Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,403 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Help I Shared My BVN And Important Details With A Scam POS Company Agent - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help I Shared My BVN And Important Details With A Scam POS Company Agent (678 Views)

Can Fraudsters Hack My Account If They Have My BVN, NIN And Account No.? / Iniubong Essien: My Friend And Her Husband Abducted Me, Shared My Nude Photos / Lady Hospitalized After BVN Fraudsters Cleared Her Life Savings (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Shared My BVN And Important Details With A Scam POS Company Agent by SkyRicks: 11:11pm On Jan 20, 2021
Kindly help I shared my BVN, Electricity bill, passport and NIN with a scammer I met online on jiji.com.ng claiming to be A POS recruiter /agent which I thought was genuine on the bases of Www.jiji.com.ng but find out that after three weeks of giving him my details am yet to get the POS while he give telling me that the first company is taking time he tried another and that one will not work let him try the third time. At this point I knew his a scammer. Who can I go about this because he has my details, should I file a complain at the police station. Or make his picture public who do I recover my sent documents. Please enlighten ones help out

1 Like

Re: Help I Shared My BVN And Important Details With A Scam POS Company Agent by HarunaWest(m): 11:55pm On Jan 20, 2021
SkyRicks:
Kindly help I shared my BVN, Electricity bill, passport and NIN with a scammer I met online on jiji.com.ng claiming to be A POS recruiter /agent which I thought was genuine on the bases of Www.jiji.com.ng but find out that after three weeks of giving him my details am yet to get the POS while he give telling me that the first company is taking time he tried another and that one will not work let him try the third time. At this point I knew his a scammer. Who can I go about this because he has my details, should I file a complain at the police station. Or make his picture public who do I recover my sent documents. Please enlighten ones help out
he is likely going to open a bank account with your details...You don enter one chance ooo.
Re: Help I Shared My BVN And Important Details With A Scam POS Company Agent by ekaette1621: 3:46am On Jan 21, 2021
i smile in a Fulani way

you must Recieve common sense by force wether you like it or not.

1 Like

Re: Help I Shared My BVN And Important Details With A Scam POS Company Agent by Lincoln275(m): 6:04am On Jan 21, 2021
You are in ..... already but you can quickly lodge complain in your bank.
Re: Help I Shared My BVN And Important Details With A Scam POS Company Agent by Eim9(m): 9:48am On Jan 21, 2021
He can't use your BVN to open an account because it is linked to you. However, he can use it to defraud you and withdraw all the money in your account, that is he has the resources.
It happens. Just make a police report if you have the strength and time, if not, just visit the bank where you opened the BVN and ask them if there is a way to handle it. Sorry about that. Always be aware of your online safety. If you snooze, you lose. Scammers no dey joke. Check SE CYBERSAFE on youtube perhaps you will find help.

Goodluck
SkyRicks:
Re: Help I Shared My BVN And Important Details With A Scam POS Company Agent by LMS1(m): 2:49pm On Jan 21, 2021
listening to songs like cash app by Bella smhurda would have put u away from this stress..am sorry OP u need a new bank account!

(1) (Reply)

We Have Become Slaves. The Yoruba Nation Is Almost Finished. / 5 Yrs After Divorce, Woman Storms Ex-husband's House To Beat Up His New Wife In / Father And Daughter Shooting Guns To Celebrate Fathers Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.