating Your Videos (162 Views)

ASUU To Fg: Why Do You Want To Spend Money On IPPIS When UTAS Is Free? / Who Knows This Guy On Youtube? I Have Questions [photo] / What Students Can Do To Make Money On Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money On Youtube Without Creating Your Videos by Studentia: 8:18am On Jan 20, 2021
Do you know that you can still make money from youtube without creating your own videos?

Yes! You heard me right!

You can still make a lot of money from youtube without spending hours on the camera trying to record your videos!

This is made possible by a newly introduced feature on YouTube called creative content which allows you to re-upload already created videos.

In this video course, am going to show you exactly how much i make from my youtube channel using this method and am also going to walk you through on how you can do it on your own.

Here is the link to the video
http://digitalskills10..com

(1) (Reply)

What Chibuzor Told Me: Diary Of An Undergrad. (ep 1) / Msc,mba,phd@oduduwa University.nigeria / 9 Things You Should Never Post On Any Social Media At All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.