Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,149 members, 7,825,589 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Boko Haram Captures & Destroys Armed Personnel Carrier Newly Acquired By Army - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Captures & Destroys Armed Personnel Carrier Newly Acquired By Army (49634 Views)

Boko Haram Displays Armed Personnel Carrier Captured From Nigerian Soldiers / Boko Haram Captures 5 Towns In Adamawa With Chants Of Alalahu Alkbar / Boko Haram Captures Damasak, 24 Hours After Buratai’s Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Captures & Destroys Armed Personnel Carrier Newly Acquired By Army by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 20, 2021
But the Nigerian army posted that picture as part of their wins against boko Haram.
Which made me wonder how Boko Haram could be using such a big and sophisticated APC.
It would only be possible in the event that they captured it from our troops,so I found it wierd that Nigerian troops were celebrating destroying their own vehicle which they should have simply retrieved.
So it was even BH dealing the blow.
I wonder why they choose to destroy not capture it, perhaps it wouldn't fit into their nimble formation.
That is how they'll be wasting the nations resources on a pointless, endless,self-sustaining,self-inflicted wat.
Has this country not tried for the North?
Re: Boko Haram Captures & Destroys Armed Personnel Carrier Newly Acquired By Army by flokii: 6:17pm On Jan 20, 2021
I'm sure it's part of the rubbish produced by Innoson.

Why won't they kill our soldiers when you send them to battle with inferior vehicles and weapons
Re: Boko Haram Captures & Destroys Armed Personnel Carrier Newly Acquired By Army by FBIBOT(m): 6:18pm On Jan 20, 2021
Owo wọ̀ gbó
Re: Boko Haram Captures & Destroys Armed Personnel Carrier Newly Acquired By Army by chaloskyx: 6:18pm On Jan 20, 2021
we have decimated them eradicated them left no stones on touched boko haram have been defeated see una …..failed commander in chief of the armed forces abeg your tenure would come to an end and hopefully a more competent person would lead our forces to victory as for now the only thing our commander in chief can command are cows

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Captures & Destroys Armed Personnel Carrier Newly Acquired By Army by 400billionman: 6:20pm On Jan 20, 2021
owobokiri:
That's how they're destroying Borno while the government is busy "rebuilding".. is there any sense in rebuilding an environment still witnessing active warfare?

Their brains are on auto pilot.

Bomb, Rebuild, Bomb.

Fighting Boko Haram is one of the agents of poverty in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Captures & Destroys Armed Personnel Carrier Newly Acquired By Army by 400billionman: 6:33pm On Jan 20, 2021
Kelvin30286063:
Sahara reporter is a bad blood for this country. I don't like this government but the desperation of Sahara reporters to spread negative news is tasteless!
What kind of news is this now. You can't even give us picture evidence to backup your claim. Is that what dey see on CNN!

That was the second pix that NA posted as part of their destruction of BH gun trucks.

That vehicle is a special arms carrier that only national armies can purchase from OEMs.

BH modifies Toyota Hilux Vehicles and mount them with guns.
Re: Boko Haram Captures & Destroys Armed Personnel Carrier Newly Acquired By Army by Papichulostunne(m): 6:35pm On Jan 20, 2021
dre11:
Boko Haram Terrorists Capture, Destroy Armed Personnel Carrier Newly Acquired By Nigerian Army

https://saharareporters.com/2021/01/20/again-boko-haram-terrorists-capture-destroy-armed-personnel-carrier-newly-acquired

Dont use the word "capture".. Use the word "Gifted"
Re: Boko Haram Captures & Destroys Armed Personnel Carrier Newly Acquired By Army by DonFreshmoney(m): 6:42pm On Jan 20, 2021
January 7th, the 8 APCs were launched.. less than 2 weeks later, iswap have already captured one of them

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Captures & Destroys Armed Personnel Carrier Newly Acquired By Army by Godons1: 6:42pm On Jan 20, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:

SHUT UP THERE!
YOU IGNORANT FELLOW!!!

