Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

First Bank :A Den For Fraudsters.... - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / First Bank :A Den For Fraudsters.... (2150 Views)

Is Hope Ps Bank A Scam / Is Bitcoin Bank A Scam? / Guys Read How Two Fraudsters Team-up To Rip Me My Hard Earn Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: First Bank :A Den For Fraudsters.... by edunwanna: 8:42am On Jan 22, 2021
Na today?

Firstbank is a thief bank, Na when dem never steal from you, you will never know.
Very useless bank.

They should change dere names to Lastbank

Ole nie.
Re: First Bank :A Den For Fraudsters.... by UNNGRADUATEEE: 10:00am On May 07
prettyirene:
Growing up in the 80's , i am usually amazed by the advert of first bank, with the elephant symbolising strength and displaying confidence as truly the first. And i clearly understood while old folks and first generational businesses would not want to make a swift change to putting their money else where,even though they have other bank accounts but they would prefer leaving a large chunk of their money to first bank. I guess they believe in these saying, the older, the better.
But unfortunately what has happened to me in the last weeks with regards First Bank has left a sour taste in my mouth and utterly disappointed to say the lest .
On 20th December, i got invited by a friend thru Telegram for a business investment . Note i dont believe in get quick rich scheme, never participated in MMM, but because i was invited by my contact who i later found out her whatsapp was hacked, i yielded, the name of the investment platform is MBA TRADING AND CAPITAL INVESTMENT LIMITED runned by one Mrs Adeola kate balogun this platform had over 21 thousand followers with different testimonies, i decided to give it a shot and made my intentions knew . I was asked to invest and i invested 100k Immediately i paid the sum of 100k into a first bank account Mr Femi Emmanuel 3158974565 from my GTBANK account on 20th December at 8.25am. i notified Ms Adeola Kate Balogun who is the admin of group and sent her my proof of payments, she then sent me a number to call 08111106087 . Upon calling this number i would be given a registration code and unique id.
I called the above number and i was asked to pay in more money i tried arguing with him that was not the agreement, he insisted that was the only way i would have acess to the promo. Then i realised i was defrauded.
I quickly wrote to first contact that is first bank customer care centre and they advised me to get the law enforement agency involved , i got a court order or rather bankers order.
I went to submit the at the nearest first bank on Aka road uyo. The customer care lady i met at the bank her attitude towards my case was very disheartening. I was sent by first bank to report the case to GTBANK that GTBANK would handle the case.
I went to my bank to report the incident but Gtbank wasnt impressed with the manner first bank is handling the case. First bank is the recipient bank why should they be sending you to us . According to the manager this is not the first time its happening any time a case of fraud is been perpetuated by a customer from first bank, they would expect the corresponding banks involved to investigate the case instead of the other way round.
At the moment in Akwa-Ibom, Barrack police station in Uyo has over 50 cases of fraudulent transactions and over 80% of the fraudulent activities are done with different first bank accounts.
Though i am not giving up on this matter , please people should be weary on how you transact business with a first bank account holder particularly if its a new business deal online.
Please kindly spread the word. Below are evidences of my transactions.
I spoke to the branch manager and he was advising me to forget the money imagine.
He went through the said account and he could confirm that the account holder actually opened the account for fraudulent transactions as money do not stay upto 5 secs as money is hitting the acount its been transferred.

The name of the guy is Mr Femi Emmanuel
ACCOUNT number 3158974566 first bank Auchi Branch
Telephone number: 08111106087
Please fam, kindly assist me in tagging CBN and First bank on twitter and putting it on front Page. Thanks and God bless you. Amen
May we never fall in the

please how did this case finally resolved?

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You're Between The Age Of 21 To 27years...this Is For You / Can You Trade Options & Crypto / Deal Done

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.