Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

David Nketim-Rex: Treatment Of Gunshot Patients Lawful, Says Peter Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Nketim-Rex: Treatment Of Gunshot Patients Lawful, Says Peter Obi (13204 Views)

2023 Presidency: Okowa Laments, Says Peter Obi’s Emergence Will Affect PDP / Abu Usamah Killed! Boko Haram Commander Dies Of Gunshot Injuries In Borno / Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Nketim-Rex: Treatment Of Gunshot Patients Lawful, Says Peter Obi by Deserea: 12:08pm On Jan 20, 2021
Miracle2020:
The man was killed by innocent armed robbers (according to endsars). If the police had intervene and kill one of the armed robbers, people would have started shouting that the police killed an innocent man.
Enjoy your endsars.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Nketim-Rex: Treatment Of Gunshot Patients Lawful, Says Peter Obi by 400billionman: 12:21pm On Jan 20, 2021
Wartsnigeria:
Politicians are now taking advantage of this, saraki jumped on it, now Peter obi, because it is trending, do you know how many people died in the fire incident yesterday? They won't talk about that because it is not trending in Twitter.

What stops you from jumping on it too, if that will make you blow ?

When those in leadership positions can't live up to expectations, let the opposition do so. The right thing should be done, it is not a matter of who does it.

When you concentrate on who did this or did that, that means you are myopic or narrow minded. Perhaps Saraki or Peter does not come from your own side of the political divide. If those that should talk about it don't see it necessary, allow sensible people to speak, since good leadership to some of you refers to having unempathetic people over you.

Again, all the officers and hospitals that rejected to have him treated should be charged to court for manslaughter. If the laws don't start working, evil will continue to grow where men with no consciences reside.

1 Like

Re: David Nketim-Rex: Treatment Of Gunshot Patients Lawful, Says Peter Obi by PHIPEX(m): 12:36pm On Jan 20, 2021
A sensible govt will institute an investigation into why he was not treated. But not Nigeria, his death is only a statistics.

2 Likes

Re: David Nketim-Rex: Treatment Of Gunshot Patients Lawful, Says Peter Obi by armadeo(m): 12:38pm On Jan 20, 2021
The robbers who killed him must be seeing this news everyday, and dey go about thier ruined lives like nothing happened.

A worthless man has no regard for life.
Re: David Nketim-Rex: Treatment Of Gunshot Patients Lawful, Says Peter Obi by Iskra: 12:41pm On Jan 20, 2021
You are a basket case. Clever by half and dangerously inept...I wish the result of this your crassness only affects you n yours

Miracle2020:
The man was killed by innocent armed robbers (according to endsars). If the police had intervene and kill one of the armed robbers, people would have started shouting that the police killed an innocent man.
Enjoy your endsars.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Nketim-Rex: Treatment Of Gunshot Patients Lawful, Says Peter Obi by Shormiey(m): 1:08pm On Jan 20, 2021
Thegracefulness:
Read about his unfortunate death. Learnt he was a Product Designer, and lived around Jibowu area in Lagos. And then on a certain day around 8 p.m, as he was returning home, armed robbers attacked and shot him.

The infuriating thing is that Police were alerted after the attack, but they watched him bleed to death, taking pictures and wondering what he was doing with a Laptop—even LUTH Doctors refused to administer treatment till he was pronounced dead.

I was among a conversation where I read a statement somebody made.
They said; everyday I live and walk around with fear just because I don’t trust the system to save me when I’m in need.

“For those of you that still believe in prayers, your prayer point everyday should be may Nigeria never happen to you.”

There was David, Onifade, Anthony Unuode, Tina Ezekwe. There’s a thousand more—a recurring disability in our societal system. Children are just trying to survive in a society where you have stolen away their future from them.
I pray to God Nigeria does not be the death of me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Nketim-Rex: Treatment Of Gunshot Patients Lawful, Says Peter Obi by Shormiey(m): 1:10pm On Jan 20, 2021
[quote author=Deserea post=98253081][/quote]

Well positioned reply...

1 Like

Re: David Nketim-Rex: Treatment Of Gunshot Patients Lawful, Says Peter Obi by Mjpem23(m): 1:33pm On Jan 20, 2021
You know nothing.....
The guy is an IT guru, so his death is somehow suspicious.
Re: David Nketim-Rex: Treatment Of Gunshot Patients Lawful, Says Peter Obi by Miracle2020: 1:34pm On Jan 20, 2021
Slackerpenguin2:

Even when there was SARS, there was still armed robbery.
they were not moving freely as they do now.
Enjoy your endsars!
Re: David Nketim-Rex: Treatment Of Gunshot Patients Lawful, Says Peter Obi by Mitsurugi(m): 1:48pm On Jan 20, 2021
Wartsnigeria:
Politicians are now taking advantage of this, saraki jumped on it, now Peter obi, because it is trending, do you know how many people died in the fire incident yesterday? They won't talk about that because it is not trending in Twitter.

What are they taking advantage of? Are they right or wrong in their assertion? Stop reasoning like a nitwit! You could have been the late Nketim-Rex or even a member of your family. That they're reminding us of a law that can save lives is laudable. Think! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Nketim-Rex: Treatment Of Gunshot Patients Lawful, Says Peter Obi by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 20, 2021
Miracle2020:
they were not moving freely as they do now.
Enjoy your endsars!

