Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,333 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Fighting For Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fighting For Nigerians (195 Views)

Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People / Onnoghen: Atiku Thanks US, UK, EU, Says Not Fighting for Embattled CJN / Omoyele Sowore With MKO Abiola In 1993 Fighting For Democracy (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fighting For Nigerians by dview001(m): 10:36am On Jan 20, 2021
I have noticed why Nigeria would continue being the way it is, the problem of Nigeria is not our dark occultic leaders, but , the average Nigerian.

Case study :

[/i]Many young Nigerians fought and paid with their lives during the #EndSars protest. I could remember a particular guy that wrote a letter to be read to his mum after he couldn't survived the gunshot wounds he had during the protest.

Yet, after few weeks Nigerians have all forgotten about these people and moved on like nothing happened. [i]

Conclusion:

It is advised that, no one should ever fight for Nigerians, it is a waste of time and brain cells
Re: Fighting For Nigerians by paschalj4(m): 10:49am On Jan 20, 2021
coolcoolcoolcool you are right.
Re: Fighting For Nigerians by dview001(m): 10:31pm On Jan 21, 2021
It's glaring even to the blind

(1) (Reply)

Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Sacks His Entire Cabinet, Gives Reason For His Action / President Buhari Signs Law Of Six Months Jail Term For Violators Of COVID-19 / Letter To Miyetti Allah: Fulani, A Cow For 100 Soul Is A Kill Kill Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.