Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

2023: Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu’s Candidacy - Sule Lamido - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu’s Candidacy - Sule Lamido (27199 Views)

Tinubu's Candidacy Is A Big Slap To Decent & Intelligent African Leaders-SABINUS / Federal High Court Dismisses Fourth Case Challenging Tinubu’s Candidacy / 2023: Nobody Can Match Tinubu Candidacy – Ogun Monarchs (2) (3) (4)

Re: 2023: Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu’s Candidacy - Sule Lamido by Babastrong(m): 7:59am On Jan 21, 2021
Fulani must go. They must leave yoruba land. I support igboho100%
Re: 2023: Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu’s Candidacy - Sule Lamido by duro4chang(m): 8:02am On Jan 21, 2021
LegendHero:
Lol.

Lamido should instead focus on his PDP and tell us the plan the PDP have for Igbo presidency.

He should leave Tinubu with Buhari and let them sort it out in APC.

The PDP has no plan for Igbo now. It is Tinubu issue that concerns them.

Re: 2023: Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu’s Candidacy - Sule Lamido by Modarun(m): 8:03am On Jan 21, 2021
LegendHero:

It’s good Tinubu is on everyone lips and that shows his worthiness in politics.

No one cares about the neophytes you guys have in the East and even your front guy Peter Obi cannot defeat Nairamarley in a head to head presidential election.

Asiwaju gives all of you guys heart attack, abi what exactly is the reason why a supposedly PDP leader will be bothering about what happens in APC if not that they are kolomental.

Asiwaji got his people in APC and the Yorubas are not second fiddle so you should leave us with the Hausa/Fulani to play the game.

SULE LAMIDO is the most powerful politian in jigawa. he is nt igbo or ipob, so rest. Problem wit yall is you believe ur bees parlour fibles. Just cos u found urselves at the wining side in 2015 with a docile president goodluck, all of a sudden you are nw frnt runners in nat. politics? Lmao. Whr was yall since 1999? yeah right political oblivion. Nt to worry e go clear for una eyes by next year.

Re: 2023: Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu’s Candidacy - Sule Lamido by duro4chang(m): 8:04am On Jan 21, 2021
So it is Buhari that will determine the next president of Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu’s Candidacy - Sule Lamido by Indispensable85(m): 8:06am On Jan 21, 2021
Tinubu has become the most talked-about politician in Nigeria in recent times.

Re: 2023: Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu’s Candidacy - Sule Lamido by Akasammyoka: 8:08am On Jan 21, 2021
How does that put sugar in my palp, local man don't give a pin.
Re: 2023: Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu’s Candidacy - Sule Lamido by Anyiamaka: 8:09am On Jan 21, 2021
Tinubu will not be president of Nigeria in 2023 or at any other time. Regardless, it is awkward to swear in the name of God because of politics

Re: 2023: Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu’s Candidacy - Sule Lamido by Yoruba1stson: 8:12am On Jan 21, 2021
Ndi wailers wailing about tinubu, the slayer of nyamiris. Go prostrate for your master fulani in the pdp that you serve as a slave for 20year to consider you, that you are worthy and not useless. Cow is more better than nyamiris dead or alive
2023 nyamiris your eyes go clear
spit on nyamiris

Re: 2023: Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu’s Candidacy - Sule Lamido by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 21, 2021
EsomahJD:
yoruba muslim to rule over northern muslims. cheesy

tinubu knows this will not happen but left his boys to be clowning around.

But Yoruba Christian rule over Northern Muslim for 8 years and they did not complain

Re: 2023: Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu’s Candidacy - Sule Lamido by Bennysam: 8:13am On Jan 21, 2021
LegendHero:
Lol.

Lamido should instead focus on his PDP and tell us the plan the PDP have for Igbo presidency.

He should leave Tinubu with Buhari and let them sort it out in APC.

