Stats: 3,155,498 members, 7,826,872 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office (51341 Views)

President Trump Listens To Talk About Hurricane Florence In The Oval Office(Pic) / Trump Sent CNN Reporter Out Of The Oval Office Over ShitHole Countries(Photos) / White House, Oval Office After N1.22billion Renovations(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office by tillaman(m): 7:24am On Jan 21, 2021
Congrats President Joe
Potus
Re: President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office by juniorstar(m): 7:25am On Jan 21, 2021
congrats Joe! my only fear is that would he be able to complete a single term. he is 78 add 4yrs that's 82 talkless of a second term that's 86. kamala might end up being the first female American president. Only time would tell. but Trump is a fighter! but a sore looser.
Re: President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office by membranus: 7:26am On Jan 21, 2021
ekaette1621:
Aren't we tired of this Biden stuff?

Tired keh?

We are just beginning. Be ready to enjoy a good 4 years of it.

Re: President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office by 8stargeneral: 7:32am On Jan 21, 2021
Trump to Biden...Joe,but u know I won.
Re: President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office by Minjim: 7:35am On Jan 21, 2021
ekaette1621:

Can't stop till u had enough
Re: President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office by markfour(m): 7:35am On Jan 21, 2021
congratulations sir!
Re: President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office by Slimdada(m): 7:39am On Jan 21, 2021
We did it joe

Re: President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office by zoomman(m): 7:40am On Jan 21, 2021
seguno2:

How is Adekunle appropriate for his R middle initial?
Why not Remilekun, which is appropriate for the circumstances?
Shebi ile ni a nwo ki a to so omo loruko.
I beg you pardon...Rasheed is better.
Re: President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:43am On Jan 21, 2021
spy24:
This man is coming to maintain the status quo

Trump challenged it and got kicked out

The world has a script ,just play along and you'll be fine
Forget this nonsense
Dictatorship has no place in America
America is not Nigeria
Re: President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office by karnap(m): 7:44am On Jan 21, 2021
I don't remember the Middle East being as stable under any other President as it was under Trump. He brokered peace deals while recognizing Jerusalem as Israel's capital. Obama & Biden facilitated nothing except war, debates on transgender bathrooms, & Chinese expansion.
Re: President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office by Buffalo2(m): 7:44am On Jan 21, 2021
spy24:

That's just it
Re: President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office by Basher8583: 7:47am On Jan 21, 2021
oghalebros:
we are back to that normal system when truth are hidden from the citizens. I will always miss Trump one of the best president in America.

Yeah. You probably also miss Idi Amin of Uganda

Re: President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office by musajo1(m): 7:50am On Jan 21, 2021
Congratulation mr president
Re: President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office by Focusmind: 7:54am On Jan 21, 2021
I need US visa right now. Trump showed me pepper.
Re: President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office by Olakunleyakub(m): 7:55am On Jan 21, 2021
Loyalty is very key in everything we do especially in our engagement with other people in life if they deserve it!

Obama was instrumental in this man victory!!

Re: President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office by LongNipple(m): 7:56am On Jan 21, 2021
Reminds me of the Tyler Perry Series..."The Oval" grin showing on BET.
Re: President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office by seguno2: 7:58am On Jan 21, 2021
zoomman:

I beg you pardon...Rasheed is better.

Is Rasheed a Yoruba, or even a Nigerian name
What is the meaning of Rasheed in Yoruba culture?
Re: President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office by spice123(m): 7:58am On Jan 21, 2021
Congratulations Mr. Joseph Rikwandu Bidenna.
Re: President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office by MOHSHESHI(m): 8:02am On Jan 21, 2021
Congrats president Joseph olakunle oluwabideni
Re: President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office by akmath: 8:03am On Jan 21, 2021
ekaette1621:
No

Re: President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office by zoomman(m): 8:04am On Jan 21, 2021
seguno2:

