Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,403 members, 7,812,186 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

IPOB Tantrums Can’t Distract Us From Presidential Bid – Ohanaeze - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Tantrums Can’t Distract Us From Presidential Bid – Ohanaeze (10361 Views)

N700m Fraud: Ize-iyamu’s Sponsored Protests Can’t Distract Edo People – Osagie / Atiku Issues Statement On Absence From Presidential Debate / Atiku Withdraws From Presidential Debate, States Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Tantrums Can’t Distract Us From Presidential Bid – Ohanaeze by Golan007: 8:47pm On Jan 21, 2021
Ojiofor:

Even with 100% support of Igbo population in 1967-70 it ended in defeat, how do you get Biafra this time around without suffering another defeat?

cc:gidigiddy.

They are making jesters of themselves.
Re: IPOB Tantrums Can’t Distract Us From Presidential Bid – Ohanaeze by Oracleforce: 8:49pm On Jan 21, 2021
Hausa-Fulani can't hand-over power to the Yeeboos...in fact, I dare Mr. Buhari to hand over power to the Igbo people...
I can assure you. you that power is coming back to the Southwestern region...
Buhari can't work with people that didn't vote for him during the presidential elections for the tenure....they overwhelmingly voted for PDP across all their region....now, after playing tribal and ethnicity politics, they want those who they neglect to come to support their presidential ambition in 2023.....it can't work....because an average Igbo man will keep playing ethnicity and tribal politics Nd sentiment when he or she assumed the presidential position
Re: IPOB Tantrums Can’t Distract Us From Presidential Bid – Ohanaeze by Ojiofor: 8:54pm On Jan 21, 2021
Golan007:

They are making jesters of themselves.

None of them have been able to come up with any answer of how to achieve Biafra they are taking bullet for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Tantrums Can’t Distract Us From Presidential Bid – Ohanaeze by Halifaxguy: 8:57pm On Jan 21, 2021
The good thing is many sane SE people do not support ipob. Ipob do not and will never be recognized as a body that speaks on behalf of the entire good people of South Eastern Nigeria. Sometimes i wonder why people take MNK serious, that guy is just manipulating and brainwashing his followers, at the same time cashing out from their ignorance. Igbos should focus more on the reality on ground which is presenting a common front to get the tickets of the two major parties for 2023 presidential election. In all fairness 2023 is the turn of the igbos to rule Nigeria. But power is not freely given anywhere, igbos must reach out to other ethnic groups if they truly want power in 2023.

NB: Igbos supporters do not quote me. Only sane and true igbos with igbo interest should quote me. Truth is bitter

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Tantrums Can’t Distract Us From Presidential Bid – Ohanaeze by samwillyco1(m): 9:02pm On Jan 21, 2021
Noted
Re: IPOB Tantrums Can’t Distract Us From Presidential Bid – Ohanaeze by blackmaine: 9:02pm On Jan 21, 2021
Ojiofor:

Even with 100% support of Igbo population in 1967-70 it ended in defeat, how do you get Biafra this time around without suffering another defeat?

cc:gidigiddy.
You people that even Book haram has defeated, won't you think they can join hands and eliminate you

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Tantrums Can’t Distract Us From Presidential Bid – Ohanaeze by YorubaPrince: 9:07pm On Jan 21, 2021
mbaise1000:

you certainly doesn't know the history of that war, and you think that even with 1000% igbo support that an igbo man will win a presidential election in nigeria? You are surely in denial, those ohaneze people clearly know this and are looking out for their pockets, I am neither IPOB nor massob member but I know they are clearly right on this, that's why they have our support, there are far more intelligent people in ipob and massob than you can ever find in ohaneze,
the most intelligent igbos are in IPOB AND MASSOB and not in ohaneze and government

Exactly why Igbos can NEVER attain leadership of any sort in Nigeria. Igbos are the most divided pple in the world! IPOB, Massob, Ohaneze, Okoro, Chukwu, bla, bla, bla... angry

NONSENSE!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Tantrums Can’t Distract Us From Presidential Bid – Ohanaeze by kendrick93(m): 9:15pm On Jan 21, 2021
Ojiofor:

