Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office (51315 Views)

President Trump Listens To Talk About Hurricane Florence In The Oval Office(Pic) / Trump Sent CNN Reporter Out Of The Oval Office Over ShitHole Countries(Photos) / White House, Oval Office After N1.22billion Renovations(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office by bluefilm: 8:55am On Jan 21, 2021
teewaik:
So you seriously think he is the only one there...at least someone took that pics..

You seriously see anyone standing within at least six feet from him in that picture?
Re: President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office by AKWATGOLD1(m): 8:57am On Jan 21, 2021
President Joe Biden is the most experience leader, he was first elected into US Senate in 1973 over 48yrs ago.

I strongly believe that President Joe Biden will perform excellently.
Re: President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office by jaxxy(m): 8:59am On Jan 21, 2021
socialmediaman:
New era begins. American decency and leadership is back! Dictatorship has no place in America

Who is a dictator?? U guys will imagine anything to call trump just to de campaign him. From racist to dictator. Lmao.

I hope joe Biden doesn’t let America down. I hope Obama won’t run government from his backyard. I hope the far left will allow Biden work.

Congrats joseph Biden.
Re: President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office by chaloskyx: 8:59am On Jan 21, 2021
THE PEOPLE TO BENEFIT FROM THIS MAN ARE AMERICANS DID HE GET ELECTED TO SERVE NIGERIANS NO SO YOU GUYS CAN STOP YOUR CONGRATS E NO SEND UNA YOU SHOULD FOCUS ON YOUR POLITICAL AFFAIRS AT HOME NOT IN AMERICA. SO IF YOU THING BIDEN IS NIGERIAS SAVIOR GUESS AGAIN HES AMERICAS SAVIOR IF HE HAS YOUR TIME HE CAN GIVE YOU THE CRUMBS VIA LOANS WHICH WE ALL KNOW WONT DO ANYTHING AS YOUR POLITICIANS WOULD CHOP IT SO WHAT EXACTLY ARE YOU HAPPY ABOUT GO AND FIX YOUR COUNTRY AND LEAVE AMERICA OUT OF YOUR ISSUES THEY HAVE THEIR OWN PROBLEMS TO DEAL WITH.
Re: President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office by rolams(m): 9:04am On Jan 21, 2021
Despite Trump and his followers initial gragra!

Congratulations to the world president!

Joseph Olohunjuwon Biden

1 Like

Re: President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 21, 2021
For the people that failed to understand the meaning of the word "God's will" this is it, God's will has been done because nobody can stop God's will.
Re: President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office by Ghettologist(m): 9:07am On Jan 21, 2021
Say what!

Re: President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 21, 2021
chaloskyx:
THE PEOPLE TO BENEFIT FROM THIS MAN ARE AMERICANS DID HE GET ELECTED TO SERVE NIGERIANS NO SO YOU GUYS CAN STOP YOUR CONGRATS E NO SEND UNA YOU SHOULD FOCUS ON YOUR POLITICAL AFFAIRS AT HOME NOT IN AMERICA. SO IF YOU THING BIDEN IS NIGERIAS SAVIOR GUESS AGAIN HES AMERICAS SAVIOR IF HE HAS YOUR TIME HE CAN GIVE YOU THE CRUMBS VIA LOANS WHICH WE ALL KNOW WONT DO ANYTHING AS YOUR POLITICIANS WOULD CHOP IT SO WHAT EXACTLY ARE YOU HAPPY ABOUT GO AND FIX YOUR COUNTRY AND LEAVE AMERICA OUT OF YOUR ISSUES THEY HAVE THEIR OWN PROBLEMS TO DEAL WITH.

Why did you sound pained? For your information Biden might not be a Nigeria messiah, but I promise you many Nigerians are going to benefit from Biden administration including me, even some have started to experience the benefit.
Re: President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office by spy24(m): 9:13am On Jan 21, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
Forget this nonsense
Dictatorship has no place in America
America is not Nigeria

You did not follow the politics right from when Trump stepped his legs inside the white house
Re: President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office by spy24(m): 9:14am On Jan 21, 2021
bjtinz:

Yes o. They rejected overt rascism, white supremacy, divisiveness, pettiness, unending deceit, lies - and of course pu$_y grabbing. tongue

Welcome decency, mutual respect, deference to laws and TRUTHFULNESS.

You dey watch cnn
Re: President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office by chaloskyx: 9:15am On Jan 21, 2021
WHY WOULD I BE PAINED YOU THINK AM ONE OF THOSE THATS LOOKING FOR VISA AM NOT O AND YES NIGERIANS IN AMERICA WOULD DEFINATELY BENEFIT AND THATS OKAY BUT ITS NIGERIANS AT HOME WITH THEIR BEGGI BEGGI NATURE AM REFERING TO LET THEM SORT THEIR COUNTRY.
sherifato:

Why did you sound pained? For your information Biden might not be a Nigeria messiah, but I promise you many Nigerians are going to benefit from Biden administration including me, even some have started to experience the benefit.

1 Like

Re: President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office by Greatfullheart: 9:19am On Jan 21, 2021
I just look some Nigerians supporting this man and laugh. This man go show una pepper, I love D. Trump. This Biden man wik continue from where Obama stopped
Re: President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office by abjonline(m): 9:26am On Jan 21, 2021
Dayoebe:
President JOSEPH BIDEMI
Congratulations sir
thank you sir. that's actually my name!
Re: President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office by ThatFairGuy1: 9:30am On Jan 21, 2021
Shame on you righteousness2 You're fake

Re: President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office by Dayoebe(m): 9:33am On Jan 21, 2021
abjonline:
thank you sir. that's actually my name!

