Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

INEC To Make NIN Compulsory For Voter Registration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC To Make NIN Compulsory For Voter Registration (5731 Views)

INEC May Use Body Odour For Voter Verification In Future Polls – Yakubu / INEC May Not Make NIN Compulsory For Voter Registration / INEC Planning To Make NIN Compulsory For Voter Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: INEC To Make NIN Compulsory For Voter Registration by Deentertainer(m): 12:10pm On Jan 20, 2021
We dey wait
Re: INEC To Make NIN Compulsory For Voter Registration by Map1(m): 12:12pm On Jan 20, 2021
chamboy:
Nice, Non-NIN can't vote, can't own a passport. We need to know who is who.
does that add any value to our lives,I hope with your NIn you can be admitted to higher institution, give you a job, quality health care, good road, electricity with a better security system and many more.yeye pple

1 Like

Re: INEC To Make NIN Compulsory For Voter Registration by bareal(m): 12:12pm On Jan 20, 2021
chamboy:
that is what NIN is about. NIN is unique to one citizen. I commend FG for this.

And BVN is not Abi?.....

1 Like

Re: INEC To Make NIN Compulsory For Voter Registration by mrdharkchild(m): 12:13pm On Jan 20, 2021
Rubbish. What do de use d voters card agian for? For election wey dem nor de count?

1 Like

Re: INEC To Make NIN Compulsory For Voter Registration by AdaugoChisom(f): 12:13pm On Jan 20, 2021
TIN, BVN, NIN, PVC, Passport, Drivers license and yet you lack data

2 Likes

Re: INEC To Make NIN Compulsory For Voter Registration by Noble1000(m): 12:13pm On Jan 20, 2021
that is if the government allows it.. hmmmn

Re: INEC To Make NIN Compulsory For Voter Registration by olumate(m): 12:13pm On Jan 20, 2021
Good idea

1 Like

Re: INEC To Make NIN Compulsory For Voter Registration by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 20, 2021
shizzle1:
If you had a brain you wouldnt ask such a stupid question

Well, thanks for stating i don't have a brain and thanks for calling my question lacking wisdom

Good afternoon and do have a good rest of the day, madam

1 Like

Re: INEC To Make NIN Compulsory For Voter Registration by Deserea: 12:16pm On Jan 20, 2021
How many time for front page na!
Re: INEC To Make NIN Compulsory For Voter Registration by DamnnNiggarr: 12:16pm On Jan 20, 2021

2 Likes

Re: INEC To Make NIN Compulsory For Voter Registration by Omezif(m): 12:19pm On Jan 20, 2021
This government only aim is to make people suffer.

1 Like

Re: INEC To Make NIN Compulsory For Voter Registration by Joseph08(m): 12:27pm On Jan 20, 2021
As if voting counts undecided

They've already known the next Aboki to take over in the shithole Corntree.

2 Likes

Re: INEC To Make NIN Compulsory For Voter Registration by Farki: 12:29pm On Jan 20, 2021
The most sensible use of the NIN put forward by the government.

1 Like

Re: INEC To Make NIN Compulsory For Voter Registration by BluntCrazeMan: 12:34pm On Jan 20, 2021
Agbebakun22:
Then we're not voting Awon werey sombori
Then Boycott the Election..
Nothing New.!!
Re: INEC To Make NIN Compulsory For Voter Registration by SAMBARRY: 12:35pm On Jan 20, 2021
You can go to hell

Irresponsible and unreasonable leaders

1 Like

Re: INEC To Make NIN Compulsory For Voter Registration by SAMBARRY: 12:36pm On Jan 20, 2021
AdaugoChisom:
TIN, BVN, NIN, PVC, Passport, Drivers license and yet you lack data
because they're stup1d, senile,lack intellect and purpose

1 Like

Re: INEC To Make NIN Compulsory For Voter Registration by hardbody: 12:41pm On Jan 20, 2021
LoveTalk:

https://punchng.com/inec-planning-to-make-nin-compulsory-for-voter-registration/

Just another way of legalizing the "Selection Process"

We either do not vote or our votes do not count in this country. If they did, we will never have the present leaders leading us to perdition.

