Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Makinde Faults Call For Herdsmen’s Exit From Oyo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makinde Faults Call For Herdsmen’s Exit From Oyo (23568 Views)

Makinde Faults Atiku’s Silence On Ibadan Explosion / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Suspension Of Ruga Settlements For Herdsmen / Ruga: List Of 11 States FG Approved For Herdsmen Settlement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makinde Faults Call For Herdsmen’s Exit From Oyo by Cti28(m): 5:27am On Jan 21, 2021
AtikuNetwork:
I commend the governor for this position. It seems some people in the Southern part of the country are hell-bent on stoking ethnic tension under the pretext of insecurity. There is insecurity in every part of Nigeria, and Fulani herders are not the only ones responsible for all the crimes happening in this country. What I see happening is a scapegoating of a tribe to promote an agenda of ethnic cleansing. This cannot be allowed to stand.

I will urge my fellow igbo countrymen in particular to exercise restraint in their eagerness to incite ethnic tensions because they seem to be at the forefront of this ugly trend. I noticed they are trying to incite Yorubas to follow the same path that the fugitive Nnamdi Kanu's illegal security riff-raffs did in Ebonyi when they chased out Fulanis. Let's all be guided so as not to escalate tensions.

Nigeria belongs to all of us, and we should not set a bad precedent of evictions of non-natives on ethnic grounds, because if this is allowed to continue, it will not favour any of us.

Yeah, but appointment belongs to the North
Re: Makinde Faults Call For Herdsmen’s Exit From Oyo by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:39am On Jan 21, 2021
Queseda:
This Mankide is the only sensible man from that region. I pity yoruba people if they allow Igbo push them to fight the North. The north fear nobody, ask those who tried in 1966

Senseless comment.
Re: Makinde Faults Call For Herdsmen’s Exit From Oyo by banio: 6:27am On Jan 21, 2021
Skynet45:
Chase them out, I repeat we don't want fulanis. Let them leave with their cows, what's their value to yorubas. Makinde should grow some balls and do the right thing

Fulanis killed an oba in ondo state, they killed fashoranti daughter, they killed aaua registrar.
If Fulanis can't live where people live in towns and cities then they should leave.

How can Fulanis come to Yoruba land and be killing yorubas, yet this spineless governor is saying rubbish. You'll lose your second if u don't act now

When You occupy a land as a group for 100years that land becomes yours permanently.
That's why the Fulanis are living and burying their dead in the forest. They certainly have an agenda.
Re: Makinde Faults Call For Herdsmen’s Exit From Oyo by Quaddafi29: 7:28am On Jan 21, 2021
I am sure he has a case with EFCC hence he is shivering before the Fulani herdsmen. How can somebody allow those killers to be in his state? Many of those herdsmen are innocent but most are behind all manner of crimes being perpetuated in the country. There is pasture I. The north, let them go and raise their cows there as the south raise their pigs and chicken in the soutn
Re: Makinde Faults Call For Herdsmen’s Exit From Oyo by Buffalo2(m): 8:51am On Jan 21, 2021
Continue falling my hand o Shoogbo
Re: Makinde Faults Call For Herdsmen’s Exit From Oyo by Tochj(m): 9:01am On Jan 21, 2021
Queseda:
This Mankide is the only sensible man from that region. I pity yoruba people if they allow Igbo push them to fight the North. The north fear nobody, ask those who tried in 1966
The North has never won any battle on their own.
If other regions and the West didn't support them in 1966
Igbos will destroy them.
Read history very well
MNK is doing well without the support of Igbo Governors.
Re: Makinde Faults Call For Herdsmen’s Exit From Oyo by Tochj(m): 9:03am On Jan 21, 2021
Kay25:

tell me one thing you have benefited from the onesss of dis country?
Only North elites are benefitting from one Nigeria
The poor are suffering

1 Like

Re: Makinde Faults Call For Herdsmen’s Exit From Oyo by favor914: 9:06am On Jan 21, 2021
Cti28:

Yeah, but appointment belongs to the North
How many Northerners are commissioners, or hold any executive positions in your State of origin or residency?
Re: Makinde Faults Call For Herdsmen’s Exit From Oyo by favor914: 9:09am On Jan 21, 2021
Tochj:

The poor are suffering
Atedo Peterside, Femi Otedola, Peter Obi, Otunba Shobowole Balogun, ifeanyi Uba, Chairman Adeleke I guess they are all Northern elites? If Nigeria is too big for you to conquer, go to your state, you could become a big fish in a small pond?
Re: Makinde Faults Call For Herdsmen’s Exit From Oyo by Ideadoctor(m): 12:48pm On Jan 21, 2021
Baawaa:
Makinde is mad for this statement,because herdsmen have not kill any of your relative.Don't worry it will soon affect you
you did not understand his point, he doesn't support herdsmen's attacks, but he doesn't want Oyo people to be hostile to Fulani people, after all not all Fulani are wicked herdsmen, just as not all Yoruba's are skull miners,every criminal act perpetrated by Fulani herdsmen should be investigated before actions are taking, he is a governor, he has to be sensitive to how he handle ethnic affairs, until you are in his shoes till you understand his point
Re: Makinde Faults Call For Herdsmen’s Exit From Oyo by sharpwriter(m): 2:38pm On Jan 21, 2021
Quaddafi29:
I am sure he has a case with EFCC hence he is shivering before the Fulani herdsmen. How can somebody allow those killers to be in his state? Many of those herdsmen are innocent but most are behind all manner of crimes being perpetuated in the country. There is pasture I. The north, let them go and raise their cows there as the south raise their pigs and chicken in the soutn

Seyi is just a weakling jare. When Fayose was the governor of ekiti, he curses and insults Buhari everyday and my guy man still dey collect allocation from FG grin

During those times herdsmen attacked Benue on the new year 2018 with other massacres. Fayose wearing a full army uniform called all the hunters in Ekiti to the state house and mandated them to secure their lands and forests (it was such a beautiful sight) cheesy

Fayose did all these knowing he had an election coming as he wanted his candidate PDP to win, although PDP lost the election, but Peter was the rock truly, and a hero who lost without compromising or betraying the land that made him.

Also, Fayose dey receive regular threats from EFCC then through the FG, nothing happened to him till today grin

Peter the rock still dey ball hard till tomorrow grin

This Seyi Makinde is just a coward and a betrayer!

1 Like

Re: Makinde Faults Call For Herdsmen’s Exit From Oyo by Kay25(m): 7:47pm On Jan 21, 2021
Tochj:

The poor are suffering
even the over pampered north are now suffering more than the other part

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yoruba Agenda: Stop Deceiving People, Falana Tells Afenifere / Genocide Looms, Atiku Warns As Igbo Leaders, Northern Youths’ Meeting Ends / Ngige: N50,000 NYSC Monthly Allowance Increase Is False. No Increment Yet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.