Your time is coming
Re: President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office by simfrost90210: 9:37am On Jan 21, 2021
3rdavefarms:
Happy for him,truly destiny can never be changed at all
Who else noticed Righeoutsness89 has disappeared since Bidem won the election
gringrin
Re: President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office by karnap(m): 9:49am On Jan 21, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
please in what way was the middle east stable? is it Nigeria's middle east?
Trump has brokered a peace agreement between Sudan and Israel – the third such agreement between Israel and an Arab-Muslim nation in less than three months. Today, Israel and Sudan have agreed to make peace and to normalize their relations in another landmark
should I continued or stop here.
Re: President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office by CorperKola: 10:03am On Jan 21, 2021
Abovebest:
Next news Biden is eating right now Biden uses the toilet for the first time as a US president Biden goes out with his wife for the first time as a US president Biden is this Biden is that
biden removes his mask for the first time as US president
Re: President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office by Neddstark: 10:06am On Jan 21, 2021
SweetVibe:

You even have time to reply the brainwashed FX: guy, I dont even stress myself with this Nigerians wanna be lefist-liberals, dont even try because CNN did a well excellent brainwashing on them.

Thanks, its like telling a brainwashed cultist "Say no to cultism". A waste of time.
Re: President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office by JohnBullMySon: 10:07am On Jan 21, 2021
karnap:

Trump has brokered a peace agreement between Sudan and Israel – the third such agreement between Israel and an Arab-Muslim nation in less than three months. Today, Israel and Sudan have agreed to make peace and to normalize their relations in another landmark
should I continued or stop here.
trump was making no peace, his hatred for Iran was blinding his logicality. he was simply ganging up Israel and the gulf states against Iran, pushing Iran to stockpile mid range missiles and more nuclear weapons. against its own neighbors, how does that bring peace?
Re: President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office by Neddstark: 10:13am On Jan 21, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
CNN hates trump, yes that's obvious. But let me tell you, there is no news network on this planet that can drop facts like them. without even fact-checking, I can deduce lies on fox right as they drop it. but you see CNN, respect them. that's why trump wanted to discredit them at all costs because he knew that they were his biggest problem. they prove their hatred for trump with facts. and they did investigate lekki massacre to call the attention of America.

BBC
Reuters
VOA

The above three are more factfully-oriented.
Re: President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office by seguno2: 10:14am On Jan 21, 2021
zoomman:

Of course is a Yoruba Name....current secretary of NUC bares the name and so many influential people in the country.

How can a name without meaning in Yoruba be a Yoruba name?
Oluwaremilekun means God has removed my tears.
Please let us know what Rasheed means.
Datsall!
Re: President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office by Pavillon: 10:32am On Jan 21, 2021
bcomputer101:
Congratulation Joseph Adekunle Biden Bidemi
Re: President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office by JohnBullMySon: 10:32am On Jan 21, 2021
Neddstark:

BBC
Reuters
VOA

The above three are more factfully-oriented.
we are talking about american politics here. the battle is between fox and CNN, I watch both, but in the last four years, fox has been really underwhelming, they undermined facts just to continue being a red channel, fanning untrue theories, since January 6th, they have been trying to put the Capitol riot on democrats, videos are everywhere but they wouldn't show it. instead they're looking for few pictures to support what they're claiming. Trump turned them to a joke. CNN calls facts not stupid theories. I hope Biden keeps on ignoring them and focus on being a good president, he's started well, working and not talking too much. by the end of his tenure, 11 million illegals will have citizenship, let's see how Republicans will win elections again.
Re: President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office by socialmediaman: 10:34am On Jan 21, 2021
jaxxy:

Who is a dictator?? U guys will imagine anything to call trump just to de campaign him. From racist to dictator. Lmao.

I hope joe Biden doesn’t let America down. I hope Obama won’t run government from his backyard. I hope the far left will allow Biden work.

Congrats joseph Biden.

He tried to overthrow the government, that’s what a dictator does. Someone alleged massive corruption in Nigeria and overthrew the civilian government in 1983, sounds familiar? Someone became too powerful in Germany and ended up overthrowing his own government in Germany and became too powerful, sounds familiar?

And Obama running government from behind, you should do more research about America. You seem to think the government is like what we have in Nigeria
Re: President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office by zoomman(m): 10:43am On Jan 21, 2021
seguno2:

How can a name without meaning in Yoruba be a Yoruba name?
Oluwaremilekun means God has removed my tears.
Please let us know what Rasheed means.
Datsall!
True faith.
Re: President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office by Patriotic9ja(m): 11:09am On Jan 21, 2021
Dreams do come true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 21, 2021
America is doomed, Africa is doomed.. with Joe biden.

America will regret voting for a racist, child molesting, senile, Chinese Biden.
Re: President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 21, 2021
chaloskyx:
They are all hopping and packing their bags to go live in America. That is what it is. grin
Re: President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office by Oyiboman69: 11:32am On Jan 21, 2021
saheedbadmus:
It feels good to be a country number 1 citizen.. God Bless America, God bless and have Mercy on Nigeria
Hahaha!
Re: President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office by bjtinz: 11:35am On Jan 21, 2021
spy24:

You dey watch cnn

So?

Wetin I go watch? OAN
Re: President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:48am On Jan 21, 2021
spy24:

You did not follow the politics right from when Trump stepped his legs inside the white house
Not bragging bro, am far more familiar with international politics than our local one

Trump is a disgrace to the prestigious American presidency

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Trump Calls COVID’19 A “Chinese Virus” / MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) / Doomsday Bunkers: How America Will Survive If It Comes Under Attack (video).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.