Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

2023: Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu’s Candidacy - Sule Lamido - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu’s Candidacy - Sule Lamido (27198 Views)

Tinubu's Candidacy Is A Big Slap To Decent & Intelligent African Leaders-SABINUS / Federal High Court Dismisses Fourth Case Challenging Tinubu’s Candidacy / 2023: Nobody Can Match Tinubu Candidacy – Ogun Monarchs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu’s Candidacy - Sule Lamido by Asgard13: 1:03pm On Jan 21, 2021
juman:

The present chief of staff to buhari was chosen by tinubu and aisha buhari. They then lobbied others.
Big fat lie..

Haba!

Where was maman daura

Tinubu have not step feet in aso rock since August/ November 2019

Fact.
Re: 2023: Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu’s Candidacy - Sule Lamido by sokera: 1:43pm On Jan 21, 2021
[quote author=bigfish3k post=98282861]
Y
Re: 2023: Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu’s Candidacy - Sule Lamido by EsomahJD: 3:19pm On Jan 21, 2021
FreelanceRebel:

But Yoruba Christian rule over Northern Muslim for 8 years and they did not complain

because that's generally acceptable by the northern muslims.

study the history to understand the power play.
Re: 2023: Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu’s Candidacy - Sule Lamido by LegendHero(m): 3:22pm On Jan 21, 2021
Onepeople:
oga I have no problem with you calling igbo politicians names, wether Peter obi or any other person in igboland, I don't support or promote any politicians either in igboland or any part of Nigeria ,I only responded to you because of the involvement of the entire region,because of the political interest of one drug baron, oga grow pass this nonsense, I used to read your comments with some level of intelligence, I have engaged you in objective arguments before, we make more sense when we comment without an attempt to support any political criminal. Thanks I have a nice day .

Lol you are funny.

Check your previous comment. Does that look civil?

By the way, did Tinubu ever rule Abia state ni abi what exactly did he stole from you people?

If not that Nigeria is a den of hypocrites, why will you leave Peter Obi the butcher of Awkuzu people and start dragging Tinubu from far far west?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu’s Candidacy - Sule Lamido by Halo22: 6:13pm On Jan 21, 2021
When I was saying it, u people thought I was joking. Buhari knows Tinubu won't be loyal in the long run.
Re: 2023: Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu’s Candidacy - Sule Lamido by DennisEche(m): 8:14am On Jan 22, 2021
Firstpage:

They swear with the Quoran before looting the country dry. I wonder why you igbos worship Fulanis. The inferiority complex is too deep.
Coming from someone who's people lost Ilorin to Fulani as a result of ass licking. which as slick is more than that?
Reply when you know that the Fulani's will continue to be the no 1 king in Ilorin
Re: 2023: Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu’s Candidacy - Sule Lamido by Firstpage: 9:07am On Jan 22, 2021
DennisEche:

Coming from someone who's people lost Ilorin to Fulani as a result of ass licking. which as slick is more than that?
Reply when you know that the Fulani's will continue to be the no 1 king in Ilorin

The Fulani has no kingpin ilorin. Whatever they have is a religious title. Nobody lost ilorin. Go to ilorin and claim any land there as Fulani and see what happens to you.

You slaves talk about what you know nothing about.

The man you are asslicking still has a case with his sons for looting his state dry. Your slave master is a thief.
Re: 2023: Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu’s Candidacy - Sule Lamido by DennisEche(m): 11:15am On Jan 22, 2021
Firstpage:

The Fulani has no kingpin ilorin. Whatever they have is a religious title. Nobody lost ilorin. Go to ilorin and claim any land there as Fulani and see what happens to you.

You slaves talk about what you know nothing about.

The man you are asslicking still has a case with his sons for looting his state dry. Your slave master is a thief.
WHEN IS IBADAN,ONDO,OSUN GOING TO HEADED BY AN EMIRATE. RELIGIOUS TITLE MY FOOT. MEAN WHILE IN THE OTHER THREAD YOUR PEOPLE ARE NOW PROTESTING AGAINST HERDERS
Re: 2023: Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu’s Candidacy - Sule Lamido by Firstpage: 5:41pm On Jan 22, 2021
DennisEche:

WHEN IS IBADAN,ONDO,OSUN GOING TO HEADED BY AN EMIRATE. RELIGIOUS TITLE MY FOOT. MEAN WHILE IN THE OTHER THREAD YOUR PEOPLE ARE NOW PROTESTING AGAINST HERDERS

Your Fulani master is a thief. Swearing with the Quran means nothing to him.
Re: 2023: Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu’s Candidacy - Sule Lamido by DennisEche(m): 8:56am On Jan 25, 2021
Firstpage:

Your Fulani master is a thief. Swearing with the Quran means nothing to him.
PREMIUM TEARS, WHEN WE WARNED YOU ABOUT THE UNHOLY ROMANCE. YOU CALLED US IPOB AND WAILERS NOW THAT YOU ARE GETTING THE BITTER PILLS YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SYMPATHY. OGA GO RECLAIM YOUR LAND. MEAN WHILE WHEN IS YOUR LORD TINUBU GOING TO ASK "WHERE ARE THE COWS"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Wanted To Be A Music Entertainer But I Entertain Boko Haram With Guns" -soldier / Oshiomole: My Troublers Are Not From Edo / Is Abba Kyari Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.