Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,046 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Powerful Natural Defenses Against Witcraft And Spells - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Powerful Natural Defenses Against Witcraft And Spells (3049 Views)

Sin weakens our defenses against the evil one / There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells / Sex Magick: How To Cast Powerful Spells With Your Sperm & Orgasm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Powerful Natural Defenses Against Witcraft And Spells by HelpYourself(m): 3:42am On Jan 22, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

It's true nah I never see this world finish na the other dimension I want begin see. The guy has turned to Nairaland's resident Babalawo people are consulting him for spiritual guidance.

That is not the case please that is very derogatory

4 Likes

Re: Powerful Natural Defenses Against Witcraft And Spells by Ishilove: 8:38pm On Jan 27, 2021
GofuckYourself:
Well these ones are fine for now any questions you have I will answer

This isn't convince anyone just to share knowledge you have the right to agree or disagree no need to make a contest of it.

Please respect others views don't bully anyone to agree or disagree

Thank you
Go fück yourself

1 Like

Re: Powerful Natural Defenses Against Witcraft And Spells by HelpYourself(m): 8:44pm On Jan 27, 2021
Ishilove:

Go fück yourself
Yes madam

Can I help you or are you being mischievous grin

1 Like

Re: Powerful Natural Defenses Against Witcraft And Spells by sonmvayina(m): 9:05pm On Jan 27, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Yes madam

She is just misrable.....ignore her....

Anything that does not align with their jesus is devilish to them...people who cant think for them selves.

2 Likes

Re: Powerful Natural Defenses Against Witcraft And Spells by StubbornGENIUS: 11:47pm On Jan 27, 2021
Ishilove:
Go fück yourself
Are you fvcking kidding me right now?
Re: Powerful Natural Defenses Against Witcraft And Spells by Ishilove: 2:29am On Jan 28, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Yes madam

You want to help me fück myself? Now you are the one being mischievous tongue
Re: Powerful Natural Defenses Against Witcraft And Spells by Ishilove: 2:30am On Jan 28, 2021
StubbornGENIUS:
Are you fvcking kidding me right now?
I no abuse am. Na hin name I call

1 Like

Re: Powerful Natural Defenses Against Witcraft And Spells by Ishilove: 2:35am On Jan 28, 2021
sonmvayina:

She is just misrable.....ignore her....

Anything that does not align with their jesus is devilish to them...people who cant think for them selves.
Ose. Misery detector. Gboromiro. Elenu gutter. Elenu nuclear bomb. Radio without battery. Mr Eké is My Hobby.

If this is how you jump into conversations that don't concern you offline then very soon somebody will slap you with the same witchcraft OP is describing.
Re: Powerful Natural Defenses Against Witcraft And Spells by HelpYourself(m): 7:37am On Jan 28, 2021
Ishilove:

You want to help me fück myself? Now you are the one being mischievous tongue

My darling grin
Re: Powerful Natural Defenses Against Witcraft And Spells by HelpYourself(m): 8:10am On Jan 28, 2021
MuttleyLaff:

[img]https://media./images/e7fc2028a3bc5edac48357e290755bfa/tenor.gif[/img]

You got me at closed for spiritual counselling and maintenance

You know I can't resist pure spiritual knowledge grin

Oya come and share DM me asap

1 Like

Re: Powerful Natural Defenses Against Witcraft And Spells by Ishilove: 8:15am On Jan 28, 2021
Re: Powerful Natural Defenses Against Witcraft And Spells by Ishilove: 8:16am On Jan 28, 2021
GofuckYourself:

My darling grin
kiss

I'm still angry with you. angry

2 Likes

Re: Powerful Natural Defenses Against Witcraft And Spells by MuttleyLaff: 8:25am On Jan 28, 2021
GofuckYourself:
You got me at closed for spiritual counselling and maintenance
You know I can't resist pure spiritual knowledge grin
Oya come and share DM me asap
Have some respect for yourself
Self respect? Yeah! Get some!!
Soot, that thinks, its snowflake, wannabe quasi avalanche, lmso, smh.
Awodi (i.e. black kite) that thinks, its an eagle. Smh lmso sigh.

"Nigbati asiko ba de, a ma pe yin sir, asiko o ti ya, ko iti kan yin" when loosely translated, literally means "When the time is ripe, when open, you'll be mentioned, notified and/or invited sir, until then, just stay put and stop trying all this jumping the gun business, trying to jump the queue and trying on with all that malarkey and "gbe gborun" snooping about"

1 Like

Re: Powerful Natural Defenses Against Witcraft And Spells by HelpYourself(m): 8:28am On Jan 28, 2021
[s]
MuttleyLaff:
Have some respect for yourself
Self respect? Yeah! Get some!!
Soot, that thinks, its snowflake, wannabe quasi avalanche, lmso, smh.
Awodi (i.e. black kite) that thinks, its an eagle. Smh lmso sigh.

"Nigbati asiko ba de, a ma pe yin sir, asiko o ti ya, ko iti kan yin" when loosely translated, literally means "When the time is ripe, when open, you'll be mentioned, notified and/or invited sir, until then, just stay put and stop trying all this jumping the gun business, trying to jump the queue and trying on with all that malarkey"

[/s]

Hahahaha.

Now I understand

You have nothing and are intimidated. Listen you can come to me I am always here for you grin.

