Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,251 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

David Nketim-Rex: Treatment Of Gunshot Patients Lawful, Says Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Nketim-Rex: Treatment Of Gunshot Patients Lawful, Says Peter Obi (13199 Views)

2023 Presidency: Okowa Laments, Says Peter Obi’s Emergence Will Affect PDP / Abu Usamah Killed! Boko Haram Commander Dies Of Gunshot Injuries In Borno / Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Nketim-Rex: Treatment Of Gunshot Patients Lawful, Says Peter Obi by boogietrends: 10:45am On Jan 20, 2021
Its a pity this guy suffered like this.
Re: David Nketim-Rex: Treatment Of Gunshot Patients Lawful, Says Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 20, 2021
See this promising young life. Cut short. Just like that. In the most painful way.

Is it a curse to be Nigerian?

2 Likes

Re: David Nketim-Rex: Treatment Of Gunshot Patients Lawful, Says Peter Obi by toxtimmy: 10:46am On Jan 20, 2021
Your prayers sound like armed robber prayers.... You don't pray to God or god to afflict someone with misery...You are a major part of Nigerias problem with prayers like that.

Back to the point, it's all about actions... Your politicians are armed robbers, your police are armed robbers, your judges are armed robbers, your brother or sister just may be armed robber, your pastor most likely is an armed robber etc... The point is Nigeria is an armed robber country... To close what have you done or what action have you taken within yourself today to ensure you are not an armed robber and those under your roof as well?

Marvieduke:
Sincerely it saddens my heart too bcoz that guy didn't deserve that untimely death but for those robbers behind his death I pray God Almighty should expose them with serious affliction. Amen

1 Like

Re: David Nketim-Rex: Treatment Of Gunshot Patients Lawful, Says Peter Obi by Angelfrost(m): 10:47am On Jan 20, 2021
Miracle2020:
The man was killed by innocent armed robbers (according to endsars). If the police had intervene and kill one of the armed robbers, people would have started shouting that the police killed an innocent man.
Enjoy your endsars.

Eyahhh... So, the disbanding of the evil SARS pain you like this. Too bad.

Go find another corrupt way to earn extra illicit income. It is not our fault that you and your fellow worthless and dull policemen are poorly remunerated by your employers.

No need being a nuisance on such a sensitive thread. Your life frustration means nothing to us.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Nketim-Rex: Treatment Of Gunshot Patients Lawful, Says Peter Obi by Miracle2020: 10:49am On Jan 20, 2021
Who knows maybe that young man was among the youths that called for the banning of SARS. The only people armed robbers and Yahoo boys were afraid of are the SARS, now that the politicians use our foolish youths to ban SARS, what else?
I said it! I said many of you will regret why they called for the banning of SARS but some animals begin to insult me.
Now, enjoy your endsars!

1 Like

Re: David Nketim-Rex: Treatment Of Gunshot Patients Lawful, Says Peter Obi by Miracle2020: 10:52am On Jan 20, 2021
Angelfrost:

Eyahhh... So, the disbanding of the evil SARS pain you like this. Too bad.

Go find another corrupt way to earn extra illicit income. It is not our fault that you and your fellow worthless and dull policemen are poorly remunerated by your employers.

No need being a nuisance on such a sensitive thread. Your life frustration means nothing to us.
I hope tomorrow we will not read how armed robbers killed you sha.
Enjoy your endsars!
Re: David Nketim-Rex: Treatment Of Gunshot Patients Lawful, Says Peter Obi by AuroraB(f): 10:57am On Jan 20, 2021
Ilivepro:
Okay
... what the heck is 'Okay'. That young man could have been you or I! Condemnable acts like this needs our collective disdain. This yard comment of yours is very inappropriate sad

1 Like

Re: David Nketim-Rex: Treatment Of Gunshot Patients Lawful, Says Peter Obi by Angelfrost(m): 10:58am On Jan 20, 2021
Miracle2020:
I hope tomorrow we will not read how armed robbers killed you sha.
Enjoy your endsars!

Every man dies, but not every man truly lives... You belong to the latter.

Go sort out your life fast. Don't die in bitterness, depression and frustration. There has to be something legit and humane you can do to augment your paltry law enforcement salary.

Just a friendly counsel. Bye!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Nketim-Rex: Treatment Of Gunshot Patients Lawful, Says Peter Obi by YorubaPrince: 11:07am On Jan 20, 2021
In a fvcked up place like 9ja, it's a normal thing... animals everywhere angry

1 Like

Re: David Nketim-Rex: Treatment Of Gunshot Patients Lawful, Says Peter Obi by Slymonster(m): 11:13am On Jan 20, 2021
Miracle2020:
Who knows maybe that young man was among the youths that called for the banning of SARS. The only people armed robbers and Yahoo boys were afraid of are the SARS, now that the politicians use our foolish youths to ban SARS, what else?
I said it! I said many of you will regret why they called for the banning of SARS but some animals begin to insult me.
Now, enjoy your endsars!