Re: Boko Haram Captures & Destroys Armed Personnel Carrier Newly Acquired By Army by 400billionman: 6:43pm On Jan 20, 2021
uruba23:
Nigeria Army needs rugged light vehicles in that terrain but the like to give soldiers false sense of security with those intimidating vehicles... Las Las an IED planted on the road neutralises them like David slew Goliath... Heavy vehicles like this are needed if the Gun truck are run via automation so two people can be playing shooting game inside the truck using a visual display cameras that see the battle zones. Then you can mount four guns on the Truck. Precision would be mad, once the terrorists appear on the screen and a visual annotation picks him up he is doomed. There should also be a way to integrate sensors that can detect IED's meters away before the vehicle pass it... and Israel has a technology that neutralises rocket propeller fire so a combination of those technologies would give the Nigeria Army a supercombat vehicle...

Nah distant RPG blow up that vehicle.

The class teacher does not want to change his class reps.

Nigerians elected ineptitude. Performance is not part of leadership.
Re: Boko Haram Captures & Destroys Armed Personnel Carrier Newly Acquired By Army by Deleop0: 6:57pm On Jan 20, 2021
[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Boko Haram Captures & Destroys Armed Personnel Carrier Newly Acquired By Army by Deleop0: 6:59pm On Jan 20, 2021
sad
Re: Boko Haram Captures & Destroys Armed Personnel Carrier Newly Acquired By Army by AlfaB: 7:03pm On Jan 20, 2021
Bahamas95:
Joining the Nigerian military is another way of commiting suicide.

Especially if you are from the south.
Re: Boko Haram Captures & Destroys Armed Personnel Carrier Newly Acquired By Army by etrange: 7:05pm On Jan 20, 2021
mightyhazel:
is this not the same pix peddled around online as vehicles captured from insurgents and destroyed?

Lol... the picture has been used so many times already.
Re: Boko Haram Captures & Destroys Armed Personnel Carrier Newly Acquired By Army by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 20, 2021
400billionman:

Nah distant RPG blow up that vehicle.

The class teacher does not want to change his class reps.

Nigerians elected ineptitude. Performance is not part of leadership.
Well may be Baba is finding it hard to adapt when you left the Army in 1983 you would be very cautious adopting new military practice in 2021 so you still needs Soldiers that can understand you and put you through 2021 traditions ...it is asking a 2001 kids to tell you what was Arsenal goal on a black and white TV surely there would vexing somewhere so Biko let us leave Baba alone he is catching up small small.
Re: Boko Haram Captures & Destroys Armed Personnel Carrier Newly Acquired By Army by Brooklynsouth(f): 7:11pm On Jan 20, 2021
Rikidony:
Fake News, Boko Haram and Iswap is currently receiving it hot from the Nigerian Troops, they have no option than to be spreading fake propaganda to survive, i cant wait for the 3 JF-17 Thunder jet fighter to arrive from Pakistan and the Wing looong drones from China, also hoping the incoming US administration will deliver the 12 Super Tucano, Boko haram and ISWAP go hear am.

GOD BLESS THE NIGERIAN MILITARY
ngpatriot
Re: Boko Haram Captures & Destroys Armed Personnel Carrier Newly Acquired By Army by Deejay777(m): 7:20pm On Jan 20, 2021
owobokiri:
That's how they're destroying Borno while the government is busy "rebuilding".. is there any sense in rebuilding an environment still witnessing active warfare?
There's sense in it now, how else will they embezzle hundreds of millions of naira?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Captures & Destroys Armed Personnel Carrier Newly Acquired By Army by Emzenoz(m): 7:20pm On Jan 20, 2021
Its now a case of you burn my own, I carry your own. Crime no longer have a scale in Nigeria
Re: Boko Haram Captures & Destroys Armed Personnel Carrier Newly Acquired By Army by Rawhumper(m): 7:21pm On Jan 20, 2021
And that is what is happening cheesy.

quote author=Pochettino post=98260495]Headline should be; Boko Haram destroys APC[/quote]
Re: Boko Haram Captures & Destroys Armed Personnel Carrier Newly Acquired By Army by VonSmallhausen: 7:30pm On Jan 20, 2021
flokii:
I'm sure it's part of the rubbish produced by Innoson.