They were and you know it
Re: David Nketim-Rex: Treatment Of Gunshot Patients Lawful, Says Peter Obi by Mitsurugi(m): 1:49pm On Jan 20, 2021
Miracle2020:
Enjoy your endsars.

Shut up! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Nketim-Rex: Treatment Of Gunshot Patients Lawful, Says Peter Obi by Miracle2020: 2:15pm On Jan 20, 2021
Mitsurugi:

Shut up! angry
shut down!
Re: David Nketim-Rex: Treatment Of Gunshot Patients Lawful, Says Peter Obi by Miracle2020: 2:18pm On Jan 20, 2021
Angelfrost:

Every man dies, but not every man truly lives... You belong to the latter.

Go sort out your life fast. Don't die in bitterness, depression and frustration. There has to be something legit and humane you can do to augment your paltry law enforcement salary.

Just a friendly counsel. Bye!!!
thank you for the advice.
This is my advice: ENJOY YOUR ENDSARS!
Re: David Nketim-Rex: Treatment Of Gunshot Patients Lawful, Says Peter Obi by AreaFada2: 2:24pm On Jan 20, 2021
A failed state with too many outwardly pious but privately uncaring, greedy and self-centred people.

The good at every level of society are too few to make a dent on the destructive energy and attitude of the majority. From the poorest to the very top.

The symptoms of the status quo are clearly ubiquitous.

Truth is never popular.
Re: David Nketim-Rex: Treatment Of Gunshot Patients Lawful, Says Peter Obi by Dpsychologist: 2:27pm On Jan 20, 2021
That was what i was saying and someone was busy arguing with me
Re: David Nketim-Rex: Treatment Of Gunshot Patients Lawful, Says Peter Obi by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:03pm On Jan 20, 2021
Miracle2020:
Useless fool called Peter obi. Peter, PDP and their terrorist urchins called for the banning of SARS, knowing fully well that SARS were dealing a great blow to the armed robbers, now who will they blame?
Who knows, maybe the young man's life would have been safe by SARS.
Foolish hypocrite like Peter obi can only decieve ipob bastards.
I have no RIP to waste.
ENJOY YOUR ENDSARS.
u will not be missed don’t worry keep ur rip u are like a drop in a pond .. inconsequential.. u seem to av no direction in life also middle of the day u are venting anger on the dead it only shows how ur life is unproductive and in shambles..

Again u will not be missed and u know it but we aren’t the cause of ur problems ur choices made u disposable..instead of u to think through what I av told u now u will become infuriated because u are full of vile.
Re: David Nketim-Rex: Treatment Of Gunshot Patients Lawful, Says Peter Obi by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:08pm On Jan 20, 2021
Angelfrost:

Eyahhh... So, the disbanding of the evil SARS pain you like this. Too bad.

Go find another corrupt way to earn extra illicit income. It is not our fault that you and your fellow worthless and dull policemen are poorly remunerated by your employers.

No need being a nuisance on such a sensitive thread. Your life frustration means nothing to us.
I wrote d idiot ,already one can sense his frustrations from his writings
Re: David Nketim-Rex: Treatment Of Gunshot Patients Lawful, Says Peter Obi by Mitsurugi(m): 4:27pm On Jan 20, 2021
Miracle2020:
shut down!

Case closed. Suspicion confirmed. Iti!
Re: David Nketim-Rex: Treatment Of Gunshot Patients Lawful, Says Peter Obi by K3mi: 8:19pm On Jan 20, 2021
Miracle2020:
Who knows maybe that young man was among the youths that called for the banning of SARS. The only people armed robbers and Yahoo boys were afraid of are the SARS, now that the politicians use our foolish youths to ban SARS, what else?
I said it! I said many of you will regret why they called for the banning of SARS but some animals begin to insult me.
Now, enjoy your endsars!

You are just weird. The sars that did nothing other than rob young guys are the ones you are crying over. You are part of the problem.

So because the youths called for the corrupt sars to be disbanded, police officers should watch innocent victims bleed to death without getting them help? May God forgive you. Corrupt fool
Re: David Nketim-Rex: Treatment Of Gunshot Patients Lawful, Says Peter Obi by Proflere: 11:47pm On Jan 20, 2021
Miracle2020:
Useless fool called Peter obi. Peter, PDP and their terrorist urchins called for the banning of SARS, knowing fully well that SARS were dealing a great blow to the armed robbers, now who will they blame?
Who knows, maybe the young man's life would have been safe by SARS.
Foolish hypocrite like Peter obi can only decieve ipob bastards.
I have no RIP to waste.
ENJOY YOUR ENDSARS.
Yea, keep your RIP for your family members that deserve it!
Re: David Nketim-Rex: Treatment Of Gunshot Patients Lawful, Says Peter Obi by Ladyvixen: 12:29pm On Jan 21, 2021
My mind just spoken by Peter Obi..God bless you sir... Doctors please treat gunshot patients and call the police while they're still undergoing treatment,it's in the Act 2017

A cousin of mine died cause of this police report matter, shot in Lagos,stayed 8hours before he died cry cry didn't receive any attention

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Constitution Review: CAN Seek Ban Of Under 18 Marriages In Nigeria / There Is Heavy Gun Fire Now In Awka / Fashola And Rochas Okorocha Visit Ladipo Market. Pics..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.