Anything you bring Igbo in this matter? Focus on what lamido said about your criminal uncle

Re: 2023: Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu’s Candidacy - Sule Lamido by favor914: 8:16am On Jan 21, 2021
CHRISSANCHEZ:
He even swear in god's name.......that means he is 100% sure that Buhari will not support Tinubu.
Any reasonable Nigerian with common sense knows a Southern Muslim cannot be President of Nigeria, what Sule Lamido said is no secret, whoever heard Tinubu say he wants to run for the presidency?, you dodos are the ones on his behalf who just sit down & speculate thrash from your imagination? As the saying goes, an idle mind is the devil’s workshop. Buhari is supporting Osinbajo so is Tinubu, & I am a 100% Sure about that.

Re: 2023: Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu’s Candidacy - Sule Lamido by Abagworo(m): 8:16am On Jan 21, 2021
Buhari does not support anything.
Re: 2023: Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu’s Candidacy - Sule Lamido by favor914: 8:17am On Jan 21, 2021
Indispensable85:
Tinubu has become the most talked-about politician in Nigeria in recent times.
Just like the Great Obafemi Awolowo in his era?

Re: 2023: Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu’s Candidacy - Sule Lamido by wink2015(m): 8:26am On Jan 21, 2021
ZKOSOSO:
Fulani dribbling Yoruba Muslims with Aso Rock ticket and another Fulani gathering momentum from another Party to succeed his fellow Fulani in Power....!

Fulanis are masters in the game of Nigeria politics without conscience

CHARLES IDAHOSA one of the spokesman for the Obaseki government in Edo state once told us how the fulani are smarter in politics.
Re: 2023: Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu’s Candidacy - Sule Lamido by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:40am On Jan 21, 2021
southniyikaye:
No amount of bullion van will make any criminal smell aso rock..
Evil men do will always torment them..
He is not even remorseful he helped installed a disaster, that's my grievance with him

My God ! @ the bolded.... Una no go kill person, my belle oh.
Bros no vex eh, he is just playing the ostrich cool
Re: 2023: Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu’s Candidacy - Sule Lamido by chaloskyx: 8:43am On Jan 21, 2021
yaya bello is your president and the fulani would force it down una throat
Re: 2023: Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu’s Candidacy - Sule Lamido by chaloskyx: 8:48am On Jan 21, 2021
if una like elect cow for 2023 election which by the way is going to be bloody. i don remove my hand for yoruba hausa fulani and igbo matter when it comes to Nigeria politics las las all our politicians would cripple Nigeria and would leave carcass to the less privilege. as for me i don japa let me like our politicians and their families watch Nigeria self destruct from afar
Re: 2023: Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu’s Candidacy - Sule Lamido by jaxxy(m): 9:12am On Jan 21, 2021
richiemcgold:
has tinubu ever told any of you he's contesting in 2023?

Re: 2023: Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu’s Candidacy - Sule Lamido by jaxxy(m): 9:14am On Jan 21, 2021
blackpanda:
Pdp can never come back because they have failed to learn from experience. The party is still deeply enmeshed in corruption, greed and highest bidder mentality.
And no, apc won't split. Buhari and Tinubu will eventually come to a compromise because their distrust and dislike for pdp us far far greater than their disagreement. Both of them always look at the bigger picture rather than personal gains.

Tinubu needs to drop his presidential ambition for that to happen. I don’t want Pdp and I don’t want Apc.
Re: 2023: Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu’s Candidacy - Sule Lamido by leokid866: 9:20am On Jan 21, 2021
MightySparrow:
Take the prophet serious
prophet that lost his state governorship to the other party is the one we should take serious about federal matters.....lol....you and your prophet should please sit.
Re: 2023: Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu’s Candidacy - Sule Lamido by leokid866: 9:24am On Jan 21, 2021
Modarun:
SULE LAMIDO is the most powerful politian in jigawa. he is nt igbo or ipob, so rest. Problem wit yall is you believe ur bees parlour fibles. Just cos u found urselves at the wining side in 2015 with a docile president goodluck, all of a sudden you are nw frnt runners in nat. politics? Lmao. Whr was yall since 1999? yeah right political oblivion. Nt to worry e go clear for una eyes by next year.
will you keep quiet....most powerful politician in jigawa my foot....please which party holds his state currently?.....he better go find a chair next to saraki to sit.
Re: 2023: Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu’s Candidacy - Sule Lamido by drlateef: 9:27am On Jan 21, 2021
Yankee101:
.......And I swear to God Buhari will not support Tinubu’s candidacy coming 2023 general election....
.........Sule Lamido