True knowledge is humble not rude or arrogant

I have nothing to hide unlike you grin

Be it a radio station or tv I will come and prove myself can you ?

Seems you are jealous about ishilove talking to me ? grin chai

Bye

4 Likes

Re: Powerful Natural Defenses Against Witcraft And Spells by HelpYourself(m): 8:28am On Jan 28, 2021
Ishilove:

kiss

I'm still angry with you. angry

But why na

Wetin I do?

1 Like

Re: Powerful Natural Defenses Against Witcraft And Spells by HelpYourself(m): 9:03am On Jan 28, 2021
[s]
MuttleyLaff:
You'll never in a billion years comprehend

I have all that you'll ever wish and/or desire.

I celebrate ingenuity and finesse, I have never being intimidated by charlatanry, mediocrity and crass hustling, et cetera

"O kere is number wa" loosely translated means, "you're just pooh stain, you aren't the pooh, itself, at all"

Pesin wey no sabi and not capable yet, of tying up hin shoelaces by hinself, dey hia bin de form. Well maybe when pigs fly, it might be possible, I can come to you, lmso.

By the evidence of your choice of moniker naming, you indict yourself. What an irony, lmso

A butterfly calling itself a bird because it has wings and can fly, lmso.

"The wicked run away when no one is chasing them, but the godly are as bold as lions.
(i.e. The wicked run when no one is chasing them, but an honest person is as brave as a lion)
"
- Proverbs 28:1

Pfft. Smh sigh. Bye ko, bile ni.
[/s]

My response to you rant sir

Hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha

I need not say anything more

Like I said I understand your pains and anger grin

I will unmask and demystify you in seconds in anywhere of your choosing that's all. Make it public here as you claim to have power right ? grin

Create a thread and make your bold claims public and I shall answer .

True power and knowledge are calm unassuming and humble but I will never bow to the power of darkness

I stand and face it boldly.

I don't know if you are Olumba or Amock or Ogboni whichever please come forth but don't cry later grin

I am here to help and the numerous nairalanders I have helped can attest even families so you can't bully me :

1 Like

Re: Powerful Natural Defenses Against Witcraft And Spells by HelpYourself(m): 9:24am On Jan 28, 2021
MuttleyLaff:

Be busy there boxing my shadow, lmso.

Smh

Anytime you feel like let me know my frien
You will see and understand what true power Is

Your Ogboni grand masters run talkless of you grin
Re: Powerful Natural Defenses Against Witcraft And Spells by HelpYourself(m): 9:28am On Jan 28, 2021
Re: Powerful Natural Defenses Against Witcraft And Spells by HelpYourself(m): 9:29am On Jan 28, 2021
Re: Powerful Natural Defenses Against Witcraft And Spells by HelpYourself(m): 9:39am On Jan 28, 2021
MuttleyLaff:
When the discussion is lost, slander and needless snitching becomes the tool of losers

cc: Seun, Mynd44 OAM4J, mukina2,
Forum Rule 8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

I just don't want you to derail the thread from discussion okay

Slander ? Snitch ? Oh boy

You like movies alot don't you ? This is just a forum grow up bro

Now bye grin

2 Likes

Re: Powerful Natural Defenses Against Witcraft And Spells by HelpYourself(m): 10:37am On Jan 28, 2021
MuttleyLaff:
Stop chasing shadows, just face enjoying your peddled charlatanry.
Don't post fake news about others
Don't be running off to "the powers that be" they have enough on their plate to contend with without you bothering them with false alarms with your false wolf cries.

Be honourable, let your word, be your bond, your bye, be buh bye for real.

If you must know, then fyi, I find movies, at the best of times, often to be precious time stealer, precious time waster and precious time killer, all rolled into one.

Now if you have sense, you wouldn't bother read or respond to this post

I have bested and faced worse than your childish tantrums

Are you in love with ishilove? grin

Being how angry you are at her comment grin grin

You talk too much sir , give it a rest no one here is on your side.

Go and don't derail this thread further or I will report your comment and the a Ban is certain. I didn't ask you to believe my posts ,you can read and move along

grin

2 Likes

Re: Powerful Natural Defenses Against Witcraft And Spells by Ishilove: 10:37am On Jan 28, 2021
Wow...that escalated quickly...
Re: Powerful Natural Defenses Against Witcraft And Spells by HelpYourself(m): 10:38am On Jan 28, 2021
kiss
Ishilove:
Wow...that escalated quickly...

Indeed seems he is angry at something grin
Re: Powerful Natural Defenses Against Witcraft And Spells by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 28, 2021
MuttleyLaff:

[img]https://media./images/f0a43ce41e25b77a4bfef735eba99c09/tenor.gif[/img]
What part in the above yellow highlight didnt you understand.
Should I bring an oracle board for you to decipher it with it, or you rather Ifa be consulted on your behalf, hmm?

Bro it is obvious to all you are being a nuisance here why not respect yourself and leave the thread?

Send the lady a DM instead 9f embarrassing yourself like this

Mods Mynd44 ccoam4j this guy is derailing thread and harassing op

Jeez undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Partisan Roles Of The Bishop And The Knight - A Quote By Jawolusy / Exegetical Analysis Of Genesis 1 & 2 Sought! / Is It A Sin For A Born Again Christian To Masturbate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.