Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Life Story: How Tonier Cain Survived 19 Years Of Drug Addiction. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Life Story: How Tonier Cain Survived 19 Years Of Drug Addiction. (931 Views)

19-yr-old Dies Of Drug Overdose During Intercourse With A Lady In Delta (photos) / Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction / Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Story: How Tonier Cain Survived 19 Years Of Drug Addiction. by VoiceYourStorie: 5:29am On Jan 21, 2021
83 arrests, 66 convictions, pregnant with her daughter in cell and 19 years of addiction formed the life story of Tonier Cain, the 53 year old woman who had to scale through life the hard way. In her means of survival, she became a prostitude, a drug addict and was homeless. Her uncontrollable ordeals led to her mental illness and this however destabilized her.

According to Tonier, her life became a shadow of herself, a cupcake of emptiness and a life full of misery and hopelessness. Being tired of her predicament, she tried everything she knew but nothing seemed to work but somehow her eagerness led her to an untapped source.

Continue the story by clicking this link below:

https://www.voiceyourstories.com/how-tonier-cain-survived-19-years-of-drug-addiction/

#VoiceYourStories
#BeYourTruth

Re: Life Story: How Tonier Cain Survived 19 Years Of Drug Addiction. by Nobody: 5:40am On Jan 21, 2021
Inside life..
Took weed once, then immediately decided this shit is not for me.

Took alcohol once and I messed myself up badly..
Never took codeine, refnol and every other drugs out there..
I know someone who can't live a day without adding codeine to his drinks, he is so addicted to codeine and weed..
Lanre, you Re killing yourself gradually bro
Re: Life Story: How Tonier Cain Survived 19 Years Of Drug Addiction. by falcon01: 7:03am On Jan 21, 2021
I wonder how addiction works, I can't seem to be addicted to anything. Though I believe there are addicting chemicals out there but it's a nah for me.
Re: Life Story: How Tonier Cain Survived 19 Years Of Drug Addiction. by JamiFids: 2:42pm On Sep 21, 2021
VoiceYourStorie:

83 arrests, 66 convictions, pregnant with her daughter in cell and 19 years of addiction formed the life story of Tonier Cain, the 53 year old woman who had to scale through life the hard way. In her means of survival, she became a prostitude, a profound drug addiction and was homeless. Her uncontrollable ordeals led to her mental illness and this however destabilized her.

According to Tonier, her life became a shadow of herself, a cupcake of emptiness and a life full of misery and hopelessness. Being tired of her predicament, she tried everything she knew but nothing seemed to work but somehow her eagerness led her to an untapped source.

Continue the story by clicking this link below:

https://www.voiceyourstories.com/how-tonier-cain-survived-19-years-of-drug-addiction/

#VoiceYourStories
#BeYourTruth

I am skeptical of such stories. For she could have worked as a janitor or cashier with no education and earned money by honest work. But the other way for her was more attractive and more comfortable...

(1) (Reply)

Liver Transplant Surgery Cost, Procedure & Its Success Rate / The Evil COCA-COLA Does In Mexico / How I Lost Weight Without Gyming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.