Is Rasheed a Yoruba, or even a Nigerian name
What is the meaning of Rasheed in Yoruba culture?
Of course is a Yoruba Name....current secretary of NUC bares the name and so many influential people in the country.
Re: President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office by mrkia(m): 8:04am On Jan 21, 2021
Congrats to President Omodawapo Biden. I wish you best lock of that office
Re: President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office by JohnBullMySon: 8:11am On Jan 21, 2021
Neddstark:

It's not about being equipped. Its about reporting the fvcking truth. In 2003, CNN was one of the main news anchor that promoted tha cause for the Iraq war. You know how many hundreds of thousands have died? They have done so for Libya, Syria, etc. They were about to do same for Nigeria after the Endsars protests. You must be underestimating the power of media.
CNN hates trump, yes that's obvious. But let me tell you, there is no news network on this planet that can drop facts like them. without even fact-checking, I can deduce lies on fox right as they drop it. but you see CNN, respect them. that's why trump wanted to discredit them at all costs because he knew that they were his biggest problem. they prove their hatred for trump with facts. and they did investigate lekki massacre to call the attention of America.

Re: President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office by JohnBullMySon: 8:13am On Jan 21, 2021
karnap:
I don't remember the Middle East being as stable under any other President as it was under Trump. He brokered peace deals while recognizing Jerusalem as Israel's capital. Obama & Biden facilitated nothing except war, debates on transgender bathrooms, & Chinese expansion.
please in what way was the middle east stable? is it Nigeria's middle east?
Re: President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office by adebankole74596: 8:13am On Jan 21, 2021
Congrats to President Omodawapo Biden. I wish you best lock of that office
Re: President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office by BreconHills(m): 8:26am On Jan 21, 2021
spy24:

Everything has a script, even the phone or computer you are using. Even chaos has patterns. Disruption of order is usually a criminal offence, the innovation of order on the other hand is always celebrated. Freedom must have limits in order for all societies to live in peace.

Re: President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office by teewaik: 8:31am On Jan 21, 2021
So you seriously think he is the only one there...at least someone took that pics..
bluefilm:
He's alone in the Oval and he's still wearing mask.

Just like Trump described him during their first debate
Re: President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office by yetunsbay(m): 8:35am On Jan 21, 2021
ekaette1621:
something we just began
Re: President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office by SweetVibe: 8:36am On Jan 21, 2021
Neddstark:

It's not about being equipped. Its about reporting the fvcking truth. In 2003, CNN was one of the main news anchor that promoted tha cause for the Iraq war. You know how many hundreds of thousands have died? They have done so for Libya, Syria, etc. They were about to do same for Nigeria after the Endsars protests. You must be underestimating the power of media.
You even have time to reply the brainwashed FX: guy, I dont even stress myself with this Nigerians wanna be lefist-liberals, dont even try because CNN did a well excellent brainwashing on them.

Re: President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office by JustCruise(m): 8:52am On Jan 21, 2021
This is a welcome sight. He's going to "Make America Great Again" not that dumb Trump. Am really amazed that black people love Trump,this Stockholm syndrome no be joke o.

Re: President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office by oloyedewaris(m): 8:54am On Jan 21, 2021
Abovebest:
Next news Biden is eating right now Biden uses the toilet for the first time as a US president Biden goes out with his wife for the first time as a US president Biden is this Biden is that
Pained ass
Re: President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 21, 2021
Congratulations to president Joe Biden, I pray to God to guide you in all your dealings, and to foil all the enemy plans over your administration. Anybody planning evil to disgrace your administration shall be disgraced and rubbish, prevented from carrying the evil plan out. Aameen. Secondly, God please help Nigeria to get a better leader that will make us proud and revive our dignity as the giant of Africa. Aameen.

Trump Calls COVID’19 A “Chinese Virus” / Doomsday Bunkers: How America Will Survive If It Comes Under Attack (video). / North Korea Soldiers Smash Bricks & Bend Iron Rods In Combat Display (Pix, Vid)