Politicians don’t do God. They can swear with their mother and father and yet be telling lies. Sule Lamido is not known to be a saint.
Re: 2023: Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu’s Candidacy - Sule Lamido by leokid866: 9:27am On Jan 21, 2021
favor914:
Any reasonable Nigerian with common sense knows a Southern Muslim cannot be President of Nigeria, what Sule Lamido said is no secret, whoever heard Tinubu say he wants to run for the presidency?, you dodos are the ones on his behalf who just sit down & speculate thrash from your imagination? As the saying goes, an idle mind is the devil’s workshop. Buhari is supporting Osinbajo so is Tinubu, & I am a 100% Sure about that.
right because presidency is now about religion? can you see how you have lost your sense? or do you need me to help you put together a timeline of it?
Re: 2023: Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu’s Candidacy - Sule Lamido by leokid866: 9:29am On Jan 21, 2021
jaxxy:

Tinubu needs to drop his presidential ambition for that to happen. I don’t want Pdp and I don’t want Apc.
don't you know the way to his house so that you can help him bring it down.
Re: 2023: Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu’s Candidacy - Sule Lamido by sokera: 9:33am On Jan 21, 2021
ZKOSOSO:
Fulani dribbling Yoruba Muslims with Aso Rock ticket and another Fulani gathering momentum from another Party to succeed his fellow Fulani in Power....!

Fulanis are masters in the game of Nigeria politics without conscience
when are you people going to stop this useless division in south west ? What is Yoruba muslim ? We only know Yoruba and we are not divided along religions beliefs... nothing like Yoruba Muslim and nothing like Yoruba Christians ... Yoruba is Yoruba ... Final
Re: 2023: Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu’s Candidacy - Sule Lamido by Yebosola(m): 9:35am On Jan 21, 2021
bigfish3k:

Don't mind the yeye afonja
After sacrificing so many yorubas for herdsmen to kill.

I swear I hate very selfish people

The time u SE minions devoted on Tinubu, if half of it are focused on your region, u will be better for it, the last time I checked, it wasn't Tinubu that exchange your destiny with kerosene.

Re: 2023: Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu’s Candidacy - Sule Lamido by juman(m): 9:35am On Jan 21, 2021
In the South, buhari trust tinubu more than anyone else.

Osinbajo is their candidate from that block.

Re: 2023: Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu’s Candidacy - Sule Lamido by Yebosola(m): 9:38am On Jan 21, 2021
Bendeco2020:

This one is pained to hear the plain truth that even the blind knows.

Which plain truth? An expired PDP politician
deciding the faith of an APC person, aren't you foolish like him?
Re: 2023: Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu’s Candidacy - Sule Lamido by lagdmark(m): 9:43am On Jan 21, 2021
juman:
In the South, buhari trust tinubu more than anyone else.

Osinbajo is their candidate from that block.
That is what you think, Nigeria politics is what you don't understand.
Re: 2023: Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu’s Candidacy - Sule Lamido by bigfish3k: 9:43am On Jan 21, 2021
sokera:
when are you people going to stop this useless division in south west ? What is Yoruba muslim ? We only know Yoruba and we are not divided along religions beliefs... nothing like Yoruba Muslim and nothing like Yoruba Christians ... Yoruba is Yoruba ... Final
Tell that to MURIC

Governor Okowa And Wife, Edith Test Positive For Coronavirus / 2023 Presidency: I Won’t Allow Anyone Deceive Me Again – Sam Ewang / Difu Obiano's 6th Birthday Celebration In USA (Photos)