Why won't they kill our soldiers when you send them to battle with inferior vehicles and weapons

Wrong sir!!
Isotrex Manufacturing FZE is a Dubai based Company. By the way what makes you think Innoson products are rubbish? Do you know from experience or you just assume anything made in Nigeria must be rubbish?
what kind of self-hate is that?
By the way note that every country producing anything at all from toothpicks to aircraft had to start somewhere!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Captures & Destroys Armed Personnel Carrier Newly Acquired By Army by israelmao(m): 7:34pm On Jan 20, 2021
Don't worry Buhari will buy another one and still keep Buratai.
Re: Boko Haram Captures & Destroys Armed Personnel Carrier Newly Acquired By Army by CSTRR: 7:40pm On Jan 20, 2021
Our army is poorly trained.
Re: Boko Haram Captures & Destroys Armed Personnel Carrier Newly Acquired By Army by Rawhumper(m): 7:50pm On Jan 20, 2021
We know you are sent from the military to build the little respect you guys can get.

Anyways we have seen the pictures and even the Army accepted there was ambush.

Please keep this propaganda because that's what destroy people....refusing to accept the fact or reality.

We used to have gallant army, but now that was once upon a time in Nigeria.....like they ALWAYS SAY I GET AM BEFORE NO BE PROPERTY!

Rikidony:
Fake News, Boko Haram and Iswap is currently receiving it hot from the Nigerian Troops, they have no option than to be spreading fake propaganda to survive, i cant wait for the 3 JF-17 Thunder jet fighter to arrive from Pakistan and the Wing looong drones from China, also hoping the incoming US administration will deliver the 12 Super Tucano, Boko haram and ISWAP go hear am.

Re: Boko Haram Captures & Destroys Armed Personnel Carrier Newly Acquired By Army by erospecial: 7:53pm On Jan 20, 2021
sai buhari.
the north is safer than Niger Delta.
lol though!
Re: Boko Haram Captures & Destroys Armed Personnel Carrier Newly Acquired By Army by thaoriginator: 7:57pm On Jan 20, 2021
Doomsday.. It will consume those that are rejoicing.
Re: Boko Haram Captures & Destroys Armed Personnel Carrier Newly Acquired By Army by Qoko: 7:59pm On Jan 20, 2021
Wicked and unarmed civilians has done it once again.
Re: Boko Haram Captures & Destroys Armed Personnel Carrier Newly Acquired By Army by Drella(m): 8:01pm On Jan 20, 2021
Rikidony:

Have you had your drugs today?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Captures & Destroys Armed Personnel Carrier Newly Acquired By Army by JVector: 8:05pm On Jan 20, 2021
An Army Prophet General said Boko Haram will be digraced in 2021
Re: Boko Haram Captures & Destroys Armed Personnel Carrier Newly Acquired By Army by Mcreloaded(m): 8:07pm On Jan 20, 2021
Ordinary keke have trackers not to talk of this expensive APC.

When a vehicle like this have tracker it then means that the Nigerian Air force should be able to track it and know where it is with ordinary android phone assuming their drones can't function and the army should be able to track it after the Air force must have bombed the hell out of everything and every terrorist within the vicinity of the APC.

Abi is it rocket science to put car tracker on these expensive vehicles and destroy it along with the insurgents instead of slowing the insurgents to make use of the captured vehicles.

The book haram pics are much more clearer than the ones the Nigerian military is always releasing.
Re: Boko Haram Captures & Destroys Armed Personnel Carrier Newly Acquired By Army by Bahamas95(m): 8:15pm On Jan 20, 2021
AlfaB:

Especially if you are from the south.
Yap....Any southerner that joins the Nigerian army at this point in time is a big fool.

It would be better off using yourself for ritual that would benefit your family than sacrificing yourself for a pathetic country like Nigeria.....Any reasonable Nigerian should know by now they are playing politics with the insurgency. The ogas at the top don't give a damn about the soldiers dying like chickens .

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Captures & Destroys Armed Personnel Carrier Newly Acquired By Army by Fantasticcc: 8:53pm On Jan 20, 2021
grin
FalseProphet1:
I see so many young soldiers dessert the Nigerian army, I see them leave as a result of poor welfare and lack of proper equipment. I see the presidency not concerned about the incident. I see gullible Nigerians calling the runaway soldiers cowards. I see the Nigerian army greatly weakened. This I have seen.
Re: Boko Haram Captures & Destroys Armed Personnel Carrier Newly Acquired By Army by owobokiri(m): 9:14pm On Jan 20, 2021
Deejay777:

There's sense in it now, how else will they embezzle hundreds of millions of naira?
Lol,
No be small thing..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri / Ogbonnaya Onu Asked To Give Account As Ex-Minister Of Science & Technology / Femi Kuti Tells Osinbajo: I Won't Support Buhari At Felabration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.