Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

2023: Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu’s Candidacy - Sule Lamido - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu’s Candidacy - Sule Lamido (27201 Views)

US Trip Exposed Ignorance Of Northern Governors – Sule Lamido / Federal High Court Dismisses Fourth Case Challenging Tinubu’s Candidacy / 2023: Nobody Can Match Tinubu Candidacy – Ogun Monarchs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu’s Candidacy - Sule Lamido by noruwasman(m): 9:49am On Jan 21, 2021
My Edo babe, How are you doing
Re: 2023: Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu’s Candidacy - Sule Lamido by Reference(m): 10:18am On Jan 21, 2021
As a PDP chieftain how will he know.
Re: 2023: Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu’s Candidacy - Sule Lamido by DennisEche(m): 10:24am On Jan 21, 2021
ONLY IF TINUBU KNOWS WHAT IT MEANS FOR A HAUSA/FULANI TO SWEAR IN GODS NAME

1 Like

Re: 2023: Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu’s Candidacy - Sule Lamido by juman(m): 10:25am On Jan 21, 2021
lagdmark:

That is what you think, Nigeria politics is what you don't understand.

The present chief of staff to buhari was chosen by tinubu and aisha buhari. They then lobbied others.
Re: 2023: Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu’s Candidacy - Sule Lamido by Mikepenny5(m): 10:26am On Jan 21, 2021
Brooklynsouth:
can those outside Nigeria vote in 2023 ...USA precisely
The ones wey Dey hear dem never make them vote na USA
Re: 2023: Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu’s Candidacy - Sule Lamido by walozanga(m): 10:35am On Jan 21, 2021
ZKOSOSO:
Shattapp

see as the mumu dey answer obiofonitsha

1 Like

Re: 2023: Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu’s Candidacy - Sule Lamido by Oyinlomobambam(m): 10:43am On Jan 21, 2021
There’s only 3 leaders in the country. Buhari, Tinubu and others....

Tinubu is going no where but one of his boys will rule.

It’s 60% sure for now
Re: 2023: Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu’s Candidacy - Sule Lamido by IGBOpigs(m): 10:48am On Jan 21, 2021
NORTH (AREW) WILL VOTE FOR YORUBA 2023.
Re: 2023: Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu’s Candidacy - Sule Lamido by Disturbb: 10:55am On Jan 21, 2021
chapter1vs6.. FatherCHRISTMAS

Young man.. Did you smoke? Or are you just being sarcastic?

I've been lenient with you but you don't want to give yourself brain... Where you there when he gave me the 37k?

Better comport yourself... Final warning
Re: 2023: Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu’s Candidacy - Sule Lamido by Ifork4money: 11:19am On Jan 21, 2021
Disturbb:
chapter1vs6.. FatherCHRISTMAS

Young man.. Did you smoke? Or are you just being sarcastic?

I've been lenient with you but you don't want to give yourself brain... Where you there when he gave me the 37k?

Better comport yourself... Final warning
talk am for the thread wey i gove you the money na. why taking it here?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu’s Candidacy - Sule Lamido by Gabkosh: 11:22am On Jan 21, 2021
bigfish3k:

Stupid APC slave

Wasn't Nigeria better off during PDP days? Example :
Check out the price of commodities then and now
Rice was 7k under PDP. I bought my last bag of rice for 36k
Fuel was 87 naira, but now it's 170 naira
Insecurity has worsened under the watch of a retired general.

You can add the rest by your self. You know the truth. Mtchew
You be Mumu, you and who is APC. APC kill you there.

Do you think I am one of you idiotic political slaves that believe your own mumu party is better than others.

What changes has any political party brought to the country.

What is better in the price of thing. APC is evil, same way with any other.

I don't give a ragtag about your politics. Stop acting like a slave. Stop being political slave.
Re: 2023: Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu’s Candidacy - Sule Lamido by Onepeople: 11:32am On Jan 21, 2021
LegendHero:
undecided

It’s good Tinubu is on everyone lips and that shows his worthiness in politics.

No one cares about the neophytes you guys have in the East and even your front guy Peter Obi cannot defeat Nairamarley in a head to head presidential election.

Asiwaju gives all of you guys heart attack, abi what exactly is the reason why a supposedly PDP leader will be bothering about what happens in APC if not that they are kolomental.

Asiwaji got his people in APC and the Yorubas are not second fiddle so you should leave us with the Hausa/Fulani to play the game.

oga I have no problem with you calling igbo politicians names, wether Peter obi or any other person in igboland, I don't support or promote any politicians either in igboland or any part of Nigeria ,I only responded to you because of the involvement of the entire region,because of the political interest of one drug baron, oga grow pass this nonsense, I used to read your comments with some level of intelligence, I have engaged you in objective arguments before, we make more sense when we comment without an attempt to support any political criminal. Thanks I have a nice day .
Re: 2023: Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu’s Candidacy - Sule Lamido by privaldo: 11:34am On Jan 21, 2021
ObiOfOnistha:
Ebonyi state governor beg fulani herdsmen chairman with money to deny the eviction of fulani herdsmen in Ebonyi, you are here talking about Yoruba and your house is about to burst out in flames

At least, he is using money to broker peace instead of denying the level of attacks and failing to act like Oyo State governor.
Re: 2023: Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu’s Candidacy - Sule Lamido by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:37am On Jan 21, 2021
MENELIIK:

Typical of the Osus. Why not respond to the question. Nyamirin dodo ndoya
Kaci ubanka....Rago ba koho kawai
Re: 2023: Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu’s Candidacy - Sule Lamido by olajizz01(m): 11:40am On Jan 21, 2021
ZKOSOSO:
Fulani dribbling Yoruba Muslims with Aso Rock ticket and another Fulani gathering momentum from another Party to succeed his fellow Fulani in Power....!

