Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office (51312 Views)

President Trump Listens To Talk About Hurricane Florence In The Oval Office(Pic) / Trump Sent CNN Reporter Out Of The Oval Office Over ShitHole Countries(Photos) / White House, Oval Office After N1.22billion Renovations(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office by spy24(m): 12:10pm On Jan 21, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
Not bragging bro, am far more familiar with international politics than our local one

Trump is a disgrace to the prestigious American presidency

How ?
Re: President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office by Faithful007: 12:13pm On Jan 21, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
Not bragging bro, am far more familiar with international politics than our local one

Trump is a disgrace to the prestigious American presidency
I watched how Biden addressed his appointees with authority, yesterday evening 6pm. If it were to be trump, he'll be making useless jokes, disrespecting himself and his office.

1 Like

Re: President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office by IgboWarlord(m): 12:38pm On Jan 21, 2021
bcomputer101:
Congratulation Joseph Adekunle Biden

Yoruba people too do abeg...
Re: President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office by bjtinz: 12:51pm On Jan 21, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
CNN hates trump, yes that's obvious. But let me tell you, there is no news network on this planet that can drop facts like them. without even fact-checking, I can deduce lies on fox right as they drop it. but you see CNN, respect them. that's why trump wanted to discredit them at all costs because he knew that they were his biggest problem. they prove their hatred for trump with facts. and they did investigate lekki massacre to call the attention of America.

Bingo.

Trumpists detest facts, and CNN keeps bursting thier phantom bubble.

Case in point:

Trump: I had the biggest inauguration crowd ever!!!

Trumpists:Yayyy!! Go Trump!!

CNN: (backed with aerial photos and all) Err, no sir. Yes your crowd was large, but Obama's actually superceded yours.

Trump (hurt ego): You are fake news!! (No attempt made to counter the facts)

CNN: tongue

Trumpists: cry cry
Re: President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:33pm On Jan 21, 2021
spy24:

How ?
Have u heard about the last minute pardon he generously dished out to alot of his criminal friends indicted for various acts of fraud?
He fights everybody and uses languages most unprecidential.
He tells lies without even flinching
He incited insurrection by provoking his supporters to embark on violent protest for his selfish interest.
I can keep going on and on but I don't have the time to type
Re: President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office by HonLord: 3:32pm On Jan 21, 2021
Aflix:
Only one man; Vice president, Congress man for more than 20 years, now president. This guy sure knows politics.

How often have you heard about great things he did? Staying long in congress does not make him know politics as you put it.

Try and research the US 2020 Election - then you will see and understands what the world is made up of. The world does not like LIGHT, they rather love Darkness, as the later hides their deeds. Trump seems to be LIGHT, while Bidden seems to be Darkness. He is one of the people sponsored by the world to take power so that things like Oppressing the poor and making the Rich more richer will continue.

I am not saying that Trump is an angel - but his removal was A BIG CONSPIRACY by Obama, Hillary Clinton, China, WHO, etc. I do hope their evil intents does not affect Africa Negatively in the near future. This was how Gen. Buhari was celebrated then - but today, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed and
Re: President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office by Faithful007: 3:58pm On Jan 21, 2021
HonLord:

How often have you heard about great things he did? Staying long in congress does not make him know politics as you put it.

Try and research the US 2020 Election - then you will see and understands what the world is made up of. The world does not like LIGHT, they rather love Darkness, as the later hides their deeds. Trump seems to be LIGHT, while Bidden seems to be Darkness. He is one of the people sponsored by the world to take power so that things like Oppressing the poor and making the Rich more richer will continue.

I am not saying that Trump is an angel - but his removal was A BIG CONSPIRACY by Obama, Hillary Clinton, China, WHO, etc. I do hope their evil intents does not affect Africa Negatively in the near future. This was how Gen. Buhari was celebrated then - but today, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed and
you're actually very foolish, between democratic and Republican, who oppresses the poor to make rich people richer? that is even the foundation that the Republican party is built on all the name of national economic policy and free market.
Re: President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office by eniteden(m): 5:28pm On Jan 21, 2021
Congrat President Joe Bamidechukwulafia
Re: President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office by Ayobami7(m): 11:05pm On Jan 21, 2021
ok seen
Re: President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 23, 2021
Re: President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office by Chapter1vs6(m): 7:39am On Feb 14, 2021
Patriotic9ja:
Dreams do come true
Happy valentine day to you and the family sir
Re: President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office by Patriotic9ja(m): 11:40am On Feb 14, 2021
Chapter1vs6:

Happy valentine day to you and the family sir

Thanks bro. I wish you the same

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) / Trump Calls COVID’19 A “Chinese Virus” / Doomsday Bunkers: How America Will Survive If It Comes Under Attack (video).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.