Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

What Does A Sidechick Offer That A Wife Cannot Offer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does A Sidechick Offer That A Wife Cannot Offer (6302 Views)

What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? / Wife Poured Hot Water On Her Husband Because She Found Out He Has A Sidechick / Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does A Sidechick Offer That A Wife Cannot Offer by Factfinder1(m): 1:06pm On Jan 20, 2021
What does a sidechick offer that a wife cannot offer?

Re: What Does A Sidechick Offer That A Wife Cannot Offer by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 20, 2021
Your wife can not give you doggy, bj, handjob and many many more. cry

11 Likes

Re: What Does A Sidechick Offer That A Wife Cannot Offer by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 20, 2021
Side chic smokes weed and dances naked.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does A Sidechick Offer That A Wife Cannot Offer by Buharidgeneral: 1:16pm On Jan 20, 2021
Anal Bleep

9 Likes

Re: What Does A Sidechick Offer That A Wife Cannot Offer by Karlifate: 1:18pm On Jan 20, 2021
Well, to be candid:

Side chicks have sex while Wives make love.

cheesy cheesy

16 Likes

Re: What Does A Sidechick Offer That A Wife Cannot Offer by Federalcase(m): 1:35pm On Jan 20, 2021
All na offerings

1 Like

Re: What Does A Sidechick Offer That A Wife Cannot Offer by Refinedbeing(m): 1:36pm On Jan 20, 2021
Plenty buh make i no talk.
Re: What Does A Sidechick Offer That A Wife Cannot Offer by BlackMamba69(m): 1:36pm On Jan 20, 2021
New pussy.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does A Sidechick Offer That A Wife Cannot Offer by Nanaborga(m): 1:38pm On Jan 20, 2021
They enable us taste different flavors of pussy and they know their place so most are not rude but extremely loyal, we change them immediately we notice they want to showcase their inner built gragra, they are not selfish most times as they let us have other side chicks and even bring their friends for a party , side chicks borrow us money and always want to prove that they are better than the house wives .

Any man that keeps a side chick more than 2 months is playing with fire and doesn’t know why he needs a side chick , because you are not meant to love a side chick but use a side chick to your own advantage

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does A Sidechick Offer That A Wife Cannot Offer by cristy149: 1:38pm On Jan 20, 2021
Karlifate:
Well, to be candid:

cheesy cheesy
leemao.... wife dont make love after the honeymoon phase. they just lay like a log of wood and give you starfish sex

9 Likes

Re: What Does A Sidechick Offer That A Wife Cannot Offer by kalu61(m): 1:41pm On Jan 20, 2021
5hanklee:
grin

After all these hustling, you expect me to get locked up with one pussy in the name of religion that's may not give me peace of mine, lacks these Vitamins and minerals you just mentioned above there coupled with my rushing Testosterone even at 70 years.

A poor a man, you can't tour the world, no power and the least pussy, you can't enjoy.

na sufferrness you come this world

Don't take me too serious.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does A Sidechick Offer That A Wife Cannot Offer by Bigggloadofcum: 1:49pm On Jan 20, 2021
grin

Most married women see so much wrong is sexual experiments.

A friend once lamented on how his wife wouldn't try other things. All she does is lie on the bed like a bag of garri and spread legs like rumour.

War sprung out when he suggested they try doggy style. For the love of God, doggy style o! She came complaining to me that her husband has lost his moral stance, and has gone the way of the world. She said he's become a pervert.

Mention Mouth Gig, handjob, titjob, saxophone style, cowgirl, bicycle kick style, send me to hell style, destroy my womb style, scissors style and all the Kamasutra sex styles, they'll be looking at you like you are a fallen angel.

Plus the way some of these married women dress sef. My neighbor's wife basically ties one wrapper for one week. Looking like my great grand mother.

Last last, side chick na crown.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does A Sidechick Offer That A Wife Cannot Offer by Deicide: 2:05pm On Jan 20, 2021
Karlifate:
Well, to be candid:
cheesy cheesy
Even the love self you no go see
Re: What Does A Sidechick Offer That A Wife Cannot Offer by Sonnobax15(m): 2:10pm On Jan 20, 2021
grin
Most wives can't provide doggy and caterpillar styles while most side chick can stresslessly can

The way some side chick will even dish meal for you self,you might even forget that you've a wife at home

Abi you think say na this eye nai most married men take dey tell their side chick say-"I wish I've known you before my wife,I wouldn't have married her"...

