Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Makinde Faults Call For Herdsmen’s Exit From Oyo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makinde Faults Call For Herdsmen’s Exit From Oyo (23548 Views)

Makinde Faults Atiku’s Silence On Ibadan Explosion / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Suspension Of Ruga Settlements For Herdsmen / Ruga: List Of 11 States FG Approved For Herdsmen Settlement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makinde Faults Call For Herdsmen’s Exit From Oyo by happney65: 9:25pm On Jan 20, 2021
bbs
Re: Makinde Faults Call For Herdsmen’s Exit From Oyo by AlfaB: 9:25pm On Jan 20, 2021
Na dem. grin grin grin grin grin Afo!Nja!
Re: Makinde Faults Call For Herdsmen’s Exit From Oyo by atonement12: 9:25pm On Jan 20, 2021
AtikuNetwork:
I commend the governor for not this position. It seems some people in the Southern part of the country are hell-bent on stoking ethnic tension under the pretext of insecurity. There is insecurity in every part of Nigeria, and Fulani herders are not the only ones responsible for all the crimes happening in this country. What I see happening is a scapegoating of a tribe to promote an agenda of ethnic cleansing. This cannot be allowed to stand.

I will urge my fellow igbo countrymen in particular to exercise restraint in their eagerness to incite ethnic tensions because they seem to be at the forefront of this ugly trend. I noticed they are trying to incite Yorubas to follow the same path that the fugitive Nnamdi Kanu's illegal security riff-raffs did in Ebonyi when they chased out Fulanis. Let's all be guided so as not to escalate tensions.

Nigeria belongs to all of us, and we should not set a bad precedent of evictions of non-natives on ethnic grounds, because if this is allowed to continue, it will not favour any of us.
"Nigeria belongs to all of us"-Be honest! You don't really believe this, do you?

2 Likes

Re: Makinde Faults Call For Herdsmen’s Exit From Oyo by Akasammyoka: 9:26pm On Jan 20, 2021
Oh, so yoruba do contradict each other on this miyetti allah grazing too. This is interesting
Re: Makinde Faults Call For Herdsmen’s Exit From Oyo by zoghys: 9:27pm On Jan 20, 2021
Baawaa:
Makinde is mad for this statement,because herdsmen have not kill any of your relative.Don't worry it will soon affect you

So what do you expect him to say, come on air and give ultimate to the Fulani herdsmen. The guy is just playing politics, he knows better.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makinde Faults Call For Herdsmen’s Exit From Oyo by chloride6: 9:27pm On Jan 20, 2021
2 ge 4..

Tinubu people should go and face their hustle
Re: Makinde Faults Call For Herdsmen’s Exit From Oyo by bigfish3k: 9:28pm On Jan 20, 2021
Queseda:
This Mankide is the only sensible man from that region. I pity yoruba people if they allow Igbo push them to fight the North. The north fear nobody, ask those who tried in 1966
Foolish
Sunday igboho is now igbo

So igbos are the ones killing farmers in Oyo forest.
Igbo bone go hang your throat

Don't you know that akeredolu and makinde are at loggerheads over the last elections that makinde supported PDP candidate and also lead the PDP delegation to the ondo elections.

Since then they have been opposing each other

2 Likes

Re: Makinde Faults Call For Herdsmen’s Exit From Oyo by Risingblue008(m): 9:28pm On Jan 20, 2021
So shall it be
Re: Makinde Faults Call For Herdsmen’s Exit From Oyo by VirginFinder: 9:28pm On Jan 20, 2021
Okay, but what steps has he taken to address the issues on ground

Sunday Igboho and supporters do have genuine grievances which must be addressed.

