Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Powerful Natural Defenses Against Witcraft And Spells - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Powerful Natural Defenses Against Witcraft And Spells (3053 Views)

Sin weakens our defenses against the evil one / There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells / Sex Magick: How To Cast Powerful Spells With Your Sperm & Orgasm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Powerful Natural Defenses Against Witcraft And Spells by HelpYourself(m): 10:48am On Jan 28, 2021
MuttleyLaff:

[img]https://media./images/f0a43ce41e25b77a4bfef735 ;]
What part in the above yellow highlight didnt you understand.
Should I bring an oracle board for you to decipher it with it, or you rather Ifa be consulted on your behalf, hmm?

Yes I am in love with Ishilove. What you going to do about it, huh? Komanbitmi in my aos?

I thought as much grin

Mynd44 OAM4J mukina2 seun

Derailing thread

1 Like

Re: Powerful Natural Defenses Against Witcraft And Spells by HelpYourself(m): 10:49am On Jan 28, 2021
Saltybear:

Bro it is obvious to all you are being a nuisance here why not respect yourself and leave the thread?

Send the lady a DM instead 9f embarrassing yourself like this

Mods Mynd44 ccoam4j this guy is derailing thread and harassing op

Jeez undecided

Please don't please
Re: Powerful Natural Defenses Against Witcraft And Spells by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 28, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Please don't please

Alright sir but you, just ignore the shameless troll he has one aim which is to derail the thread

just report to the moderators and let the ban ensue

thanks

what really ticks me is how alot of us here contact you from behind and keep silent when these zealots attack you here

angry
GofuckYourself:

Please don't please

Alright sir but you, just ignore the shameless troll he has one aim which is to derail the thread

thanks

what really ticks me is how alot of us here contact you from behind and keep silent when these zealots attack you here

1 Like

Re: Powerful Natural Defenses Against Witcraft And Spells by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 28, 2021
MuttleyLaff:
You're taking panadull for another poster's headache

Ishilove is my sister duh. Smh sigh. The level of ignorance and quasi knowledge I have had to endure here.

Let me warn you , you psychopathic individual. Don't you bring your nonsense my way or your account will be banned permanently.

if you have nothing to do with your time go and read a book.

Not everyone has time for nonsense!!

Be warned !!

what sort rubbish is this?
Re: Powerful Natural Defenses Against Witcraft And Spells by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 28, 2021
MuttleyLaff:
Are you done huffing and puffing? Smh sigh.

You have been warned

Respect other people's privacy or get out.
Re: Powerful Natural Defenses Against Witcraft And Spells by HelpYourself(m): 10:58am On Jan 28, 2021
Saltybear:

thanks

angry

thanks

You won't understand

Calm down

smiley

2 Likes

Re: Powerful Natural Defenses Against Witcraft And Spells by HelpYourself(m): 10:59am On Jan 28, 2021
MuttleyLaff:
You're taking panadull for another poster's headache

Ishilove is my sister duh. Smh sigh. The level of ignorance and quasi knowledge I have had to endure here.

smiley
Mukina2 mynd44 OAM4J

Derailing my thread

1 Like

Re: Powerful Natural Defenses Against Witcraft And Spells by HelpYourself(m): 11:10am On Jan 28, 2021
MuttleyLaff:
I am 1000001% certain, I'll be vindicated, the moment mukina2, Mynd44, OAM4J painstakingly go over every post of this thread to see that you are chasing shadows, falsely crying wolf, wrongly granting yourself "unmerited victim status" with this situation and unjustly trying to vilify me as your persecutor enemy, when you've also slandered me, ridiculed me, called me demeaning names et cetera

Mynd44 OAM4J mukina2 seun

Derailing thread again

1 Like

Re: Powerful Natural Defenses Against Witcraft And Spells by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 28, 2021
MuttleyLaff:
I am 1000001% certain, I'll be vindicated, the moment mukina2, Mynd44, OAM4J painstakingly go over every post of this thread to see that you are chasing shadows, falsely crying wolf, wrongly granting yourself "unmerited victim status" with this situation and unjustly trying to vilify me as your persecutor enemy, when you've also slandered me, ridiculed me, called me demeaning names et cetera

Moderators

Rule 1 Derailing thread

mynd44 oam4j seun dominique
Re: Powerful Natural Defenses Against Witcraft And Spells by HelpYourself(m): 11:34am On Jan 28, 2021
MuttleyLaff:

Now if you have a strong will and good sense, you wouldn't bother read or respond to this post.
Stop, calling and/or running off to "the powers that be" because they already have enough on their plate to contend with, without you bothering them with your false alerts, false alarms, false wolf cries, "unmerited victim status" after unjustly trying to vilify me as your persecutor enemy, when you've been busy slandering me, ridiculing me, called me demeaning names et cetera

grin

Mynd44 OAM4J Seun Mukina2

Rule 1

Derailing thread

1 Like

Re: Powerful Natural Defenses Against Witcraft And Spells by IprintMONEY: 11:44am On Jan 28, 2021
Ishilove:

kiss

I'm still angry with you. angry
my sweetheart

1 Like

Re: Powerful Natural Defenses Against Witcraft And Spells by HelpYourself(m): 11:57am On Jan 28, 2021
MuttleyLaff:
I havent prevented OP from peddling his/her "wares"

Sebi, this is a thread about witchcraft and spell, whats stopping OP, from dipping into his arsenal and cast a spell on me, lmso, hmm?
grin

Did I just read this ?

So I should put a spell on you because you disagree with me or as an online troll?

Is that what you do? Wow

grin

Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Powerful Natural Defenses Against Witcraft And Spells by Valkrie: 6:15pm On Jan 28, 2021
GofuckYourself:
Music

Becareful what you listen to. Music like spells can influence you spiritually especially if you are a natural born spiritually sensitive person

Spells have been known to be tied into music for decades to encourage the worship or reverence of lucifer and fallen angels

Learn to Google the lyrics of whatever songs you like and analyze them

There are tunes that induce astral travelling

Their are tunes that set you into a trace to see past lives

I have collected and studied all these over the years

Can you please kindly give names and title of these tunes, especially for the astral walk? Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

For Christians - How Does Faith Work? Can It Be Proven / Why Did God Abandon Me? / Acadip Storms Lagos Island 16 Christian Accept Islam !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.