Fulanis are masters in the game of Nigeria politics without conscience
Don't you thinks that you have to brace up if another Fulani is coming after this one,that is when Nigeria and Nigerians will finally Fulanised, but I trust my Yoruba people,but other ethnic groups are those I pity.

By the way, I believed Fulani are not so daft to that level,the worst thing they can do is to make one southern man whose they trust a little as president.
Re: 2023: Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu’s Candidacy - Sule Lamido by Asgard13: 11:44am On Jan 21, 2021
LegendHero:
undecided

It’s good Tinubu is on everyone lips and that shows his worthiness in politics.

No one cares about the neophytes you guys have in the East and even your front guy Peter Obi cannot defeat Nairamarley in a head to head presidential election.

Asiwaju gives all of you guys heart attack, abi what exactly is the reason why a supposedly PDP leader will be bothering about what happens in APC if not that they are kolomental.

Asiwaji got his people in APC and the Yorubas are not second fiddle so you should leave us with the Hausa/Fulani to play the game.

Will keep reminding you ...

Tinubu must contest primaries... it’s a must ... no excuse.. no stepping down ... no supporting candidate...he must contest with them KALU . . Shebi he’s Jagaban of Nigeria grin

Oga no worries 2023 is here already

Osibanjo must contest... no chicken out .. no excuse.. no stepping down.

Yoruba must win APC PRIMARIES cheesy NO WAYO NO IGBO WILL REAP WHERE DEM NO SOW grin

IMGine statement ... “Yoruba don’t play second fiddle... leave us with Hausa Fulani to play the game”

When has yoruba ever play political game with Hausa Fulani ?

Yoruba has always slave and serve Hausa Fulani politically and always always got burnt..

It has never been a political partnership between Hausa Fulani

I told you ....
Yoruba people don’t know what’s coming.. they will keep abusing igbos grin they don’t know their real enemies...

By 2023 ..

Even when it’s obvious Hausa Fulani have dealt with Yoruba .. you and other Yoruba people will still pour frustrations on igbos..

Walahi
Yoruba no go smell Presidency till another 100 years..
Yoruba journey to political wilderness is about to begin.. Yoruba tribal song “ regionalism “ will soon fill the air..
But no one will take them serious..

Nigerians have seen Best of Yoruba
Re: 2023: Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu’s Candidacy - Sule Lamido by MajorOvakporaye(f): 12:04pm On Jan 21, 2021
Yoruba1stson:
Ndi wailers wailing about tinubu, the slayer of nyamiris. Go prostrate for your master fulani in the pdp that you serve as a slave for 20year to consider you, that you are worthy and not useless. Cow is more better than nyamiris dead or alive
2023 nyamiris your eyes go clear
spit on nyamiris

THUNDER FIRE TINUBU'S BIG CONE HEAD!!!
Re: 2023: Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu’s Candidacy - Sule Lamido by Firstpage: 12:06pm On Jan 21, 2021
DennisEche:
ONLY IF TINUBU KNOWS WHAT IT MEANS FOR A HAUSA/FULANI TO SWEAR IN GODS NAME

They swear with the Quoran before looting the country dry. I wonder why you igbos worship Fulanis. The inferiority complex is too deep.
Re: 2023: Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu’s Candidacy - Sule Lamido by MajorOvakporaye(f): 12:07pm On Jan 21, 2021
ORIENTATION101:
Seems loosing power hair made pdp politicians became idiots. So PDP is hoping buhari and Tinubu fight before they can gain powercheesycheesy
Tinubu and Buhari will never allow PDP in Aso rock again. Even if they have difference their common enemy is Pdp

THINK OF HOW YOU WILL FEED BECAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE STARVING!
NOBODY KNOWS YOU. YOU ARE IRRELEVANT IN NIGERIAN POLITICS
Re: 2023: Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu’s Candidacy - Sule Lamido by bigfish3k: 12:42pm On Jan 21, 2021
Gabkosh:
You be Mumu, you and who is APC. APC kill you there.

Do you think I am one of you idiotic political slaves that believe your own mumu party is better than others.

What changes has any political party brought to the country.

What is better in the price of thing. APC is evil, same way with any other.

I don't give a ragtag about your politics. Stop acting like a slave. Stop being political slave.
You are the more mumu if you can't spot the difference between APC and PDP.

PDP is better as compared

1 Like

Re: 2023: Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu’s Candidacy - Sule Lamido by homealone00: 12:54pm On Jan 21, 2021
ZKOSOSO:

Shattapp
why are you people always emotional about everything? undecided cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Tinubu's Daily Engagements Debunk Health Speculations / Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose / Ikpeazu Arrives Burkina Faso (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.