Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Can I Make Good Profit If I Start Trading Cryptocurrrency With 100 Dollars? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can I Make Good Profit If I Start Trading Cryptocurrrency With 100 Dollars? (392 Views)

100 Dollars To Naira Today Black Market Rate (november 11, 2023) / What Business Can I Start With 100 Thousand Naira? / Learn How To Import Almost Anything From China And Resell For Good Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Make Good Profit If I Start Trading Cryptocurrrency With 100 Dollars? by autofreak2020(m): 3:19pm On Jan 20, 2021
Hello! Does this question sound like what is in your mind? I know it, because I have asked this question a million times (maybe a hundred and three times).

If you want to make reasonable money from trading cryptocurrrency, start with minimum of $1000.

This is harsh and tough abi?�

But na the truth be that... Many people want to start trading with $5, e no go work oooo.

But wait>>>>>>>

Make I no lie, I started cryptocurrrency trading with 8,000 Naira in 2015.

I kept losing until 8k turned to something like 3,500.

I gave up. Before giving up, I bought Ethereum and I forgot to sell it. After several months, I returned to the exchange to see if I can withdraw the remaining balance.

Fiam!

3,500 turned to 96,000 because Eth price increased like crazy.

Poloniex epp our life oooo. Those who have spent over 5 years in this industry will understandsmiley

I started with hard truth, but I no need to mince words na. Wetin I wan gain from that?��‍♂️

You go know reason why I said $1,000 minimum is the best amount of capital to start. Whatever that is in Naira, just do the conversion inside your brain and get started.....�

If you want to practice cryptocurrrency trading anything from $20 to $100 is pretty cool.

But the questions were focused on minimum amount to make reasonable Profit.

If the question was 'minimum amount to use for testing microphone' I would say $100.

See my reasons >>>>

With $1k, you only need to make average of 1% profit per day to live life like bank workers in our country.

This is 30% Profit in a month, and it is $300 monthly.

No forget, $300 is 145,500 Naira a month.

With the right knowledge from people wey sabi road. Plus tight discipline and good money management as taught by successful traders.

1% per day is realistic.

If you have $100 as capital, you need to make 300% to have $300 profit in a month.

This is very unrealistic!

This is the mistake of most newbies, they want to kill big fish with tiny hook.

E no go work like biko.

Except you are a hodler, and you buy a coin that did 400% in a month which is a rare luck, you can't easily flip $100 into something reasonable in a month.

Don't forget, when you depend on luck, it makes you appear like a gambler.

Invest in core knowledge, then play around with small money for 6 months before you put more skin in the game.

Keep your questions coming, I will attend to it all in comment box.

You question fit open way for another person, so feel free to ask.

I hope you like what you just learned.

I often share valuable information on my WhatsApp status, you can save my number and say hello.

I am Ojeniyi Ayobami Abimbola, you can contact me via +2348184419936

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Can I Make Good Profit If I Start Trading Cryptocurrrency With 100 Dollars? by autofreak2020(m): 10:43pm On Jan 22, 2021
Testing out new bot

(1) (Reply)

Dramatic Rise In The Price Of 20 Tons Of LPG / FCMB Customer Dies ‘due To Bank’s Unfriendly Treatment’ (video & Pictures) / Bitcoin Wallet Empty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.