Stop this rubbish, there was robbery everywhere even with sars. After all during the first lockdown in 2020. Many estate were doing vigilante protecting themselves from robbery. Was there no sars then. Stop this nonsense and use your brain for once.

4 Likes

Re: David Nketim-Rex: Treatment Of Gunshot Patients Lawful, Says Peter Obi by Miracle2020: 11:18am On Jan 20, 2021
Slymonster:

Stop this rubbish, there was robbery everywhere even with sars. After all during the first lockdown in 2020. Many estate were doing vigilante protecting themselves from robbery. Was there no sars then. Stop this nonsense and use your brain for once.
then why blaming the police on this? And why is Peter obi doing as if this is the first armed robbery attack?
Just relax and enjoy your endsars.
Re: David Nketim-Rex: Treatment Of Gunshot Patients Lawful, Says Peter Obi by slowice(m): 11:23am On Jan 20, 2021
Nigeria will leave exhausted daily..... Our personal victories is all we care about and it what cheers us up because our society has failed us in everything else
Re: David Nketim-Rex: Treatment Of Gunshot Patients Lawful, Says Peter Obi by SmartPolician: 11:28am On Jan 20, 2021
The Nigerian police is useful

How many times do those nonentities retrain and enlighten their rank and file officers?

Those fools have no idea that laws keep changing every now and then.

They rarely update their knowledge.

cry cry cry
Re: David Nketim-Rex: Treatment Of Gunshot Patients Lawful, Says Peter Obi by delishpot: 11:38am On Jan 20, 2021
Any dr that does not treat ginshot victim should be charged to court for murder or accessory to it.

2 Likes

Re: David Nketim-Rex: Treatment Of Gunshot Patients Lawful, Says Peter Obi by OgbanjeProphet: 11:42am On Jan 20, 2021
Whoever kills gets killed too.

Whoever it were that killed him will one day die too.

They can only run today, but they can not run forever.
Re: David Nketim-Rex: Treatment Of Gunshot Patients Lawful, Says Peter Obi by eagleu: 11:57am On Jan 20, 2021
Buhari. Buhari. Buhari!
Nothing good comes out of his administration
Re: David Nketim-Rex: Treatment Of Gunshot Patients Lawful, Says Peter Obi by shawante(m): 12:02pm On Jan 20, 2021
obailala:
I think the only effective way to reverse the barbaric rule where hospitals don't treat gunshot victims until a police report is gotten is to criminalise the act of not treating gunshot victims... By the time one or two hospitals are heavily sanctioned or even sealed for not treating victims, then the message would effectively be spread.
you are a wise man

1 Like

Re: David Nketim-Rex: Treatment Of Gunshot Patients Lawful, Says Peter Obi by 400billionman: 12:04pm On Jan 20, 2021
Righteousness2:
Nigeria as a Nation and We Nigerians( The occupiers of the Land) need Spirtual, Physical and Mental overhauling.

From the Ordinary Citizens to those Privileged to be in Government establishments and all that.

So much Hate, Dead Conscience and Wicked Hearts Everywhere.

You might blame Pmb today , but in your little comer, the Hateful venom you spill out is capable of killing your Neighbor, your Spouse and your fellow citizens.

Nigeria as a Whole and Nigerians as Citizens need a Genuie Encounter with JESUS Christ..

Well said..

The average Nigerian citizen has a dead conscience. More venomous than serpents.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Nketim-Rex: Treatment Of Gunshot Patients Lawful, Says Peter Obi by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 20, 2021
Miracle2020:
Useless fool called Peter obi. Peter, PDP and their terrorist urchins called for the banning of SARS, knowing fully well that SARS were dealing a great blow to the armed robbers, now who will they blame?
Who knows, maybe the young man's life would have been safe by SARS.
Foolish hypocrite like Peter obi can only decieve ipob bastards.
I have no RIP to waste.
ENJOY YOUR ENDSARS.

Even when there was SARS, there was still armed robbery.

2 Likes

Re: David Nketim-Rex: Treatment Of Gunshot Patients Lawful, Says Peter Obi by 400billionman: 12:08pm On Jan 20, 2021
This Peter Obi is an encyclopedia.

Economic and social encyclopedia. Because of the average make up of a Nigerian who is either illiterate or tribalistic, they won't vote sensible people into leadership positions to shape the economy for growth, but keep coming online to complain they have no jobs or cannot feed.

Most Nigerians don't deserve pity. You will identify them by their comments even on this thread.

I tot having your brother in power can feed you 3 square meals daily ?

A simple law to criminalize not treating gunshot victims will save the day. Most humanbeings assume having people who lack human feelings and empathy as leaders signify leadership strength.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Will Not Disappoint PDP, Melaye Promises Atiku And Okowa (Video) / Wike Sacks 14 Permanent Secretaries In Rivers State / Boko Haram Hungry, Desperate —lai Mohammed - VANGUARD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.