Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Boko Haram Captures & Destroys Armed Personnel Carrier Newly Acquired By Army - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Captures & Destroys Armed Personnel Carrier Newly Acquired By Army (49622 Views)

Boko Haram Displays Armed Personnel Carrier Captured From Nigerian Soldiers / Boko Haram Captures 5 Towns In Adamawa With Chants Of Alalahu Alkbar / Boko Haram Captures Damasak, 24 Hours After Buratai’s Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Captures & Destroys Armed Personnel Carrier Newly Acquired By Army by 1kinggy(m): 10:21pm On Jan 20, 2021
Pochettino:
Headline should be; Boko Haram destroys APC

cry cry cry
Re: Boko Haram Captures & Destroys Armed Personnel Carrier Newly Acquired By Army by bigcasava1(m): 10:29pm On Jan 20, 2021
dre11:
Boko Haram Terrorists Capture, Destroy Armed Personnel Carrier Newly Acquired By Nigerian Army

https://saharareporters.com/2021/01/20/again-boko-haram-terrorists-capture-destroy-armed-personnel-carrier-newly-acquired
I believe BH report the Niger Army to report
Re: Boko Haram Captures & Destroys Armed Personnel Carrier Newly Acquired By Army by bigcasava1(m): 10:29pm On Jan 20, 2021
bigcasava1:
I believe BH report the Nigeria Army to report
Re: Boko Haram Captures & Destroys Armed Personnel Carrier Newly Acquired By Army by rimam849(m): 10:41pm On Jan 20, 2021
I WILL SHOOT ANY IDIOT THAT WILL TELL ME "wait for order" IF I WAS IN THE ARMY ESPECIALLY UNDER A TERROR ATTACK!!!
Re: Boko Haram Captures & Destroys Armed Personnel Carrier Newly Acquired By Army by ayenale1(m): 3:27am On Jan 21, 2021
I believe 2 mins sheksu video than 20mins Nigeria army broadcast...shekau will boost of what he has achieve through Nigeria army but DHQ will lie about their achievement and even do Photoshop...my friend will say, anybody that want to be Nigeria president must know shekau and get endorsement from him and i believe it cos bubu himself can't claim he doesn't know shekau...
Re: Boko Haram Captures & Destroys Armed Personnel Carrier Newly Acquired By Army by Ikpongiton: 4:21am On Jan 21, 2021
buhari's hand work
Re: Boko Haram Captures & Destroys Armed Personnel Carrier Newly Acquired By Army by HIPROFILE(m): 4:29am On Jan 21, 2021
owobokiri:
That's how they're destroying Borno while the government is busy "rebuilding".. is there any sense in rebuilding an environment still witnessing active warfare?

Are you just knowing that the main scam is the government most esp Nigerian Government whose system is designed for corrupt practices

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Captures & Destroys Armed Personnel Carrier Newly Acquired By Army by Rikidony(m): 11:21am On Jan 21, 2021
Rawhumper:
We know you are sent from the military to build the little respect you guys can get.

Anyways we have seen the pictures and even the Army accepted there was ambush.

Please keep this propaganda because that's what destroy people....refusing to accept the fact or reality.

We used to have gallant army, but now that was once upon a time in Nigeria.....like they ALWAYS SAY I GET AM BEFORE NO BE PROPERTY!

Stop talking trash, all you Boko haram apologist, your days and the days of your paymaster are soon coming to an end, whether you wail from now till tomorrow the current military onslaught on the insurgent will continue.

#OperationTuraTakaibango cool cool cool cool

[/quote]
Re: Boko Haram Captures & Destroys Armed Personnel Carrier Newly Acquired By Army by Rikidony(m): 11:26am On Jan 21, 2021
Drella:

Have you had your drugs today?

I should be asking you that..
Re: Boko Haram Captures & Destroys Armed Personnel Carrier Newly Acquired By Army by Rawhumper(m): 8:08pm On Jan 21, 2021
Lol.....no the US will supply Apaches, Blackhawks and Chinooks even F19 and super fortress etc in your dreams.

Instead of you to push for the removal of service chiefs and Buhari, you are day dreaming....you don't knw that Nigeria can never be safe as long as we have these people.

Boko haram is truly taking more lives everyday, you screaming long live Nigeria when people are dying and suffering.

Please wake up and pray and work for a better change.

Las Las I have a dream...

Rikidony:

Stop talking trash, all you Boko haram apologist, your days and the days of your paymaster are soon coming to an end, whether you wail from now till tomorrow the current military onslaught on the insurgent will continue.

#OperationTuraTakaibango cool cool cool cool

Re: Boko Haram Captures & Destroys Armed Personnel Carrier Newly Acquired By Army by Taba21: 8:44pm On Jan 21, 2021
BigSarah:
We have won this war , they said!.

Mumu country

Re: Boko Haram Captures & Destroys Armed Personnel Carrier Newly Acquired By Army by Drella(m): 10:05am On Jan 22, 2021
Rikidony:

I should be asking you that..

When you rely on the media too much for information,you get misinformed!

It is what they want you to hear/know that you will hear/know!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ogbonnaya Onu Asked To Give Account As Ex-Minister Of Science & Technology / President Buhari Appoints Lt-Col Y.M. Dodo As His New ADC. / Buhari Pictured With Michelle And Barack Obama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.