Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

What Was Your Bitter Experience In Your Secondary School Days - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Was Your Bitter Experience In Your Secondary School Days (287 Views)

In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? / Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? / Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Was Your Bitter Experience In Your Secondary School Days by landmark86: 5:30pm On Jan 20, 2021
I attended Government Secondary School (Boys only) in my state.
The school is very popular within the state as a result of the havoc some of the students do cause within and outside the school premises.
I will never forget what happen in 2002 when me and some of my classmate mistakenly break our school bus (coaster) wind scream while playing ball.
We were cut in the scene and serious punishment was given to us by the school authority for three days.
Day 1: we clean every toilets, sweep and mop all staffs offices.
Day 2: we cut all the grasses around the school environment
Day 3: we dogged 5 pit (8ft down)

After this we are given 10 strokes of cane each on the school assembly. We are made a scape goat for that year.

Kindly share yours
Re: What Was Your Bitter Experience In Your Secondary School Days by Deasegun19(m): 5:54pm On Jan 20, 2021
Make I reason am
Re: What Was Your Bitter Experience In Your Secondary School Days by Herbephe1(m): 6:27pm On Jan 20, 2021
The day I was relieved of my post as the senior Prefect due to my disagreement with my principal.My "lovely" friends then started avoiding me like a plague..hmm no one associates with failures

(1) (Reply)

34 Popular Grammatical Blunders... / Strike: FG, Varsity Workers Adjourn Meeting Till Friday / Is It Possible To Pass ATS Exams At One Sitting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.