3 Likes

Re: Makinde Faults Call For Herdsmen’s Exit From Oyo by Loveurneighbour: 9:28pm On Jan 20, 2021
Mr Governor, you're on track for correcting him. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Makinde Faults Call For Herdsmen’s Exit From Oyo by Aphrygian(m): 9:29pm On Jan 20, 2021
zoghys:

So what do you expect him to say, come on air and give ultimate to the Fulani herdsmen. The guy is just playing politics, he knows better.
Na only you sabi wetin dey ground,is Sunday not part of markindes carcous
Re: Makinde Faults Call For Herdsmen’s Exit From Oyo by Baawaa(m): 9:29pm On Jan 20, 2021
zoghys:

He is playing dirty politics with lives of his people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makinde Faults Call For Herdsmen’s Exit From Oyo by Jibsy203(m): 9:30pm On Jan 20, 2021
The are called afonjas for a reason,read the story of afonja you will understand very well..very hopeless and senseless cunning set of ppl that will even betray there own mother from de womb grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Makinde Faults Call For Herdsmen’s Exit From Oyo by NORSIYK(m): 9:31pm On Jan 20, 2021
I've always loved this man's action but I must say that he sounded so weak here, he should have taken a tough stance like that of ondo governor
Re: Makinde Faults Call For Herdsmen’s Exit From Oyo by Loveurneighbour: 9:32pm On Jan 20, 2021
Baawaa:
Makinde is mad for this statement,because herdsmen have not kill any of your relative.Don't worry it will soon affect you
Who is the real mad man between u and him?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makinde Faults Call For Herdsmen’s Exit From Oyo by Baawaa(m): 9:33pm On Jan 20, 2021
Loveurneighbour:

Who is the real mad man between u and him?
Ask your father

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makinde Faults Call For Herdsmen’s Exit From Oyo by muykem: 9:35pm On Jan 20, 2021
Wrong way to handle sensitive issues like this. In inasmuch I know where the governor is coming from, the best approach is to call Sunday igboho and others to round table for negotiation and allow them to rescind the order by themselves. The governor will soon need them when fulani unleashed full scale mayhem in oyo state.

3 Likes

Re: Makinde Faults Call For Herdsmen’s Exit From Oyo by Loveurneighbour: 9:35pm On Jan 20, 2021
The agenda of ethnic cleansing cannot be allowed to stand. Because it will cause more harm than good. Only the sensible ones will understand.

1 Like

Re: Makinde Faults Call For Herdsmen’s Exit From Oyo by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 20, 2021
HHHHMM THIS IS WHAT WE ARE SAYING ABOUT YORUBA'S HHHHMM OLAGBARA
Re: Makinde Faults Call For Herdsmen’s Exit From Oyo by Nauttyprof(m): 9:37pm On Jan 20, 2021
A very poor response from the governor. How about those who lost their lives through kidnapping and murder? Didn't he hear also of the Doctor who returned to his hometown to invest, established a company and employed people in that company but was kidnapped and eventually killed? Didn't he hear also of the mother who was killed?

Why didn't he as the governor come out to put in place preventive measures that will save lives of the indigenes? After loss counted by the real indigenes of the state, all he could come up with was to talk about constitution at the expense of lives lost.

Didn't the same constitution talk about his responsibility in protecting the lives of citizens or did he forget that part?

It is really so sad.

6 Likes

Re: Makinde Faults Call For Herdsmen’s Exit From Oyo by Adebowale89(m): 9:37pm On Jan 20, 2021
AtikuNetwork:
I commend the governor for not this position. It seems some people in the Southern part of the country are hell-bent on stoking ethnic tension under the pretext of insecurity. There is insecurity in every part of Nigeria, and Fulani herders are not the only ones responsible for all the crimes happening in this country. What I see happening is a scapegoating of a tribe to promote an agenda of ethnic cleansing. This cannot be allowed to stand.

I will urge my fellow igbo countrymen in particular to exercise restraint in their eagerness to incite ethnic tensions because they seem to be at the forefront of this ugly trend. I noticed they are trying to incite Yorubas to follow the same path that the fugitive Nnamdi Kanu's illegal security riff-raffs did in Ebonyi when they chased out Fulanis. Let's all be guided so as not to escalate tensions.

