Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President (71755 Views)

Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) / Donald Trump Leaves Hospital After Coronavirus Treatment / Anti-War Protesters Gathered Outside The White House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by handsomeyinka(m): 2:54pm On Jan 20, 2021
K
Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 20, 2021
angry
Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by dam2000(m): 2:55pm On Jan 20, 2021
awo lo
Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by F33lm3(m): 2:55pm On Jan 20, 2021
You time is up White Dude

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by SoliBayNG: 2:55pm On Jan 20, 2021
Interesting
Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by ORIENTATION101: 2:55pm On Jan 20, 2021
Ok
Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by DoctorDree(m): 2:55pm On Jan 20, 2021
Next
Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by preacherz: 2:56pm On Jan 20, 2021
Soldier go Soldier come!!

Barracks Remain.

Power is Transient
Even though d intoxicating effects of power
Hids this reality.

Nah like this e go b for some people come 2023
Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by kingxsamz(m): 2:56pm On Jan 20, 2021
Righteousness2 and Jeromejnr in sifia pains right now...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by Vikkygeee: 2:56pm On Jan 20, 2021
[/quote][quote author=Activist001 post=98258013]The greatest president of the USA. You will never be forgotten sir.

The fight is far from over. God bless the USA. cool
Oponu,which fight,there is a new president and this one is still looking forward to the Senate hearing after a second impeachment and u dey talk rum

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by composure: 2:57pm On Jan 20, 2021
Seriously I personally will miss Donald trump. Yes...to ere is human.

I watched his supporters and loyalists complaining about lots of discrepancies and evil forces coming together to outwit trump.

I have seen lots of his press conferences and the undiluted truth he spoke about many nations and uncomon actions he took.

Alot of world leaders will never attain the doggedness of trump for they are all hypocrites

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by Farki: 2:57pm On Jan 20, 2021
Bye bye Trump.
Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by cremedelacreme: 2:58pm On Jan 20, 2021
Danald Trump
You will be greatly missed.
Na man you be. I doff my cap for you.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by johncrested: 2:59pm On Jan 20, 2021
Nice
Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by Myself2(m): 2:59pm On Jan 20, 2021
Ecclesiastes chapter 3 verse 1: To everything bothered is a season and a time for every purpose under heaven
Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by Myself2(m): 3:00pm On Jan 20, 2021
composure:

I watched his supporters and loyalists complaining about lots of discrepancies and evil forces coming together to outwit trump.

I have seen lots of his press conferences and the undiluted truth he spoke about many nations and uncomon actions he took.

Alot of world leaders will never attain the doggedness of trump for they are all hypocrites

Give this man an award

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by mvem(m): 3:00pm On Jan 20, 2021
Beverlyjean:
Best president in decades...what happened to nigeria about to hit usa
US is not and will never be Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by mach7(m): 3:03pm On Jan 20, 2021
Congratulations to him as he transitions to a new life.

Like or hate him, he definitely brought changes to America. Changes which can only be judged by posterity.
Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by naijadrivablog: 3:03pm On Jan 20, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Good bye pussy ass trump

But he was your nigarrrrr. Or you want to deny and let me show you screenshots.
Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by britiko: 3:04pm On Jan 20, 2021
First of its kind departure.
A part of me feels sad for him but one thing that registers is " power is transient, so tread carefully"
Also happy for some of the last-minute pardons which are well deserving.
However, its on record that he was the toughest president of USA.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by Vikkygeee: 3:04pm On Jan 20, 2021
composure:

It is only an ignorant and unintelligent person that mistakes failing as doggedness.
-He has the lowest poll of an outgoing president in the history of the usa
-unemployment as increased by over 30% since he became president
-impeachment processes has only been carried out 4times in the history of the country, he has being impeached twice.
-he led an insurrection on the country's capitol which led to the death of 5people.
-417,000 died in 11months to a virus he called a hoax
-he built a wall he promised Mexico would pay for but he ended up spending tens of billions of dollars without Mexico paying a dime
Only a foolish lackey would not see him as the failure that he is

10 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 20, 2021
Who in the whole of nairaland is man enough to bet money with me?

Donald trump will come back and complete his second tenure as the president of USA.

Joe biden 46th presidency will be canceled.

If you are man enough.
Let us bet.

by the order of Ishawuru.
Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by Kelvin30286063(m): 3:05pm On Jan 20, 2021
He did not pack his load now. grin grin FFK will be dying right now. Lol
Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by composure: 3:05pm On Jan 20, 2021
Myself2:

Give this man an award
Thanks sir.
Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by int0x80(m): 3:07pm On Jan 20, 2021
mach7:
Congratulations to him as he transitions to a new life.

Like or hate him, he definitely brought changes to America. Changes which can only be judged by posterity.
Yeah, he brought hatred and division. Some of you guys are there in Nigeria talking bullshits without knowing what's happening on ground here.

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by seunmsg(m): 3:07pm On Jan 20, 2021
Where is righteousness89 and other false prophet that prophesied that Trump will be inaugurated for a second term no matter what? Where is the silly televangelist, Kenneth Copeland that laughed when Biden was announced as the winner of the election? Is he still laughing or is Biden having the last laugh? God has put all the liars to shame. Congratulations to Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. It’s a dawn of a new era and the entire world is excited.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by emmaoluchi: 3:07pm On Jan 20, 2021
Thanks sir and goodbye for now cos I know that you will be back after beden 4 years
Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by Mohammedoba36: 3:09pm On Jan 20, 2021
Shameless fani kayode, he should go and warship his demigod trump Hitler.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 20, 2021
Deicide:
Some people ryt now
...childish... just because he is blunt... just because he doesn't negotiate with terrorists... grow up bro
Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by PAWG(m): 3:09pm On Jan 20, 2021
Activist001:
The greatest president of the USA. You will never be forgotten sir.

The fight is far from over. God bless the USA. cool

That's how you people did and Atiku didn’t cum tongue

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by israelp(m): 3:10pm On Jan 20, 2021
na man u be trump... God nr go shame u
Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by lexy2014: 3:10pm On Jan 20, 2021
WriterNig:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-v3cRXnA24

https://edition.cnn.com/politics/live-news/biden-harris-inauguration-day-2021/index.html

This song My Way by Paul Anka summarises Trump and his presidency:

And now, the end is near
And so I face the final curtain
My friends, I'll say it clear
I'll state my case of which I'm certain
I've lived a life that's full
I traveled each and every highway
But more, much more than this
I did it my way

Regrets, I've had a few
But then again, too few to mention
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption
I planned each chartered course
Each careful step along the byway
But more, much more than this
I did it my way

Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew
When I bit off more than I could chew
But through it all, when there was doubt
I ate it up and spit it out
I faced it all and I stood tall
And did it my way

I've loved, laughed and cried
I've had my fill, my share of losing
And now, as tears subside
I find it all so amusing
To think I did all that
And may I say, not in a shy way
Oh no, no, not me
I did it my way

For what is a man, what has he got
If not himself then he has not
To say all the things he truly feels
And not the words of one who kneels
The record shows, I took the blows
But I did it my way

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

America's Power Outage: Texas Residents Line-Up To Fetch Water From Borehole / Ukrainian President Zelenskyy Signs Formal Request To Join The European Union / Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.