You simply have no answer to give that is the reason you are writing epistle.Ask the person who has promised to restore Biafra to you for the past 9 years how he intend to achieve it.Oh I forgot, you guys in IPOB can not question your demigod and fake messier MNK.
You can't get Biafra by wishful thinking.
An Igbo man is qualified to become president of Nigeria,there is no written law that says otherwise.
If we can be senators,governors,vice president,chief of army staff etc...One of us can be president if we work towards it.Why is IPOB against the project?.IPOB members are the only set of Igbos that live under the bondage of a ruthless scammer.He takes their money and still send them to commit mass suicide.Zero achievement in the past 9 years and over 1000 deaths.Atleast Igbo presidency project will not put any Igbo live in danger.
I wish I can like this comment x10
Re: IPOB Tantrums Can’t Distract Us From Presidential Bid – Ohanaeze by adenigga(m): 9:16pm On Jan 21, 2021
Halifaxguy:
The good thing is many sane SE people do not support ipob. Ipob do not and will never be recognized as a body that speaks on behalf of the entire good people of South Eastern Nigeria. Sometimes i wonder why people take MNK serious, that guy is just manipulating and brainwashing his followers, at the same time cashing out from their ignorance. Igbos should focus more on the reality on ground which is presenting a common front to get the tickets of the two major parties for 2023 presidential election. In all fairness 2023 is the turn of the igbos to rule Nigeria. But power is not freely given anywhere, igbos must reach out to other ethnic groups if they truly want power in 2023.

NB: Igbos supporters do not quote me. Only sane and true igbos with igbo interest should quote me. Truth is bitter
For this comment.,..

Please, accept this token.....

1 Like

Re: IPOB Tantrums Can’t Distract Us From Presidential Bid – Ohanaeze by Zane5508: 9:21pm On Jan 21, 2021
meanwhile:
With almost 4 years working as Python developer, I can write high quality Python code for any kind of task to make your life/work easier. For instance, I can create any Python script for automation, web scraping, data mining tools that you need done in a short time. I can export the unstructured data to any of your desired format such as EXCEL, CSV, JSON, TXT or export to database.

Automation tasks:
Auto process Excel, text file, image, Auto read/write/format Google Sheet, Auto login/download/upload,, Auto your daily routines on computers, PDF text-based text extraction, Natural Text to speech, OCR

Web scraping:
=>Data mining/Web scrapping
=>Extract data to Excel, CSV, JSON, Database, Google Sheet
=>Scrape any public data and/or behind login page
=>Machine learning in Python
And again, any thing that can be done in Python.

bots:
Do you need:
=>Facebook bot, Instagram bot, Twitter bot, any social media site or forum bots
=>Betting bot

Call/Whatsapp: 0*8*1*5*8*4*6*5*7*5*9
Note: Remove * from the number
Re: IPOB Tantrums Can’t Distract Us From Presidential Bid – Ohanaeze by karkel(m): 9:28pm On Jan 21, 2021
Ipob don't need to struggle again cos Nigeria will be gone on before 2023
Re: IPOB Tantrums Can’t Distract Us From Presidential Bid – Ohanaeze by IgboWarlord(m): 9:32pm On Jan 21, 2021
In as much as Ohaneze no get pressure,anything to thwart IPOB terrorist is a winner..

1 Like

Re: IPOB Tantrums Can’t Distract Us From Presidential Bid – Ohanaeze by IgboWarlord(m): 9:38pm On Jan 21, 2021
gidgiddy:

Are you talking about the same Nigerian Army that has no hope of defeating Shekau and his rag tag Boko haram Army after 10 years of fighting?

What miracle do you think the Nigerian military can do now if Igbos took up arms for Biafra? 1967 to 70 when Britain and Russia were supplying Nigeria with all the arms and ammunition it needed, is not now. Nobody is coming to Nigerias aid any more

The Biafran protesters would rather have a peaceful dissolution of Nigeria rather than a bloody one