Nigeria belongs to all of us, and we should not set a bad precedent of evictions of non-natives on ethnic grounds, because if this is allowed to continue, it will not favour any of us.

and the killing and hijacking of our major roads? you see what I detest about you half brain specimen is your ability to defend the uselessness of these unnecessary killing and inability to provide lasting suggestion to the solution of the killing

is constitution now more valuable than human life, you this dummmies sef

3 Likes

Re: Makinde Faults Call For Herdsmen’s Exit From Oyo by phemmy88(m): 9:38pm On Jan 20, 2021
I trust FAYOSE on issues like this .....Man has balls made of steel

6 Likes

Re: Makinde Faults Call For Herdsmen’s Exit From Oyo by Loveurneighbour: 9:38pm On Jan 20, 2021
Baawaa:

Ask your father
Hahahaha... They say "A bad tree does not yield good fruits". Your response shows who you are. Get well soon!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makinde Faults Call For Herdsmen’s Exit From Oyo by Onepeople: 9:39pm On Jan 20, 2021
Tolexander:
Makinde has finally bowed to the pressure from Aso Rock.

Seyi Makinde, try to be a man like your counterpart, Rotimi Akeredolu in Ondo State
dirty politics, how can play politics with people's life,the same reason I have shown so much hatred on igbo governor's.

1 Like

Re: Makinde Faults Call For Herdsmen’s Exit From Oyo by atonement12: 9:39pm On Jan 20, 2021
The least Makinde should have done is to make sure the Fulani criminals are properly investigated and prosecuted. More importantly, follow in the constitutional steps taken by Governor Akeredolu, in order to safeguard the life and property of his people. He is however busy chasing shadows.

1 Like

Re: Makinde Faults Call For Herdsmen’s Exit From Oyo by kayjay69(m): 9:40pm On Jan 20, 2021
This is why Yoruba people must never look up to politicians. In the end, they will play people around like pawns for their chess game. They simply do not care about the livelihood and security of their constituents. If a full scale war were to take place, they will flee this country in their private jets to join their families in foreign lands.

Politicians will only do things that are favourable to their political survival and growth. It does not matter how many lives will be sacrificed to accomplish this, they are just collateral damage. This is why in a country such as nigeria, the ordinary man must arm himself and protect what is his rather than look to our collectively failed system for help.

3 Likes

Re: Makinde Faults Call For Herdsmen’s Exit From Oyo by seunmsg(m): 9:40pm On Jan 20, 2021
Wow! Just wow! At a time when everybody was already mobilizing support for Akeredolu and Sunday Igboho, Seyi Makinde decided to betray the cause.

If an APC governor or Tinubu had taken this position, social media would be on fire right now.

5 Likes

Re: Makinde Faults Call For Herdsmen’s Exit From Oyo by PrinceOfLagos: 9:41pm On Jan 20, 2021
Fulani are welcomed in south west

1 Like

Re: Makinde Faults Call For Herdsmen’s Exit From Oyo by IamAtikulate: 9:42pm On Jan 20, 2021
AtikuNetwork:
I commend the governor for this position. It seems some people in the Southern part of the country are hell-bent on stoking ethnic tension under the pretext of insecurity. There is insecurity in every part of Nigeria, and Fulani herders are not the only ones responsible for all the crimes happening in this country. What I see happening is a scapegoating of a tribe to promote an agenda of ethnic cleansing. This cannot be allowed to stand.

So Igbos are Sunday Igboho? Yorubas people, the fight you guys are ernestly praying to have with Ndi Igbo, una go get am one day.

Sunday Igboho threatened Fulani's, you are calling Ndi Igbo.

Your brothers destroyed Lagos during EndSARS protest, una blame Ndi Igbo.

Fulani killed a daughter of Afenifere leader, Tinubu mentioned Igbos.

The fight una dey beg, una go get am.

Slittery, shady and unreliable creatures.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makinde Faults Call For Herdsmen’s Exit From Oyo by Gbogbowa: 9:44pm On Jan 20, 2021
My gov, you miss it this time around and disappoint me,no Yoruba man can lead animals in any part of the north,even rev kukah is been threatened.we live and do business in the north like a second citizen,pls don't fight your own people because of the fulanis you can't handle crisis like modakeke and Ife o, kindly toe the path of Akeredolu or look away

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Lived In My Home For 8 Months When PDP Was In Power -buba Marwa / Amaechi’s Admission Of Failure Shows Rivers Deserves A Better Governor - Wike / APC Planning To Forcefully Takeover National Assembly Tomorrow - CUPP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.