Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Watch New Ohaneze Ndigbo Pg Advise To Nnamdi Kanu On Ipob - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch New Ohaneze Ndigbo Pg Advise To Nnamdi Kanu On Ipob (1440 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA / Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast / Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch New Ohaneze Ndigbo Pg Advise To Nnamdi Kanu On Ipob by ashiwaju2010(m): 12:10am On Jan 21, 2021
Re: Watch New Ohaneze Ndigbo Pg Advise To Nnamdi Kanu On Ipob by tsdarkside(m): 12:22am On Jan 21, 2021
this is not childs play....
Re: Watch New Ohaneze Ndigbo Pg Advise To Nnamdi Kanu On Ipob by bsalawu: 12:47am On Jan 21, 2021
He that has ear, let him what?
Re: Watch New Ohaneze Ndigbo Pg Advise To Nnamdi Kanu On Ipob by hammerDK: 12:52am On Jan 21, 2021
WHO BE THIS ONE?

SEE HIS FACE LIKE MALU.

HE SHOULD GO AND ISSUE COMMUNIQUE TO AREWA YOUTH, THAT HE IS WORKING FOR.

U CANNOT ENGAGE PEOPLE DAT DONT REGARD YOU FOR NOTHING.
Re: Watch New Ohaneze Ndigbo Pg Advise To Nnamdi Kanu On Ipob by Ekealterego: 12:59am On Jan 21, 2021
Who listen to these Fulani stooges? They truly believe that their opinion hold any water in Igboland... I mean is this not the same group that was handpicked by Miyetti Allah...
They should rather engage their youths to reach a compromise and negotiate a better deal for them rather than shouting empty threats... It seems they have learnt nothing from the Ekweremadu's treatment.

1 Like

Re: Watch New Ohaneze Ndigbo Pg Advise To Nnamdi Kanu On Ipob by hammerDK: 1:03am On Jan 21, 2021
Ekealterego:
Who listen to these Fulani stooges? They truly believe that their opinion hold any water in Igboland... I mean is this not the same group that was handpicked by Miyetti Allah...
They should rather engage their youths to reach a compromise and negotiate a better deal for them rather than shouting empty threats... It seems they have learnt nothing from the Ekweremadu's treatment.

HE IS TALKING TO HIS FULANI ANCESTORS.

IT IS USUALLY FULANI DAT CRY ABOUT NNAMDI KANU.

1 Like

Re: Watch New Ohaneze Ndigbo Pg Advise To Nnamdi Kanu On Ipob by Ekealterego: 1:14am On Jan 21, 2021
hammerDK:

HE IS TALKING TO HIS FULANI ANCESTORS.

IT IS USUALLY FULANI DAT CRY ABOUT NNAMDI KANU.
I mean this letter was true after all. LOL

1 Like

Re: Watch New Ohaneze Ndigbo Pg Advise To Nnamdi Kanu On Ipob by IduNaOba: 1:32am On Jan 21, 2021
I was here live and covered this event too.
I was highly disappointed at first
Mana during the meeting after the meeting, I calmed down
Re: Watch New Ohaneze Ndigbo Pg Advise To Nnamdi Kanu On Ipob by Nigeriabiafra80: 2:09am On Jan 21, 2021
The old man should rest his time has past
If they got it right,we won’t be where we are today
Re: Watch New Ohaneze Ndigbo Pg Advise To Nnamdi Kanu On Ipob by madmohamed(m): 6:48am On Jan 21, 2021
IduNaOba:
I was here live and covered this event too.
I was highly disappointed at first
Mana during the meeting after the meeting, I calmed down
what happened after the meeting explain please
Re: Watch New Ohaneze Ndigbo Pg Advise To Nnamdi Kanu On Ipob by IduNaOba: 10:32am On Jan 21, 2021
madmohamed:
what happened after the meeting explain please
A MOHAMED wants me to tell him something that has to do with ndigbo?
Especially one that was not covered in the press conference?
You think I am mad or what?

(1) (Reply)

Ondo Stops Live Broadcast Of Southwest Governors Meeting With Fulani Herdsmen / #sitathome: Absolute compliance across eastern Nigeria (pix) / Niger Delta Is Supposed To Be The Arab Money In Nigeria[video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.