Pick up arms na lets see wether your IPOB ass will not be blown into Nnamdi Kanu's...Brainwashed IPOB zombies..A true Igbo will not support an organisation that leads countless Igbo youths to slaughter.While their leadership is content with spewing hate filled propaganda from their flats in London..Chineke ekwela ife ojo...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Tantrums Can’t Distract Us From Presidential Bid – Ohanaeze by marsman: 9:41pm On Jan 21, 2021
Igbo, Confused set of people, once tried to be the sole ruler of Nigeria, failed, tried to segregate ,failed, now trying to rule again. God should give this people direction, and remove there two faced nature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Tantrums Can’t Distract Us From Presidential Bid – Ohanaeze by favor914: 9:53pm On Jan 21, 2021
Officialgarri:

If Umahi contests, he will have my vote
Wasted vote.
Re: IPOB Tantrums Can’t Distract Us From Presidential Bid – Ohanaeze by Radiopsych: 10:02pm On Jan 21, 2021
[b][/b]
Ojiofor:

You simply have no answer to give that is the reason you are writing epistle.Ask the person who has promised to restore Biafra to you for the past 9 years how he intend to achieve it.Oh I forgot, you guys in IPOB can not question your demigod and fake messier MNK.
An Igbo man is qualified to become president of Nigeria,there is no written law that says otherwise.
If we can be senators,governors,vice president,chief of army staff etc...One of us can be president if we work towards it.Why is IPOB against the project?.IPOB members are the only set of Igbos that live under the bondage of a ruthless scammer.He takes their money and still send them to commit mass suicide.Zero achievement in the past 9 years and over 1000 deaths.Atleast Igbo presidency project will not put any Igbo live in danger.
Ojiofor:

[quote author=Ojiofor post=98291888]

An Igbo man is qualified to become president of Nigeria,**there is no written law** that says otherwise.
If we can be senators,governors,vice president,chief of army staff etc...One of us can be president if we work towards it.Why is IPOB against the project?.IPOB members are the only set of Igbos that live under the bondage of a ruthless scammer.He takes their money and still sotherwise5 commit mass suicide.Zero achievement in the past 9 years and over 1000 deaths.Atleast Igbo presidency project will not put any Igbo live in danger.

so you believe in the laws I nigeria yet you don't know about referendum in that same law. becareful what you wish others.
why do you need to ask that silly question as to how IPOB intends to restore Biafra.
do you know the history of Nigeria's independence, how it became a reality?
because you have smartphone you think you have arrived abi?
Re: IPOB Tantrums Can’t Distract Us From Presidential Bid – Ohanaeze by Ojiofor: 10:05pm On Jan 21, 2021
blackmaine:
You people that even Book haram has defeated, won't you think they can join hands and eliminate you

But you are not Boko haram,you already lost at Afaraukwu within 30 mins (your leader ran away)and Obigbo in 2 hours.
We have all seen what loud mouths like you can do and nobody is impressed by your performance.
Re: IPOB Tantrums Can’t Distract Us From Presidential Bid – Ohanaeze by Sammy07: 10:06pm On Jan 21, 2021
Bonesking:
Igbo leaders are to blame for this. Our political struggles and shame began from 1999! How do you allow MASSOB and IPOB two enemies of Ndigbo and sponsored by the PDP take charge of Igboland. Many of us saw this coming right from Uwazuruike! Today the chicken have come home to roost and today these clowns are dishing out order because we allowed it fester to this point.

This is what you get when you failed to do the basic since 1999.

1. Stupidily and sheepishly supporting the candidacy of Obasanjo.
2. Allowing the thugs who took over the PDP take turns to rape Ndigbo in the ass. The likes of Chris & Andy Uba, Jim Nwobodo, Orji Uzor Kalu, Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, Nzeribe, Anyim, Egwu, Elechi, Abaribe and other clowns who took charge of the SE politics.
3. Allowing Obasanjo use us as slavish allies in his battles against the north.
4. Allowing the PDP destroy Igbo political gains by forming MASSOB which went on to do the following in Igboland. Use Biafra as a selling point to make us lose our sense. Brainwash Igbo from participating in national elections, stop our people from participating in the national census and other political participation.
5. Allowing the PDP gain a foothold of Igboland which went on to destroy our potential political rise in the persons of Okadigbo etc.

Today MASSOB which metamorphosed into IPOB a staunch PDP wing has made it their business to continuing to sabotage Igbo interest.

Today the chicken has come home to roost.