Reason am na....it's either it's the kind of food or the kind of award-winning s3x style aunty is giving uncle

8 Likes

Re: What Does A Sidechick Offer That A Wife Cannot Offer by JOACHINpedro: 2:48pm On Jan 20, 2021
Buharidgeneral:
Anal Bleep

1 Like

Re: What Does A Sidechick Offer That A Wife Cannot Offer by tnerro1(m): 3:21pm On Jan 20, 2021
All the dirty things that your precious and special wife should not do
Re: What Does A Sidechick Offer That A Wife Cannot Offer by milann: 3:31pm On Jan 20, 2021
Side chicks are adventurous. They are ready to try any style with you snake style, monkey style, dog style, cat style, kangaroo style...name them. When your wife refuses to cooperate in bed, side chicks are there for you. Side chicks can go the extra mile by making sure you forget all your troubles. They will make you happy to have them around. Infact they are life savers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does A Sidechick Offer That A Wife Cannot Offer by Factfinder1(m): 3:36pm On Jan 20, 2021
5hanklee:

She does all the chores and over see the kids a d and the affairs of the house all day how do you now expect her to have strength for all these later at night
Re: What Does A Sidechick Offer That A Wife Cannot Offer by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 20, 2021
Factfinder1:

She does all the chores and over see the kids a d and the affairs of the house all day how do you now expect her to have strength for all these later at night
This is why you need a side chick. You can't be Mrs 'do it all'. grin

5 Likes

Re: What Does A Sidechick Offer That A Wife Cannot Offer by 1beat(m): 3:45pm On Jan 20, 2021
most times understanding

1 Like

Re: What Does A Sidechick Offer That A Wife Cannot Offer by extol1(m): 3:55pm On Jan 20, 2021
cristy149:
leemao.... wife dont make love after the honeymoon phase. they just lay like a log of wood and give you starfish sex
I thought you are a female

2 Likes

Re: What Does A Sidechick Offer That A Wife Cannot Offer by FalseProphet1(m): 3:56pm On Jan 20, 2021
The dark forces have caged a lot of people on this thread. So many fornicators, the end is truly near.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does A Sidechick Offer That A Wife Cannot Offer by Peterosky(m): 4:08pm On Jan 20, 2021
I f.ck my wife because it's an obligation I must fulfill but trust me when I want to enjoy s.x,I call any of my side chicks especially my GLO.

2 Likes

Re: What Does A Sidechick Offer That A Wife Cannot Offer by Stateoforigin: 4:09pm On Jan 20, 2021
This is the type of useless threads that make nairaland front page these days
Re: What Does A Sidechick Offer That A Wife Cannot Offer by bethel13593: 4:10pm On Jan 20, 2021
The dark forces have caged a lot of people on this thread. So many fornicators, the end is truly near.
Re: What Does A Sidechick Offer That A Wife Cannot Offer by myBETmostCAST(m): 4:12pm On Jan 20, 2021
I need a side chick cool
Re: What Does A Sidechick Offer That A Wife Cannot Offer by Lawdis(m): 4:29pm On Jan 20, 2021
.....the bedmatics otan....
Re: What Does A Sidechick Offer That A Wife Cannot Offer by adadike(f): 4:32pm On Jan 20, 2021
All the people above shouting side chicks give me sex have not meet a crazy and energetic wife. By the time she is done with you, you don't even have the strength to think of side not to talk of chick

6 Likes

Re: What Does A Sidechick Offer That A Wife Cannot Offer by padi94(m): 4:35pm On Jan 20, 2021
Fresh option or variety...
Re: What Does A Sidechick Offer That A Wife Cannot Offer by CArt(m): 4:42pm On Jan 20, 2021
Factfinder1:
What does a sidechick offer that a wife cannot offer?

Satisfaction without grudges.

3 Likes

Re: What Does A Sidechick Offer That A Wife Cannot Offer by Factfinder1(m): 4:44pm On Jan 20, 2021
5hanklee:

This is why you need a side chick. You can't be Mrs 'do it all'. grin

grin grin grin will you make heaven like this??

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 5 Ways To Know If A Girl Likes You / My Boyfriend Wants Sex! What Do I Do? / Why All The Arrogant Guy, Usually Handsome.....??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.