1 Like

Re: INEC To Make NIN Compulsory For Voter Registration by BluntCrazeMan: 12:43pm On Jan 20, 2021
Drabeey:
Ruga to NIN countered by AMOTEKUN

Nigerians will live together soon, unity will ideologically be fostered through NIN

With NIN, Soon I'd be able to contest Governorship position of Zamfara state as a Yoruba man. Ethnicity will be a thing of the past. What will soon matter is "ARE YOU A NIGERIAN"
As a Hausa man or any tribe, why should i stop giving birth when soon my children can occupy many places and do well JUST BECAUSE NIN say they are NIGERIANS.

Nigeria is fast becoming a Nation wink
But it won't be possible because of sentimental attachments.
Nigerians are too sentimental.

1 Like

Re: INEC To Make NIN Compulsory For Voter Registration by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 20, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
But it won't be possible because of sentimental attachments.
Nigerians are too sentimental.

Hence NIN

1 Like

Re: INEC To Make NIN Compulsory For Voter Registration by BluntCrazeMan: 12:50pm On Jan 20, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
lalasticlala Mynd44
Abegi, make una no vex
Please what's the difference between these two threads

https://www.nairaland.com/6372825/inec-planning-make-nin-compulsory#98243721

https://www.nairaland.com/6373320/inec-make-nin-compulsory-voter#98251858
The first thread is very long and tiring to read through to the end.
The second thread decided to cut the whole story halfway...

All in all, both threads are the same thing.
Re: INEC To Make NIN Compulsory For Voter Registration by BluntCrazeMan: 12:53pm On Jan 20, 2021
Drabeey:

Hence NIN
Even with NIN, the sentiments are 350%.

1 Like

Re: INEC To Make NIN Compulsory For Voter Registration by LoveTalk(f): 12:57pm On Jan 20, 2021
hardbody:

Just another way of legalizing the "Selection Process"

We either do not vote or our votes do not count in this country. If they did, we will never have the present leaders leading us to perdition.
Very true.
Re: INEC To Make NIN Compulsory For Voter Registration by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 20, 2021
Na real wahala for those wey no do nin years ago o...
Did mine in 2013 so all these hullabaloo no just concern me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC To Make NIN Compulsory For Voter Registration by Upright750: 1:05pm On Jan 20, 2021
Only in the South, we know how registration goes in the North .

1 Like

Re: INEC To Make NIN Compulsory For Voter Registration by Ihonzko(m): 1:06pm On Jan 20, 2021
Me am so very broke no work cement don go up 15k is all I ask for my rent 500 can help 0080004728 access bank Isaac
Re: INEC To Make NIN Compulsory For Voter Registration by LaIasticlale: 1:13pm On Jan 20, 2021
shocked

1 Like

Re: INEC To Make NIN Compulsory For Voter Registration by scholes23(m): 1:22pm On Jan 20, 2021
Who cares Come 2023 election I go dey field dey tap ball
Re: INEC To Make NIN Compulsory For Voter Registration by AustineCJ: 1:25pm On Jan 20, 2021
chamboy:
that is what NIN is about. NIN is unique to one citizen. I commend FG for this.
and BvN is unique to community and friends ?
Re: INEC To Make NIN Compulsory For Voter Registration by fujirice: 1:27pm On Jan 20, 2021
Finally
Re: INEC To Make NIN Compulsory For Voter Registration by Jacksparrow7(m): 1:30pm On Jan 20, 2021
INEC na government property, no vex.

(1) (2) (3)

World Renowned Economist Steve Hank Draws New Cartoon For Buhari / Quit Pretending, Lets Divide Nigeria, We Aint One: Period! / CBN Deputy Gov Lose Jobs For Opposing Timing And Motive Of Sanusi's Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.