You're one of the reasonable Igbos on this forum.
You speak the truth and didnt biased

1 Like

Re: IPOB Tantrums Can’t Distract Us From Presidential Bid – Ohanaeze by Ojiofor: 10:08pm On Jan 21, 2021
Radiopsych:
[/b][b]

Which referendum are you talking about?
Do you have referendum in Nigeria constitution today?
Re: IPOB Tantrums Can’t Distract Us From Presidential Bid – Ohanaeze by Sammy07: 10:08pm On Jan 21, 2021
Bonesking:
See them. Ndi PDP deceiving themselves. From MASSOB to IPOB. When will this charade end.
First was fraudster Uwazurike who smiled to the bank after assisting government in slaugtering able-bodies Igbo youths. Many MASSOB members still languishing in different national prison ever since. Yet Uwazurike the fraud has never remembered them or assist in their release.

Then another blood sucker called Kanu emerged. First he led the slaughter of youths in their hundreds. Then went home to lead his parents to their untimely death. That wasn't enough, the clown took his fight online and has continue to put Igbos youths in danger under the fight for one online republic. May curse be upon both of them. Their cup will full one day.

I wish I could like this a million times.
Bros it's likely you didn't grew up in SE
Re: IPOB Tantrums Can’t Distract Us From Presidential Bid – Ohanaeze by AnanseK(m): 10:09pm On Jan 21, 2021
Both Ohanaeze and IPOB are wasting their time. These people should concentrate on their illicit drug trafficking and continue to use the money building hotels and supermarkets in Lagos and Abuja. As for Presidency of Nigeria , it will not happen. Not in the next 50 years.
Re: IPOB Tantrums Can’t Distract Us From Presidential Bid – Ohanaeze by tishbite41(m): 10:18pm On Jan 21, 2021
Bonesking:
See them. Ndi PDP deceiving themselves. From MASSOB to IPOB. When will this charade end.
First was fraudster Uwazurike who smiled to the bank after assisting government in slaugtering able-bodies Igbo youths. Many MASSOB members still languishing in different national prison ever since. Yet Uwazurike the fraud has never remembered them or assist in their release.

Then another blood sucker called Kanu emerged. First he led the slaughter of youths in their hundreds. Then went home to lead his parents to their untimely death. That wasn't enough, the clown took his fight online and has continue to put Igbos youths in danger under the fight for one online republic. May curse be upon both of them. Their cup will full one day.
shut up, fulani slave.
Re: IPOB Tantrums Can’t Distract Us From Presidential Bid – Ohanaeze by edon21: 10:19pm On Jan 21, 2021
Ojiofor:

The same Britain and Russia will still supply them weapons to. Defeat you once again, now tell me what changed. Majority of we Igbos are not interested in resrrecting a dead Biafra.
You are not an igbo man. I bughi nwafo igbo.
Re: IPOB Tantrums Can’t Distract Us From Presidential Bid – Ohanaeze by tishbite41(m): 10:19pm On Jan 21, 2021
AnanseK:

Both Ohanaeze and IPOB are wasting their time. There people should concentrate on their illicit drug trafficking and continue to use the money building hotels and supermarkets in Lagos and Abuja. As for Presidency of Nigeria , it will not happen. Not in the next 50 years.
at least we're building.
Re: IPOB Tantrums Can’t Distract Us From Presidential Bid – Ohanaeze by tishbite41(m): 10:22pm On Jan 21, 2021
Halifaxguy:

why talk about ipob when the people don't support them?! You are simply deceiving yourself. Ipob is Igboland, if not, Ohaneze will not be appealing to them.
Re: IPOB Tantrums Can’t Distract Us From Presidential Bid – Ohanaeze by Bishop4real: 10:27pm On Jan 21, 2021
Ojiofor:

Internet warrior of Internet Republic of Biafra Nairaland commander .

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: IPOB Tantrums Can’t Distract Us From Presidential Bid – Ohanaeze by Ojiofor: 10:31pm On Jan 21, 2021
edon21:

You are not an igbo man. I bughi nwafo igbo.

Taa gbafuo here nna gi obu onye Igbo?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ahmed Lawan: Buhari In A Hurry To Develop Nigeria / Nigeria Railway Corporation To Receive Locomotives By December – Minister / The Man Behind Naira Appreciation- Mr Babatunde Gbadamosi, A Lagos Businessman

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.